• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Interrupt This Program to Bring You Breaking News...

In summary, Amanda was offered the job and is going to start next week. She is still unemployed, but will call unemployment to reschedule her job.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
I was going to try and insert a beeping "BREAKING NEWS" sound byte, but let's face it, I have no clue how to do that! :)

Unless someone way cooler, smarter, cuter, and funnier shows up for their interview I am pretty sure I have the job. It went well. The lady I interviewed with really liked me and her husband said I reminded him of her best friend. (hubby and wife run the company)

Anyhow- it's a very cool company and I will tell you more about it if I get the job but like I said, I'm pretty sure that unless one of the other people they still have to interview today comes along lookin' better than I did (which would be hard to do because I was on a roll today people!)

The hair turned out nice, the new outfit was pretty, and the nails were virbrant and bright, the teeth were brushed and sparkly and I was on my game and was funny to boot! :)

I believe I got the job and will more than likely start next week. At the end of the interview she told me that she feels I would be a good fit and are just what they are looking for, but she has to complete a few other interviews.

I called the staffing agency and told them I wanted to move forward with this job if that company was interested. So I'll let all of you know.

Thanks for your prayers- I needed them, I didn't sleep well last night and was a little on the teary side this morning. At the last minute I just got the joy-joy-joy-joy down in my heart and ended up nailing the interview! :)

Awesome! Keep us updated!
God bless,
Amanda

Congrats! Hopefully this will work out for you!
By the way, have you heard anything more on your unemployment?

You nail away, baby....

oh wait... that didn't sound right! Oh well... back to the dessert thread!

Congrats!

You had me scared b/c sometimes when I see your name, I see TKG and I thought there was news about Paige.

Aw, Kacey---so GLAD the interview went well!! Prayers for the job offer!! xoxo

God is good...all the time! And all the time...God is good!

Woo Hoo....sending good vibes
Know the cabbage patch?

Kacey that is awesome. Will continue to pray that you hear news of the job offer soon!

WooHoo, Kacey!! :D Happy dancing for you! (Aren't ya glad you can't see it?)

WAY TO GO KACEY KACEY! WOOOHOOO! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you....... :D :thumbup:

Kitchen Diva said:
I was going to try and insert a beeping "BREAKING NEWS" sound byte, but let's face it, I have no clue how to do that! :)

Unless someone way cooler, smarter, cuter, and funnier shows up for their interview I am pretty sure I have the job. It went well. The lady I interviewed with really liked me and her husband said I reminded him of her best friend. (hubby and wife run the company)

Anyhow- it's a very cool company and I will tell you more about it if I get the job but like I said, I'm pretty sure that unless one of the other people they still have to interview today comes along lookin' better than I did (which would be hard to do because I was on a roll today people!)

The hair turned out nice, the new outfit was pretty, and the nails were virbrant and bright, the teeth were brushed and sparkly and I was on my game and was funny to boot! :)

I believe I got the job and will more than likely start next week. At the end of the interview she told me that she feels I would be a good fit and are just what they are looking for, but she has to complete a few other interviews.

I called the staffing agency and told them I wanted to move forward with this job if that company was interested. So I'll let all of you know.

Thanks for your prayers- I needed them, I didn't sleep well last night and was a little on the teary side this morning. At the last minute I just got the joy-joy-joy-joy down in my heart and ended up nailing the interview! :)

NO WAY that can happen!!!! Right?????

Awesome!! I'm sure they'll go with you!I'm so glad that things are working out. Sure makes you think that you did the right thing, getting strict with your sister, huh?

katie0128 said:
You nail away, baby....

oh wait... that didn't sound right! Oh well... back to the dessert thread!
ROTFLMBO!!!!!

Wow- that was fast!I was just offered the job!!! :) She still has interviews to do, but wants me to start on Monday. Now I just have to call unemployment and reschedule my appeal hearing.

How cool is that?!?!

Oooo- I get to go clothes shopping!

And- they are offering me more money than they told the staffing agency they'd pay and my starting pay is higher than I asked for WITH bonuses!

Praise the Lord and I'm so exicted! Ironic how I get a job the day after my sister is gone... Hmmmm

krzymomof4 said:
Woo Hoo....sending good vibes
Know the cabbage patch?[/QUOTE]
I have a cabbage patch doll...or do you mean the dance?

(I am doing the HAPPY DANCE for you).

...and yes, it is ironic.

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL...CELEBRATE!

YIPEE!!!!!:sing:

Congrats Kacey!!

chefmeg said:
NO WAY that can happen!!!! Right?????
Even in my advanced state of fluffiness, I believe it would be hard to do! :)

Congratulations on the job, Kacey - Wahoooooooo!

Thanks- I'm very excited!!! I'll be a temp for probably 90 days but after that I get a nice pay raise, bonuses and I get to work with some fun people! :)

Thanks for sharing in my happiness, guys! You deserve it as much as I do because you kept me encouraged and supported over the past 4 months!

God IS GOOD and answered our prayers (at least for a job for you!).

BIG HUGS!!!!!!

Yes, God is good- it's very exciting!!! Now we just need to get DH a job- interestingly enough he knew about this company long before I ever did and would be interested in working for them. They are growing this company BIG- so this would be cool if I could help get him a job! :)

I'm off to buy some new work clothes and a new pair of shoes.

I'll see you guys later tonight! :)

janetupnorth said:
Nope, I live in Wisconsin. :p

Oh man, LARGE groan coming from the southeastern part of Wisconsin. That was baaaad! ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist the set-up. ;)Hey Diane - glad to see you came up for air from under all that water!!!!

MpcOkay I'll be working for a company that resells and recycles electronics. Like outdated computers, TV's, etc.

They even smelt and separate the precious metals from all the computer components, and they are quite the little operation.

Here is their website if you are interested. My position is a newly created one because they are growing by leaps and bounds and so there will be some tweaking to the job, but the pay is right where I asked the Lord to put me and I'm so pleased! :)

http://www.mpc-e.com/

It's facinating what they do there, and I'm such a nerd when it comes to anything scientific, electronic, mechanical or destructive (they have a guy that destroys things with a hammer! how cool is that?) so this place is right up my alley!

Okay, not I'm off to the store...

:balloon: :balloon: WAHOO!!!!!:balloon: :balloon:​

That is awesome news! Have fun shopping. :)

I was going to say before I saw the part about you getting the job WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that there is no way they would find someone, cuter, fluffier and all the jazz more so than YOU!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you I could bust :) I knew something good was going to happen for you, just knew it!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Kacey,

I am so excited for you!!!!!!! This shows you are in God's Will and He is blessing you for following His guidance and staying so strong in Him through all you have had to go through here lately. Although, we do not want trials and tribulations, He rewards us on how we trust Him through them! And now you have this awesome job and are so close to Him!:angel:

Way to go girl!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

YOU DESERVE IT!! :sing: :sing:

Kasey, it just goes to show that once you release the yolk you can fly! I am so happy for you!:balloon:

Wahoo Kacey!

Guess it will be a little quieter around here starting Monday.

Congrats! Go shopping!

Kacey - Big Congratulations go out to you!

Hugs-Crystal

BethCooks4U said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!

YOU DESERVE IT!! :sing: :sing:

Kasey, it just goes to show that once you release the yolk you can fly! I am so happy for you!:balloon:
You can also make deviled eggs! :) LOL I do feel a little like soaring! :)

pamperedlinda said:
Wahoo Kacey!

Guess it will be a little quieter around here starting Monday.
Yes it will! I'll miss me! I mean all of you! :) LOL I have a feeling that this job is one of those GO-GO-GO-GO jobs from the minute you walk in until you go home...so I will see you guys at night-

jrstephens said:
Kacey,

I am so excited for you!!!!!!! This shows you are in God's Will and He is blessing you for following His guidance and staying so strong in Him through all you have had to go through here lately. Although, we do not want trials and tribulations, He rewards us on how we trust Him through them! And now you have this awesome job and are so close to Him!:angel:

Way to go girl!!!!!

:) I'm excited for the blessing as well! DH is happy for me, but super bummed that he still hasn't found work. I told him that people who make as much money as he does take a little longer to find work. He'll get something soon!

Okay, off to eat supper and then go shopping. :)

Oh Kasey - I am sooooo happy for you!!! It couldn't come to anyone more deserving!!! I believe it must be the light at the end of the tunnel for all you have been thru -

Sad note,,,, it won't be the same around here with out all your posts!!! Don't leave us all together now!!

Congratulations! I just knew by the amount of replies that you were going to end up telling us in another post that you got the job! I just felt it in my bones!!!
God is good, and even though you have sorrow over your neice, keep your head lifted to God and he'll bring you happiness in many ways, until your sister pulls her head out her tail!.... yep, I've been folowing along, silently reading the last few days, I've had just the chance to read and not respond too much in the last few days.... DD's b-day... I've been busy! But you are never far from my thoughts and prayers!

Again, Congrats..... Praise be to God... For He is good, all the time!:angel:

DessertDivaFL said:
God is good...all the time! And all the time...God is good!
Amen sista!!

Kacey...that is AWESOME...can't wait to get the post that you were offered the job and accepted!!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/5z5djl2.gif​

Woo Hoo! Congratulations, Kacey!

What great news. You and your DH have been dragged through a knot hole recently and so glad the sunny side of life is finally shining through for you both!:)

Yeah, the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train! ;)

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train! ;)

Love this Janet!!!

Congrats!! You so deserve this! How nice to have some good news for a change :)

PamperedDor said:
Oh Kasey - I am sooooo happy for you!!! It couldn't come to anyone more deserving!!! I believe it must be the light at the end of the tunnel for all you have been thru -

Sad note,,,, it won't be the same around here with out all your posts!!! Don't leave us all together now!!
I won't! I'll be on at night, at least for a little while- I have to get used to working full time and running my household again- but I'll be on! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I won't! I'll be on at night, at least for a little while- I have to get used to working full time and running my household again- but I'll be on! :)

You will adjust - I am sure - and feel free to PM any of us if you need help - YOU CAN DO IT!!

You guys are wonderful. :)

Ann- I LOVE the dancing Snoopy! :) Thank you for him!

Oh Kacey I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations!

<h2>1. What is the company culture like at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The company culture at Pampered Chef is described as positive, supportive, and family-oriented. The company values work-life balance and encourages a fun and creative work environment.</p><h2>2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. They also have a range of recipes and cooking tips available on their website.</p><h2>3. How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?</h2><p>Pampered Chef has a strong commitment to giving back to the community. They have a program called "Round-Up from the Heart" where customers can round up their orders to the nearest dollar and the extra change is donated to Feeding America. They also have a partnership with the American Cancer Society and have donated over $26 million to cancer research and support programs.</p><h2>4. Is Pampered Chef a direct sales company?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company. They have a team of independent consultants who sell their products through in-home cooking shows, online parties, and personal sales.</p><h2>5. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no experience or sales background required. The company provides training and support to help consultants succeed in their business.</p>

1. What is the company culture like at Pampered Chef?

The company culture at Pampered Chef is described as positive, supportive, and family-oriented. The company values work-life balance and encourages a fun and creative work environment.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. They also have a range of recipes and cooking tips available on their website.

3. How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

Pampered Chef has a strong commitment to giving back to the community. They have a program called "Round-Up from the Heart" where customers can round up their orders to the nearest dollar and the extra change is donated to Feeding America. They also have a partnership with the American Cancer Society and have donated over $26 million to cancer research and support programs.

4. Is Pampered Chef a direct sales company?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company. They have a team of independent consultants who sell their products through in-home cooking shows, online parties, and personal sales.

5. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no experience or sales background required. The company provides training and support to help consultants succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Kitchen Diva