• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Interrupt This Program to Bring You Breaking News...

In summary, Amanda was offered the job and is going to start next week. She is still unemployed, but will call unemployment to reschedule her job.
love the clothes where did you find the cute green shirt that looks like it has a feather print?

Teresa Lynn said:
love the clothes where did you find the cute green shirt that looks like it has a feather print?

I was about to ask the same thing! I RARELY buy new clothes and seem to live in jeans and T-shirts but once in awhile I like something new! :) I like that shirt.

cute clothes. makes me want to go shopping.

Kacey, I LOVE the clothes!! :) Bet you look great in them! :D I'm so tickled you're finally getting some good things back in your life! {{{Hugs}}}

Oh, have to add that DH was very diligent in helping get the paperwork and all the other things with the LG class under control again. :)

...and he is stuck finishing cleaning the house for the guards to come over tonight 'cause I'll be out with the kids after work. He always does a good job.

:)

Congrats on the new job, Kacey!! That's greta news!!!:)

Kacey~
I feel like I have been gone forever! Just SUPER busy! Congrats on the job...bummer about your sister's tud...and prayers for DH's job situation!

Love the clothes, very sassy and chic :)

Everyone loves your clothes! Now aren't you glad I made you share your wardrobe with us???

Teresa Lynn said:
Christopher and Banks... :) (I used to be a Store Manager for them about 4 years ago.)

Kitchen Diva said:
Christopher and Banks... :) (I used to be a Store Manager for them about 4 years ago.)

Believe it or not I have never heard of them!

You're taking me into dangerous territory Kacey because your clothes are cute (don't worry I CAN resist)! LOL!

Yep, saw the price tag and I can resist...I'm frugal! :blushing:

Christopher and Banks used to be the old Braun's- where I used to shop back in the day when I was skinny and perky- not fluffy and perky. Anyway it is casual to business casual womens clothing. It is rare that I don't find what I'm looking for when I go in there.

Affordably priced and they do markdowns every Tuesday before the store opens! Right now their dresses and skirts are 50% off! :)

Here is a link to their website- they have them in every state, but some states have more than others... Women's Clothing: pants shirts jackets sweaters at Christopher & Banks

Enjoy! :)

Janet- I normally give away a lot of gently used clothing- so if you ever get as fluffy as I got, I'll send some nice things your way!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Christopher and Banks used to be the old Braun's- where I used to shop back in the day when I was skinny and perky- not fluffy and perky. Anyway it is casual to business casual womens clothing. It is rare that I don't find what I'm looking for when I go in there.

Affordably priced and they do markdowns every Tuesday before the store opens! Right now their dresses and skirts are 50% off! :)

Here is a link to their website- they have them in every state, but some states have more than others... Women's Clothing: pants shirts jackets sweaters at Christopher & Banks

Enjoy! :)

Janet- I normally give away a lot of gently used clothing- so if you ever get as fluffy as I got, I'll send some nice things your way!!!

Thanks for the chuckle...that made me laugh! I'm trying to avoid getting fluffy and staying at your previously mentioned weight not your new weight. Hopefully I will never have any medical issues to change that.

I looked and they have a store in Racine. I might have to visit them after conference just to peak...

There is one in Wausau too but I don't go there unless I'm heading all the way south...

I pretty much only shop at three stores (unless for some STRANGE reason I cannot find what I need at one of these) Christopher and Banks, New York and Co., and Talbots. I love Coldwater Creek but their clothes are too boxy and make me look like I'm trying to be in my 40's. I don't want to dress like a 40 year old until I AM a 40 year old, but they have beautiful clothes. :)

ETA- I totally forgot to add Land's End, we have an inlet store close by- I love their clothes!

I used to only shop at like Kohl's and other discounted places for clothing but after 1-3 washings the items started to fall apart, or stretch out and lose shape- basically you get what you pay for and I was going through more money replacing affordable clothing that didn't wear or wash well, so I decided to start owning fewer pieces but shop where items were a little better quality and a little higher priced. So far it has worked out... :)
Okay off to run errands. Talk to all of you later..

Last edited:
Kacey~

I am finally catching up on this thread (again!) and wanted to say

CONGRATS!!

and I LOVE YOUR NEW CLOTHES!! Your taste in clothes is the same as mine (or what I wish I could wear all the time!) I'll take your hand-me-downs anytime! lol

Sorry to hear that things aren't any better on your sister/neice front. I am glad you got to talk to her! I wanted to cry when you said the dogs are sad too, and ran to the door when they heard her voice on the phone. :( Dogs are so "intune" with us, and I think they have emotions similar to ours! For now, just dive into your new job and hopefully it will keep your mind occupied...

Love,
Kelly

Oh....I almost forgot!

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY IS MY ULTRASOUND!! Yippee!

KellyTheChef said:
Kacey~

I am finally catching up on this thread (again!) and wanted to say

CONGRATS!!

and I LOVE YOUR NEW CLOTHES!! Your taste in clothes is the same as mine (or what I wish I could wear all the time!) I'll take your hand-me-downs anytime! lol

Sorry to hear that things aren't any better on your sister/neice front. I am glad you got to talk to her! I wanted to cry when you said the dogs are sad too, and ran to the door when they heard her voice on the phone. :( Dogs are so "intune" with us, and I think they have emotions similar to ours! For now, just dive into your new job and hopefully it will keep your mind occupied...

Love,
Kelly

Oh....I almost forgot!

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY IS MY ULTRASOUND!! Yippee!

Thanks Kelly! :) And thanks for the pregnancy ticker! Yes, it was hard to watch the dogs, especially Delaney perk up and think "Maggie" was home. Those two were pretty close. It was like Delaney had a friend her size!

anyway I'm off- I will dive into my job and be awesome and make uber dollars so my hubby can get a dead end job and go back to school! :) I told him that maybe all these people calling and saying they don't want you is God's way of saying you are supposed to go back to school! LOL

Last edited:
Kitchen Diva said:
I pretty much only shop at three stores (unless for some STRANGE reason I cannot find what I need at one of these) Christopher and Banks, New York and Co., and Talbots. I love Coldwater Creek but their clothes are too boxy and make me look like I'm trying to be in my 40's. I don't want to dress like a 40 year old until I AM a 40 year old, but they have beautiful clothes. :)

ETA- I totally forgot to add Land's End, we have an inlet store close by- I love their clothes!

I used to only shop at like Kohl's and other discounted places for clothing but after 1-3 washings the items started to fall apart, or stretch out and lose shape- basically you get what you pay for and I was going through more money replacing affordable clothing that didn't wear or wash well, so I decided to start owning fewer pieces but shop where items were a little better quality and a little higher priced. So far it has worked out... :)
Okay off to run errands. Talk to all of you later..

DH says I have champagne taste on a beer budget b/c of the stores I like to shop at. When I was working full time it wasn't a problem, but not staying at home and doing PC part time, I can't justify my spending. Now, I got to live through your shopping Kacey :)

I'm with ya, Kacey. I love Christopher & Banks, along with their sister store CJ Banks. I can't remember which is for the fluffier set, but both have great clothes. I'm a Coldwater Creek fan, but, then again, I'm over 40. LOL! Seriously, it really depends on your area as to what they carry. I find that the store in Indianapolis is much more likely to have something I like than the one in Fort Wayne. Not sure why.I'm with you on the whole "I was going through more money replacing affordable clothing that didn't wear or wash well, so I decided to start owning fewer pieces but shop where items were a little better quality and a little higher priced." I learned a while back to shop for what I call investment pieces. They're those wardrobe basics that will last for a long time. I tend to lean toward classic styles, so I don't have to worry too much about my clothes going out of style.I have to have most things altered, so I figure that into the price. I have curves, and I don't like things to fit tightly. I'm also short and short waisted. Much of the time, by the time something fits my bust and hips it's too big elsewhere. It's amazing what a nip here and a dart there will do. When my clothes fit well, wear well, and last a long time, I consider them worth the cost.

raebates said:
I'm with ya, Kacey. I love Christopher & Banks, along with their sister store CJ Banks. I can't remember which is for the fluffier set, but both have great clothes.

I'm a Coldwater Creek fan, but, then again, I'm over 40. LOL! Seriously, it really depends on your area as to what they carry. I find that the store in Indianapolis is much more likely to have something I like than the one in Fort Wayne. Not sure why.

I'm with you on the whole "I was going through more money replacing affordable clothing that didn't wear or wash well, so I decided to start owning fewer pieces but shop where items were a little better quality and a little higher priced." I learned a while back to shop for what I call investment pieces. They're those wardrobe basics that will last for a long time. I tend to lean toward classic styles, so I don't have to worry too much about my clothes going out of style.

I have to have most things altered, so I figure that into the price. I have curves, and I don't like things to fit tightly. I'm also short and short waisted. Much of the time, by the time something fits my bust and hips it's too big elsewhere. It's amazing what a nip here and a dart there will do. When my clothes fit well, wear well, and last a long time, I consider them worth the cost.

I LOVE Coldwater Creek....but I'm over 40 too...and I've never actually shopped at a store - I buy everything online, and usually only when it hits the outlet, and I can get it at a deep deep discount. I just recently got a $95 pair jeans for $8 or $9.....and they are my FAVORITE pair!

I like to shop for clothes online - I also like L.L. Bean, and Lands End. They have great online outlets too.

I love the clothes you picked out Kacey....except your really cute orange & yellow shirts would be belly shirts on me - I have such a long torso/waist.

I'm with you all the way Rae on what you said about investment pieces. I have a few of those in my closet as well as a nice navy business suit and a three pice tweed type suit. I try to own less but get good quality.

Becky, thankfully my long legs attach to my short waist and those shirts hit just at the hip- so I'll wear them with a white cami underneath...unless I'm feeling sassy! :) LOL

I've never heard of Christopher & Banks - I looked them up and there's not one near me either. My problem is that I am short (5'0") and I have to wear petite clothes. I always pictured you as petite too - how tall are you? I just might have to go out of my way to one os these C&B stores if they have cute petite clothes like what you bought.

And I'm over 40 too, and I think I dress rather stylish my dear! ;)

pamperedlinda said:
I've never heard of Christopher & Banks - I looked them up and there's not one near me either. My problem is that I am short (5'0") and I have to wear petite clothes. I always pictured you as petite too - how tall are you? I just might have to go out of my way to one os these C&B stores if they have cute petite clothes like what you bought.

I'm 5 feet 7 inches tall. I could have sworn that we had one in Georgia. Hmmmm I know the southern states don't have as many because C&B is known for their Sweaters! Well, you can order online if that helps :)

I know the petite line is NEW so it will be rolling out to a few strores at a time. You are about as tall as my mother is! :) C&B does have short sizes in their pants if that helps- until they roll out their new petite line.

5'7" - I sure pictured you shorter! There are some in GA, just not close to me - closest one is about an hour away. I'll have to watch for them though.

I hate to shop (for anything, primarily b/c I don't like to spend money), had never heard of Christopher & Banks either, just looked online and they are in my local mall! I seldom go there since Mervyn's moved out but may try that some Tuesday since I love bargains! Of course, I'd like to lose 50 lbs before I spend money on clothes and doing Chocolate Bliss shows doesn't help!

Kacey, I'm sure your new job will make it easier to deal with your niece's absence since you won't be around the house all day without her. Do your parents live nearby? Maybe she can come over on the weekends (without her mom) and see you and the dogs.

Is your husband wanting more education? If so, then you may be right that this is his time to get it!

I know what a relief it is to be employed full-time when you need it! I've been laid off from the same company twice and had PC going on the side both times. I can't tell you how many people said "at least you have PC to provide income" when I was really more at the hobby level and knew I'd never made enough in 1 month to cover the mortgage! And since I was working fulltime, I didn't have tons of shows lined up during the week, either. Thankfully, my husband and I were only in your situation (both unemployed together) for two weeks! I'm sure cashing in the 401(k) was a bitter pill to bite with the tax penalty and all, but at least you had it! And you can trust that God will provide for retirement if Jesus doesn't come back first! Remember Matt. 6:25-34.

Now I must cut off myself from online addiction again and clean the house some! I sat down w/ my dinner and have been here over an hour! DH went out of town with a friend, so it's my chance to take care of stuff w/o him being in the way or sidetracking me, but CS is so compelling...

aPamperedBride said:
I hate to shop (for anything, primarily b/c I don't like to spend money), had never heard of Christopher & Banks either, just looked online and they are in my local mall! I seldom go there since Mervyn's moved out but may try that some Tuesday since I love bargains! Of course, I'd like to lose 50 lbs before I spend money on clothes and doing Chocolate Bliss shows doesn't help!

Kacey, I'm sure your new job will make it easier to deal with your niece's absence since you won't be around the house all day without her. Do your parents live nearby? Maybe she can come over on the weekends (without her mom) and see you and the dogs.

Is your husband wanting more education? If so, then you may be right that this is his time to get it!

I know what a relief it is to be employed full-time when you need it! I've been laid off from the same company twice and had PC going on the side both times. I can't tell you how many people said "at least you have PC to provide income" when I was really more at the hobby level and knew I'd never made enough in 1 month to cover the mortgage! And since I was working fulltime, I didn't have tons of shows lined up during the week, either. Thankfully, my husband and I were only in your situation (both unemployed together) for two weeks! I'm sure cashing in the 401(k) was a bitter pill to bite with the tax penalty and all, but at least you had it! And you can trust that God will provide for retirement if Jesus doesn't come back first! Remember Matt. 6:25-34.

Now I must cut off myself from online addiction again and clean the house some! I sat down w/ my dinner and have been here over an hour! DH went out of town with a friend, so it's my chance to take care of stuff w/o him being in the way or sidetracking me, but Chef Success is so compelling...

I hear ya! In between moving all my fall and winter clothes to the closet in the room my sister was occupying and tossing out old shoes that my dog nibbled on when she was a puppy, I keep coming back into my den to see if anything new has been posted. So I am working while I'm playing on CS! :)

It is not fun to be unemployed, but yes we were happy we had the unemployment to fall back on. The hardest part was we had some very important updates that HAD to be done to the house this spring/summer and we had to cancel those because we went through our savings as well once my sister and niece moved in.

I'm personally betting on the Lord returning before retirement, but we'll plan for it all the same! :)

Well, back to my closet. I need to hang all my new blessings and organize everything by sleeve length, color and style. (sorry, it's the Store Manager in me coming out in my closet- HELP!)

I'll be back in a few minutes I'm sure. I can't stick to one project for more than 15 minutes at a time unless it's cooking or baking related...

Kitchen Diva said:
[/B]

I hear ya! In between moving all my fall and winter clothes to the closet in the room my sister was occupying and tossing out old shoes that my dog nibbled on when she was a puppy, I keep coming back into my den to see if anything new has been posted. So I am working while I'm playing on Chef Success! :)

It is not fun to be unemployed, but yes we were happy we had the unemployment to fall back on. The hardest part was we had some very important updates that HAD to be done to the house this spring/summer and we had to cancel those because we went through our savings as well once my sister and niece moved in.

I'm personally betting on the Lord returning before retirement, but we'll plan for it all the same! :)

Well, back to my closet. I need to hang all my new blessings and organize everything by sleeve length, color and style. (sorry, it's the Store Manager in me coming out in my closet- HELP!)

I'll be back in a few minutes I'm sure. I can't stick to one project for more than 15 minutes at a time unless it's cooking or baking related...

OMG! I do that too! I even Dh's clothes - he thought I was nutso!

pamperedlinda said:
OMG! I do that too! I even Dh's clothes - he thought I was nutso!

No- it's called being organized! ;) :blushing:

I have everything by fabric type, then sleeve length then color. So knits (t-shirts and polo shirts and tanks) all in one spot, sleeveless all the way to long sleeved, then wovens (button down tops) sleeveless all the way to long sleeved, then sweaters- lightweight and organized by sleeve length and then color.

I do the same with dresspants and casual pants, and capri's. Suits and jackets are all in one section as well.

At least I've stopped tipping the shirts to the top of the hanger and fanning the sleeves over one another for a high-end retail store effect! LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
No- it's called being organized! ;) :blushing:

I have everything by fabric type, then sleeve length then color. So knits (t-shirts and polo shirts and tanks) all in one spot, sleeveless all the way to long sleeved, then wovens (button down tops) sleeveless all the way to long sleeved, then sweaters- lightweight and organized by sleeve length and then color.

I do the same with dresspants and casual pants, and capri's. Suits and jackets are all in one section as well.

At least I've stopped tipping the shirts to the top of the hanger and fanning the sleeves over one another for a high-end retail store effect! LOL

Ok, now I swear we must be related!!!

merego said:
Ok, now I swear we must be related!!!

DUH- (we're both cute!);) :p

pamperedlinda said:

I am petite too, 5'0 and it is so hard to find pants. The worst was when I was pregnant and you can not find any petite maternity clothes, they are few and far between. I kept saying I was going to design a line of maternity clothes for the short, petite gal. Gap and Mimi maternity were about it and i paid $78 for a pair of jeans, DH about died! I wore them for 2 years since I was pregnant for 2 years and I have passed them on and many of my petite friends are now wearing them, they have held up great. I hate being short, I do wear stilettos when I go out and it makes me look taller, but I can't wear them all the time anymore, especially to show, not comfortable.

pamperedlinda said:

uh-oh I'm sorry that you thought I meant that...
I didn't mean that people over 40 didn't dress stylish. So I said that wrong. But hopefully you know what I mean. Some people the older they get start dressing like my 80 year old grandmother and throw style and class out the window. I happen to already look older than I am, and so I don't want to dress older than I am. That's what I mean about Coldwater Creek's clothing being too old for me/my body style.

So I surely didn't mean to offend ya my sweet petite Linda. (hugs and love) :)

My mom is 66 and looks like she is not a day over 40 and she loves Coldwater Creek, but also loves The Gap and Ann Taylor. Coldwater Creek has come cute stuff, it isn't my particular style, but my mom has some cute, sassy things from that store.

Kitchen Diva said:
uh-oh I'm sorry that you thought I meant that...
I didn't mean that people over 40 didn't dress stylish. So I said that wrong. But hopefully you know what I mean. Some people the older they get start dressing like my 80 year old grandmother and throw style and class out the window. I happen to already look older than I am, and so I don't want to dress older than I am. That's what I mean about Coldwater Creek's clothing being too old for me/my body style.

So I surely didn't mean to offend ya my sweet petite Linda. (hugs and love) :)
yeah sure....just keep digging!

LOL :)

merego said:
My mom is 66 and looks like she is not a day over 40 and she loves Coldwater Creek, but also loves The Gap and Ann Taylor. Coldwater Creek has come cute stuff, it isn't my particular style, but my mom has some cute, sassy things from that store.
I love the stuff from Coldwater Creek but it's too boxy for me. Their sizes run large and I just have a hard time finding items that fit my body, whether I'm 150 pounds or 175... but I love their things!

I love Ann Taylor- but they only have Ann Taylor Loft here in the cities. The workers there are snobs and I'm tired of going to places where I'm ignored or treated like a disease.

I had to get a black cami (body shaper) while I was out and I get my cami's from New York and Co. I have been very upset with their lack of customer service and how rude and impatient they seem to be. (remember I was a DM and store manager for several years) So I went in today and was treated so poorly (but really needed that cami) I actually told the store manager that I just got done spending $XXX.00 at a store down the street and was planning on spending quite a bit here, but I'm done shopping in a store that can't even say hello to me, or help me out with a kind and helpful attitude when I ask for assistance.

She just shrugged her shoulders like she didn't care. I'll be calling her DM- and I will also call their HO and tell them I'm done shopping at their stores. Since I only frequent a small number of stores, I have spent quite a bit of money at that place in the past few years. I was even a DM for one of their sister stores before they broke away from that company... I just couldn't believe my eyes. The manager didn't care that I wasn't being treated well, or that I would have spent more had they just said hi and helped me when I got to the dressing room. Geesh!

I hate rude salespeople.
The girls at Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft know me because I shop there so much. They asked me if I wanted to work there a few times too. I love The Limited, Gap and Old Navy ( for the kids). I get my shoes at Nordstroms b/c I wear a size 4 and they have all the cute, sassy styles in my teeny size. ya know how hard it is to find a hoochie momma heel in a size 4??? not easy!!
I can go into a store one day in sweats, no makeup, hair in a ponytail and they ignore me, 2 days later I'll go back to the same store, dressed up with my Louis Vuitton purse ( which was a gift, I would never pay that much for a purse) and they are all up in my business wanting to help me, screw that!!
I have the "lypo" in a box that is the body shaper that gives you the "illusion of a tummy tuck". My, I am sounding vain

Kitchen Diva said:
Yes you gathered right, my sister was invited to come and live with us (and her 3 year old daughter, too) after we found out that my niece's father was sexually molesting her. They were here for a little over 4 months. I was fired as a result of needing to take some time to get my sister and niece up here and settled- my company told me to take a leave of absense and fired me while finishing up my short leave.

About 2 months later my husband lost his brand new job with NO warning what so ever. We later found out that the struggling company could never afford his salary, but were hoping he'd be able to bring in new business right away, when in reality it takes a little time, and so they fired him because they could not afford to pay him and pay the other employees.

My sister still felt that she was not being told by God to go and get a job and was "waiting on the Lord" as she put it as far as getting her butt in gear to find a home, job and sue her DH for at least child support if she wasn't willing to file for divorce just quite yet.

The very short version is that it became evident that she felt entitled to our provisions and blessings, and became a rather large burden on our household. With both of us out of work, and for an entire month NO income at all- we were forced to cash in my DH 401K just to make ends meet and provide for my sister and niece who came up with with basically just the clothes on their backs.

My sister was asked to leave on Monday- immediately because she became verbally abusive and threw something at me to boot. The events that led up to that was when my DH told her on Sunday that she needed to move out ASAP. She wasn't trying to find work- or following up with places she did apply, she was treating my niece like crap- she was lazy, sat in my recliner all day and watched TV and ate and crabbed at my (now 4 year old) niece.

We had enough of it, and DH asked her to leave. Originally we were going to give her until August 1st, but in 4 months she hadn't taken advantage of being given EVERYTHING and all she had to do was find a job, so we decided she hadn't done it then, and she wouldn't do it before August so we asked her to leave.

I miss my niece terribly! Dinner is very boring at the house now, and I catch myself looking at her chair, wishing she was there. Towards the end she started to call me Mommy when my sister was out of the room, or off sulking in her room- so I love her dearly and miss her. I got to talk to her today on the phone because I called her (they are staying with my folks now- who didn't offer support financially for us to care for my sister and niece either) and told her that our dogs wanted to talk to her. My niece ADORES our dogs and they ADORE her!

When they heard her voice on speaker phone they ran for the door. It was sad because they thought she was coming home and was in the garage.

So there you have it- one lazy, ungrateful, selfish, prideful sister gets kicked out, my niece is missed so bad my heart hurts, a new job, new clothes, sad puppies and a husband that still needs to find a job and recently gained a new appreciation for his wife in being thankful that she is nothing like her sister! :)

Thanks for the congrats, and yes...this site is addictive and people on here do become your real friends! :)

Good night!

Cricky I've been busy and missed so much these last couple of day!!!

Congrats on the new job. Oh ya and the new clothes;)

<h2>1. What is the company culture like at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The company culture at Pampered Chef is described as positive, supportive, and family-oriented. The company values work-life balance and encourages a fun and creative work environment.</p><h2>2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. They also have a range of recipes and cooking tips available on their website.</p><h2>3. How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?</h2><p>Pampered Chef has a strong commitment to giving back to the community. They have a program called "Round-Up from the Heart" where customers can round up their orders to the nearest dollar and the extra change is donated to Feeding America. They also have a partnership with the American Cancer Society and have donated over $26 million to cancer research and support programs.</p><h2>4. Is Pampered Chef a direct sales company?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company. They have a team of independent consultants who sell their products through in-home cooking shows, online parties, and personal sales.</p><h2>5. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no experience or sales background required. The company provides training and support to help consultants succeed in their business.</p>

1. What is the company culture like at Pampered Chef?

The company culture at Pampered Chef is described as positive, supportive, and family-oriented. The company values work-life balance and encourages a fun and creative work environment.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. They also have a range of recipes and cooking tips available on their website.

3. How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

Pampered Chef has a strong commitment to giving back to the community. They have a program called "Round-Up from the Heart" where customers can round up their orders to the nearest dollar and the extra change is donated to Feeding America. They also have a partnership with the American Cancer Society and have donated over $26 million to cancer research and support programs.

4. Is Pampered Chef a direct sales company?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company. They have a team of independent consultants who sell their products through in-home cooking shows, online parties, and personal sales.

5. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no experience or sales background required. The company provides training and support to help consultants succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Kitchen Diva