• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Husband's Job Interview Results: Prayers for Quick and Positive News!

In summary, the conversation is about a woman asking for prayers for her husband's job interview and the subsequent waiting period for news. Her husband had a positive interview and they are hoping for good news soon. The woman offers her support and prayers while also answering some questions about her husband's job and the company culture.
Jessamary
I saw a prayer forum on here and was hoping I could get a few prayers my direction.

My husband had a job interview last week, and he said it went awesome! It was for a county position, so he interviewed with the HR director, plus 3 members of the county board and someone else. His interview went 15 minutes beyond what it was supposed to. DH is NEVER positive about interviews after-the-fact, so because he was this time really surprised me.

They want someone right away, and we're going crazy waiting! Please pray that we hear news soon! (And pray it's the right news!) I really had a feeling we would know today, and there was nothing in the mail but my student loan statement.

Thanks in Advance!

I will pray for God's will in our husband's job and if this is not the one for him then for God to send something to him.

Let us know.

Hey Jessica - glad you found this little corner of the forum - we'll keep you in our prayers.If you're location is right, you're about 3 hours south of me! :)

I'll be praying for God's will to be done and for a quick answer.

Dear friend, I completely understand the anxiety and anticipation that comes with waiting for news after a job interview. I am happy to hear that your husband's interview went well and that he was positive about it, which is a great sign! I will definitely keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers, asking for guidance and blessings as you wait to hear back. I pray that the right news comes your way soon and that everything falls into place perfectly. Stay positive and have faith, everything happens for a reason. Keep me updated and know that I am here for you. Sending lots of positive vibes your way!

What does your husband do for a living?

My husband works as a sales representative for a tech company.

What is the salary and benefits package like for your husband's new job?

The salary and benefits package for my husband's new job are competitive and include health insurance, retirement contributions, and paid time off.

Is your husband enjoying his new job?

Yes, my husband is really enjoying his new job. He loves the challenges and opportunities for growth.

How does your husband's new job affect your family's schedule?

My husband's new job has a standard 9-5 schedule, so it hasn't had a major impact on our family's schedule. However, he does have occasional travel for work.

What is the company culture like at your husband's new job?

The company culture at my husband's new job is very positive and collaborative. The employees are supportive and there are many team-building activities and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lcucinella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies