• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Positive Thoughts Help My Husband Find a New Job?

In summary, my husband is struggling to find a new job and is really hating his current one. We are hoping that something will open up soon, but we also know that God is always able to work things out for the best.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
but I could use some positive thoughts for my DH. He is really hating his job right now and we can't afford him to quit until he finds another one. There is one that he really wants but they won't start interviewing till April. I pray for him to have as little stress as possible while he bides him time waiting to interview (and that he is actually granted an interview when they start hiring!).

He is a hard worker... he's just in the wrong line of work right now. I wish I could make enough to support us but that just isn't going to happen.:(

Oh, Joy, you and he will be in my prayers.There's nothing unimportant in the eyes of God, so don't hesitate to ask for prayer about anything at all that concerns you.

Prayers for my friend KimHi all,

My friend Kim has her house for sale and really needs to sell. They have a showing this weekend with a couple that have come once before.

Prayers for a good showing and a SALE are appreciated! Thanks!

PampChefJoy said:
but I could use some positive thoughts for my DH. He is really hating his job right now and we can't afford him to quit until he finds another one. There is one that he really wants but they won't start interviewing till April. I pray for him to have as little stress as possible while he bides him time waiting to interview (and that he is actually granted an interview when they start hiring!).

He is a hard worker... he's just in the wrong line of work right now. I wish I could make enough to support us but that just isn't going to happen.:(

Same here, except my DH is like 5 states away. He's been away from home working since we got married 1 1/2 years ago. It sucks. I finally graduated last June and still can't get a full time job to bring him home. Michigan's economy is just horrible!!!

Wow Joy your post sounds like one I could make. My husband is really having a rough time at work right now. I'm trying to make home life as stress free as possible for him right now, but it's very hard.

I will pray for your husband and could use some as well. He hasn't been looking for a new job right now because he's hoping things will improve. One of the old mgrs. is retiring w/in the year.

DebbieJ said:
Hi all,

My friend Kim has her house for sale and really needs to sell. They have a showing this weekend with a couple that have come once before.

Prayers for a good showing and a SALE are appreciated! Thanks!

I have no idea how this got here....thought I started a new thread.

Joy, we got your husband covered!

(((HUGS))) and prayers going out to you guys, Joy. I know what you're going through. I'm working FT and doing PC P/T so DH can switch careers and do something he enjoys (and is good at). I hope your DH can find something he loves soon!! Keep us posted!

It is difficult when you are in a job that is making you crazy, but you are "stuck" due to needing the $$. I pray that he is able to bide his time right now and stick it out till something new opens up for him!

Joy sending you and your family prayers that the right job will come your way soon!

I know what it's like to be in a job you can't stand. Prayers for your family from me and I hope he finds the job of his dreams real soon!

1. What is "It May Not Seem Important..." all about?

"It May Not Seem Important..." is a cookbook featuring a collection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. Are the recipes in "It May Not Seem Important..." beginner-friendly?

Yes, the cookbook is designed for cooks of all levels. The recipes are easy to follow and require minimal cooking skills.

3. Can I use any kitchen tools for the recipes in "It May Not Seem Important..."?

The recipes are specifically created for Pampered Chef products, but you can use similar kitchen tools if you do not have the exact ones mentioned in the recipe.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or substitutions mentioned in "It May Not Seem Important..."?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section for dietary restrictions and offers substitutions for ingredients to accommodate various dietary needs.

5. Can I purchase "It May Not Seem Important..." online?

Yes, you can purchase the cookbook on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens