• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I have taken the mystery shopping assignment?

In summary, the temp agency offered me an assignment to mystery shop 3 high end senior living facilities. I told the temp agency that I couldn't take the assignment because it would require me to be dishonest and I didn't feel right about it.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi Cheffers! :) I ran across a slight moral dilema and wanted to know if you think I did the right thing. I feel that I did- without a doubt but I was left thinking that I shouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth at the same time.

The temp agency I signed up with called me today. Her name is Tina. She asked how I was doing and if I'd found work yet. I told her no I had not- and it was mainly due to the fact that I always loved the assignments given to me by their agency in the past and I wanted to give them a couple of weeks to see if anything came in before I signed with additional staffing agencies.

Tina asked if I was interested in short term jobs, and I told her I would be and asked what she had in mind. She told me that they had an assignment but it had to go to someone who could look the part of a wealthy person and act the part as well. The assignment was mystery shopping 3 different very "high-brow and high-end" Senior Living Facilities.

This would involve me dressing to the nine's and making an appointment to meet with the staff at each facility and telling them something along the lines that I'm looking for a place for my mother to live...and essentially making up a huge story about my life, my mother's life, and her medical conditions, etc in order to get information on pricing, activities, floor plans, menu's etc for each facility. Each meeting would take between 30-60 minutes but I would be paid for a minimum of 4 hours per assignment so I would get a check for 12 hours....at the end of my conversation with Tina two things stood out to me.

#1- I would have to lie and make up lots of stories just to get information on these places, when I don't quite understand why the secret shopper agency just can't do that themselves- unless the employees know people will be coming in and pretending to inquire about the facility.

#2- if I took this assignment not only would I have to be untruthful but I'd have to be a snob, and I'm a reformed snob...kidding, actually the pay is less than what 1 week on unemployment would be, and with the way things are going with them I can just see it taking another 4 weeks to get my benefits reinstated after one 12 hour work week.

So I turned the assignment down. I could tell that Tina was really disappointed but in all honesty I think it's because I'm the only employee they have that has the clothing and personality and education to pull off that assignment-

I told her that I just couldn't justify taking an assignment where not only would I have to be dishonest, but that wouldn't even cover half of what my unemployment check would be and don't get me started on how much gas I'd be using for 3 separate trips to the three facilities. I also think she was a little bummed because they need to have this assignment completed by the 16th of June.

I told her if she could get me a 30 day short term assignment that would be better than a 12 hour short term assignment. If DH was working I would be able to take jobs like that (not dishonest ones, but short term ones) however I feel to an extent I have to be a little picky about where I go and what I do.

The other gal in the office- her name is Violet- she told me with my experience and skills that I have every right to be picky about which assignment I will or won't take. I told her I'd consider almost anything because I do want to work.

So, what would you have done? Would you have taken the assignment just to work and help your temp agency out- and take a sizable cut in pay from your unemployment benefit and hope that it would start up again the following week that you weren't working...or would you have done what I did?

I do have an interview with an HR staffing agency tomorrow and another interview with another general staffing agency on Monday- so I have been keeping busy looking for work and setting up interviews... I just didn't feel right about taking a job and having to lie about so many things...

I would have done the same thing that you did. It would not have been ok for me to lie & be dishonest, just for a bit of money. Or, even a lot of money, really. Especially since it might mess up the unemployment that you've been working so hard to get straightened out.

Good job. :)

I think you were right!

crystalscookingnow said:
I would have done the same thing that you did. It would not have been ok for me to lie & be dishonest, just for a bit of money. Or, even a lot of money, really. Especially since it might mess up the unemployment that you've been working so hard to get straightened out.

Thanks! I feel better. It was funny because as I was explaining why I couldn't take the assignment I felt guilty about not only not wanting to lie but about the fact that I'd rather not screw up the unemployment as well. I felt like I needed to defend myself so she wouldn't be upset, and I shouldn't feel like that at all- I didn't do anything wrong, yet I felt like I did... It must be my over-zealous desire to please people!

Kacey, I would've done the same thing. No job is worth having to sacrifice your principles for. And money-wise, you're right...it doesn't make sense to basically lose benefits for 12 hours pay. HTH

Kristina21 said:
I think you were right!

I keep trying to convince my hubby that I'm always right! When I was a teenager I used to tell my step dad that "I have many faults, but being wrong is not one of them!" I also had a sign on my door that said: "Those of you that think you know everything, bother those of us who really do!"

Thanks for just reinforcing what I already knew- it's just nice to know that others think the same way..

kathijenkins said:
Kacey, I would've done the same thing. No job is worth having to sacrifice your principles for. And money-wise, you're right...it doesn't make sense to basically lose benefits for 12 hours pay. HTH

That helps alot! Thanks Kathi... Say I have a question for you. Can I just nickname you my crankycat friend? I loved the avitar you had of that cranky wet kitty...it reminds me of my cranky dry kitty- and I associated that wet cat with you, so you are now known by me as the crankycat friend... but I don't want to offend you if I call you that on the boards. It's meant in love because you are SOOO not a cranky person!

Kitchen Diva said:
That helps alot! Thanks Kathi... Say I have a question for you. Can I just nickname you my crankycat friend? I loved the avitar you had of that cranky wet kitty...it reminds me of my cranky dry kitty- and I associated that wet cat with you, so you are now known by me as the crankycat friend... but I don't want to offend you if I call you that on the boards. It's meant in love because you are SOOO not a cranky person!

ROFLMAO!!:D That's so not a problem! (Though I think DH would disagree with the not cranky part;) ) Do you need me to put my cranky cat back up so you'll know it's me? LOL

kathijenkins said:
ROFLMAO!!:D That's so not a problem! (Though I think DH would disagree with the not cranky part;) ) Do you need me to put my cranky cat back up so you'll know it's me? LOL
Nah, I know it's you. It is just that I have a female muted tortie cat and she is as cranky as the kitty in that avitar... I guess tortie cats are normally vocal and fiesty cats, but this one is not only vocal and fiesty, she's down right cranky.

It's funny my niece, Lily tells everyone she meets about our pets. She says I have Spirit and Delaney. And Spirit is a dog and he's big and he eats kleenex and Delaney is my best friend and she's funny and Camilla is the cat and she's cranky lots of the time.

Whenever Lily asks if she can pet Camilla Bean I often tell her "No, honey because Camilla is cranky today and she tried to eat you the last time you touched her!" Poor kid- she loves pets and my cat is not one that wants to be loved, looked at, touched or brushed. She'll snuggle with me once a day and at night in bed, but only for a short while, and that's it.

Thanks for letting me call you crankycat! :)

I'll pray again when I get to bed! Keep us updated Jennifer!

Hey girl~I think you were right on! Mystery shopping I could totally do but not lying and acting! It just seems so dishonest...there must be another way for them to get the information without all the lies............

Kacey, you followed your conscience. That's always the right thing to do.Just a little FYI--I've been temping with a great agency for just over 4 years. Currently I'm filling in in the office of the staffing agency. It's been interesting, and I've learned a lot from the agency's perspective. Turning down an assignment because it wouldn't work for you is perfectly fine. Unless you're working with a really cruddy agency, they will never want you to be uncomfortable with an assignment. Taking into consideration the gas you'd use, it sounds like this really wasn't a good opportunity for you.As for the "Secret Shopper" thing, personally, I wouldn't have an issue with it. Maybe it's because I've been "Shopped" several times. The company that gets shopped can't use an employee because there is always the possibility that employees might know one another. I would view being a secret shopper like taking part in a play. It's role-playing. The times I've been shopped have all been different. Sometimes they're belligerent. Sometimes they act confused or nervous. Sometimes they are nice.Just for the record, I've always received excellent reports for my friendliness, helpfulness, and customer service. The last time I was shopped was a week after I started filling in in the staffing office. I helped them get the #3 rating in the region. :)However, if that type of role-playing would make you uncomfortable, you absolutely made the right choice.

You have to make the RIGHT CHOICE for YOU! After all, you are held accountable for your own choices and you have to do what's right for you! So I definitely don't look down on you for turning that down since it didn't sit well w/ you! If it were me, I probably would have done the mystery shopping, I see it more as "acting a part" to get a job done. The mystery shopping agency is trying to get an honest evaluation on the customer service of that business, and sometimes this is the only way to paint an accurate picture. So it really wouldn't bother me so much.

You did exactly the right thing. The agency is there to get you legitimate jobs and this doesn't pass the smell test. You would be losing way more than you'd gain by doing this and on top of that it goes against your being.

I have done a little mystery shopping but they have never told me to lie. You can't let them know your a mystery shopper but you aren't asked to tell stories that aren't true. The pay for mystery shopping is decent for the amount of time involved but it's not steady at all so it's so not worth losing your unemployment for.

If anyone is thinking about doing mystery shopping DO NOT PAY to do it. The legitimate companies do not require any money from you.

I think that you definately did the right thing. Where I use to work, we had mystery shoppers all the time. Eventually, we came to know them. My biggest question for you is: If you ran into one of those people that you mystery shopped at a show, could you still look them in the eye knowing that you had "shopped" them? My director always says that you need to be aware of your actions b/c you never know when the driver in the car next to you that you are about to honk and scream at could be at your next show?

Kattyschack said:
I think that you definately did the right thing. Where I use to work, we had mystery shoppers all the time. Eventually, we came to know them. My biggest question for you is: If you ran into one of those people that you mystery shopped at a show, could you still look them in the eye knowing that you had "shopped" them? My director always says that you need to be aware of your actions b/c you never know when the driver in the car next to you that you are about to honk and scream at could be at your next show?
So true. ...be especially careful how you act if you have Pampered Chef plastered on your car or are wearing PC logowear. You represent not only your business but the company.

I worked at a church and got a call one day that a young kid was driving the church van in an unsafe manner. It was our youth minister. The caller was afraid that someone had stolen the van and, if not, they thought the person should be banned from driving that van. People do judge the whole organization by our individual actions. ...and, like she said, you may see that person at your next show!

Kacey,

I wouldn't have taken the job either. Not becuase of unemployment, but I am not a good lier!

You may want to check out unemployment rules though. When I was on unemployment I was allowed to make money from a part-time job. I would just get less money for that week. The good news is it would extend my unemployment out!

I'll explain. When I got unemployment I received about $1,000 a month - this was the maxiumum. In Indiana you can collect for up to 1 year or until a maximum dollar amount runs out - I think it was $9,000 - $10,000. This meant I would run out of enemployment w/in 9-10 months. Let's say I earned $200 one week. This would reduce my unemployment by $200, but it would extend me out a week to receive unemployment since I was going to run out before 1 year.

I hope this makes sense! Anway, that is how our state works. It really helped me keep unemployment longer.

I think you did the right thing also. There is a need for this type of position, but being a former employee of a nursing home (I know, this is different) I have a soft spot for the elderly and although this is supposed to help them make an informed decision, I feel that you are correct.

Let the agency gather their own facts to let people compare. There has to be some sort of "pretending" to be a secret shopper, but IMHO, this seems just a bit different.

My DH works for a Senior Assisted Living Center....and I know that this also sounds like something that would be so unfair to the people you would be "interviewing". It's not like secret shopping - which can take just a few moments of a clerk's time. You would actually be scheduling an appointment, taking up part of their work day, and leading them on for nothing. The 2 women who conduct these interviews and provide tours and schedules and medical info where he works are very busy women. I'm not sure if they are trying to catch some of these places doing something wrong, or if they are just looking for which has the best facilities - but I know that at OakCrest (where DH works) all of the info you would be pretending you need would be info that they would gladly give out without using false pretenses.

So, yes - I think you did the right thing!

ChefBeckyD said:
My DH works for a Senior Assisted Living Center....and I know that this also sounds like something that would be so unfair to the people you would be "interviewing". It's not like secret shopping - which can take just a few moments of a clerk's time. You would actually be scheduling an appointment, taking up part of their work day, and leading them on for nothing. The 2 women who conduct these interviews and provide tours and schedules and medical info where he works are very busy women. I'm not sure if they are trying to catch some of these places doing something wrong, or if they are just looking for which has the best facilities - but I know that at OakCrest (where DH works) all of the info you would be pretending you need would be info that they would gladly give out without using false pretenses.

Actually with secret shopping you are told to buy something so you don't waste their time. You are just asked to be observant of how they conduct business. They don't ask us to lie. We just can't SAY we are mystery shopping.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually with secret shopping you are told to buy something so you don't waste their time. You are just asked to be observant of how they conduct business. They don't ask us to lie. We just can't SAY we are mystery shopping.

So, this wouldn't be just slightly different -- it's a whole different animal!

ChefBeckyD said:
So, this wouldn't be just slightly different -- it's a whole different animal!
Right. It's just a way to evaluate customer service. Actually the individual stores and banks hire the mystery shopping company to have people go out and observe. At one I did, I had to open a bank account and evaluate what they did/asked me/etc. The form you have to fill out later is very specific and detailed. Shoppers are not allowed to give their personal opinion - it's all objective. If you at all insert a personal impression (I had compared one branch of a grocery store to the one I shopped for example) they actually mark you down on your evaluation. Your mark on the eval is what determines if they keep offering you shops and what they are.

The job that Kasey is talking about is nothing at all like what I have been asked to do. They have never told me to make up a history or scenario (lie).

I'll clarify a littleJust in case I was a bit confusing this would be more than just mystery shopping. As a former Retail Manager I have been shopped several times, but these people never lied. I also understand how it could be viewed as "acting" but since I'm not in a play and I'm not on broadway and this isn't a commercial- I look at it as lying and here is why.

I would have to come up with a fairly detailed medical history for my "mother" I would also have to discuss medications, what her health issues are, income, talk about her life, what her likes and dislikes are, why I'm looking into each of these places, and the reasons why I'm not willing to take her in myself.

This would involve quite a bit of "acting". So much that to me it goes beyond acting and falls into the dishonesty category.

I don't feel right telling someone that my "mom" has certain medical conditions (I'd feel like I was truly cursing my own mom) and I understand that acting part of this, but what is involved in this seems more like lying to me than acting.

I know that they need to be shopped, and I respect that. But it's like some of you said, I did the right thing for me. :)

I appreciate all the feedback and your thoughts. You guys are super, and are always so helpful and insightful! :)

ChefBeckyD said:

I was thinking the exact same thing! :) I'm so glad you summed up my thoughts so well!

BethCooks4U said:
But I am doing more than mystery shopping. I threw the post-it note away but I believe they called it comparison shopping or something like that. I'm not buying anything. I have to schedule an appointment with each facility, spend 30-60 minutes reviewing what they have to offer, tour the place, go over all I can think of about my Mother, etc- and then to boot now that I think about it, I'd have to say my father is dead because why else would I be looking into this home for my mother? And I already lost my real father, I don't wanna lie about my step-dad being dead.

I know I am taking this WAY more literally than I should be, but like I said this is beyond mystery shopping.

Kitchen Diva said:
But I am doing more than mystery shopping. I threw the post-it note away but I believe they called it comparison shopping or something like that. I'm not buying anything. I have to schedule an appointment with each facility, spend 30-60 minutes reviewing what they have to offer, tour the place, go over all I can think of about my Mother, etc- and then to boot now that I think about it, I'd have to say my father is dead because why else would I be looking into this home for my mother? And I already lost my real father, I don't wanna lie about my step-dad being dead.

I know I am taking this WAY more literally than I should be, but like I said this is beyond mystery shopping.
Oh Kasey, we knew that. We had gotten off the subject onto what regular mystery shopping is.

I am not at all surprised that this "comparison shopping" didn't sit well with you and that you walked away from it. I would have too.

BethCooks4U said:
Oh Kasey, we knew that. We had gotten off the subject onto what regular mystery shopping is.

I am not at all surprised that this "comparison shopping" didn't sit well with you and that you walked away from it. I would have too.

Yeah, sorry - I'm the one that got us off track!:eek:

BethCooks4U said:

Yeah, after I posted my customary 7 replies to everyone's posts I started thinking that that is what you guys meant, but I'm slow today.

I had to take a Flexeril last night because my neck and shoulders were really bothering me after testing for 3 hours straight at my computer- in addition to the allergy medication I'm on and the Progesterone I take each day...well I'm a bit foggy today to say the least!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, sorry - I'm the one that got us off track!:eek:

I don't mind I fell it added quite a bit to the thread, and I guess I don't think it really got us off track! :) I just wanted to clarify that I was being asked to do WAY more than just mystery shop. :) So no apologies needed!

Lying is never wrong. For whatever reason. Period. Good choice!

kathijenkins said:
I agree! Plus with gas..it would eat into your pay!

I would not be comfortable with outright LYING to a place and making up a huge story like that. I understand being a mystery shopper and such...but you aren't outright lying under normal "shopper" cases!

You followed your gut/morals and I agree with your decision!

KellyTheChef said:
I agree! Plus with gas..it would eat into your pay!

I would not be comfortable with outright LYING to a place and making up a huge story like that. I understand being a mystery shopper and such...but you aren't outright lying under normal "shopper" cases!

You followed your gut/morals and I agree with your decision!

Why, thank you! :)

It is hard to fake this scenario. I have been in that situation for real for my
own Mom back ten years ago. After visiting and interviewing five possible
facilities, the hospital selected a sixth that I had not seen. For me, there
was a lot of emotion and stress in that situation. You definitely did the right
thing for your situation. I admire your integrity.

Kitchen Diva said:
I was thinking the exact same thing! :) I'm so glad you summed up my thoughts so well!

Ummmm, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or concerned that we were thinking the same thing, and that I could sum up your thoughts....:p

ChefBeckyD said:
Ummmm, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or concerned that we were thinking the same thing, and that I could sum up your thoughts....:p

Be concerned! Be very concerned :)

Wait a second you insulted me....:blushing: ;) :rolleyes:

Kitchen Diva said:
Be concerned! Be very concerned :)

Wait a second you insulted me....:blushing: ;) :rolleyes:

Nahhh - just pickin' on ya! And I only tease the ones I love.:love:

Nanisu said:
Lying is never wrong. For whatever reason. Period. Good choice!

I had to read this a few times. I'm assuming you mean "lying is never right." LOL! Unless you follow the philosophy of our neighbor boy, who does believe lying is never wrong. Hmmmm!

Just messin' with you, BTW!

ChefBeckyD said:
Nahhh - just pickin' on ya! And I only tease the ones I love.:love:
I know! I laughed really loud when I read your post! :) My niece was asking what was so funny because I snorted...

crystalscookingnow said:

I have a confession to make to everyone here.. I am a mystery shopper. Have been doing it for almost 2 years and thank goodness I have or we wouldn't have money for groceries. I don't think of it as lying, I think of it as play acting. Ok, this may not be for everyone, but companies hire me and others like me to see if the employees are doing what they are trained to do. We are unbiased, keep our eyes and ears open and stick to a scenario. We then report back what we find. We make no judgements. The facts ma'am, strickly the facts.

Last summer I did a slew of new construction homes. I had to have a different name, and different story for each one of them. I was single, widowed, kids, no kids. I even had to bring my husband along one time for a couple shop. Technically, I guess you could call it lying. I led the salespeople on to believe that I was ready to purchase. Those shops took anywhere from an hour to 2 hours. Some of the apartment complexs I have shopped have taken up to 2 hours. I have shopped car dealerships, banks, high end retail, you name it. I don't do the fast food anymore, I hate to waste food and they ask me to order most times something that I won't eat. I do do an occasional coffee shop. I won't even tell you about the ones that require me to wear a video camera. But like I said, it's kept us in groceries and lights.

Regarding your situation, I can understand you not wanting to screw up your unemployment. You made the right choice for yourself.

Last edited:
PamperChefCarol said:
I have a confession to make to everyone here.. I am a mystery shopper. Have been doing it for almost 2 years and thank goodness I have or we wouldn't have money for groceries. I don't think of it as lying, I think of it as play acting. Ok, this may not be for everyone, but companies hire me and others like me to see if the employees are doing what they are trained to do. We are unbiased, keep our eyes and ears open and stick to a scenario. We then report back what we find. We make no judgements. The facts ma'am, strickly the facts.

Last summer I did a slew of new construction homes. I had to have a different name, and different story for each one of them. I was single, widowed, kids, no kids. I even had to bring my husband along one time for a couple shop. Technically, I guess you could call it lying. I led the salespeople on to believe that I was ready to purchase. Those shops took anywhere from an hour to 2 hours. Some of the apartment complexs I have shopped have taken up to 2 hours. I have shopped car dealerships, banks, high end retail, you name it. I don't do the fast food anymore, I hate to waste food and they ask me to order most times something that I won't eat. I do do an occasional coffee shop. I won't even tell you about the ones that require me to wear a video camera. But like I said, it's kept us in groceries and lights.

Regarding your situation, I can understand you not wanting to screw up your unemployment. You made the right choice for yourself.

So do you get paid by the hour or the job? Does it pay well? I've always been curious about it when I see the ads in the paper. I always thought it was a fake job - I guess I was wrong.

Kacey - just wanted to jump in and say I think you made the right decision.You're questioning it in your heart, so DON'T do it. God gives us a conscience for a reason. This job to you hit too close to home in many aspects. You don't need added stress. You need a job that you feel good about.

pampchefrhondab said:
So do you get paid by the hour or the job? Does it pay well? I've always been curious about it when I see the ads in the paper. I always thought it was a fake job - I guess I was wrong.

They offered me $10.00 per hour and even though each visit was only supposed to take 30 minutes to 60 minutes, they pay for a flat 4 hours for each visit. So I'd get $120.00 to "pretend" :)

pampchefrhondab said:

I pick the jobs I want to apply for, some I get, some are already taken, some I don't get. I get paid by the job, mostly via paypal. I have certain companies that call me, some email me with jobs, some I have to keep checking the sites. I am not getting rich doing it, but it allows me to "add another income stream" into our budget. Last month I made almost $500 but I was working my behind off.

Seeing that full times jobs that are meaningful and well paying are few and far between around these parts, esp for someone who isn't in her 20's, I have had to be creative in how I make money. Pampered Chef is a blessing, the mystery shopping another blessing. I also walk dogs, house sit, and just recently started selling radio advertising part time. My husband had 2 jobs and we are in constant income generation mode. It makes it tough, but when you are heavily in debt, you do what you have to do.

PamperChefCarol said:
I pick the jobs I want to apply for, some I get, some are already taken, some I don't get. I get paid by the job, mostly via paypal. I have certain companies that call me, some email me with jobs, some I have to keep checking the sites. I am not getting rich doing it, but it allows me to "add another income stream" into our budget. Last month I made almost $500 but I was working my behind off.

Seeing that full times jobs that are meaningful and well paying are few and far between around these parts, esp for someone who isn't in her 20's, I have had to be creative in how I make money. Pampered Chef is a blessing, the mystery shopping another blessing. I also walk dogs, house sit, and just recently started selling radio advertising part time. My husband had 2 jobs and we are in constant income generation mode. It makes it tough, but when you are heavily in debt, you do what you have to do.

I'm glad it works well for you. I wouldn't mind being a secret shopper where I just go in and buy something and can be myself... I could walk dogs...never thought of that! Hmmmm

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm glad it works well for you. I wouldn't mind being a secret shopper where I just go in and buy something and can be myself... I could walk dogs...never thought of that! Hmmmm

Love the dog walking. Love dogs, plus I am COMMITTED to releasing these pesky 10 lbs that came back when I wasn't looking.

well I had about 40 climb on when I WAS looking! :)

1. What exactly was the mystery shopping assignment for?

The mystery shopping assignment was to visit three high-end senior living facilities, pretending to be interested in finding a place for a wealthy mother to live. This involved dressing and acting the part, as well as making up a detailed story about the mother's life and medical conditions in order to gather information on pricing, activities, and amenities at each facility.

2. Why did you turn down the mystery shopping assignment?

I turned down the mystery shopping assignment because it required me to be dishonest and pretend to be someone I'm not. Additionally, the pay was less than what I would receive through unemployment benefits and would not cover the cost of gas for multiple trips to the facilities.

3. Did the temp agency express disappointment when you declined the assignment?

Yes, the temp agency did seem disappointed when I declined the assignment. I believe this is because I was the only employee they had who fit the criteria for the assignment and they needed it completed by a specific date.

4. Did you consider taking the assignment despite your reservations?

I did consider taking the assignment, but ultimately decided that it went against my personal values and I could not justify the pay and expenses involved.

5. What did your colleagues at the temp agency say about your decision?

One colleague expressed that with my skills and experience, I have the right to be picky about the assignments I take. Another colleague acknowledged that the assignment was not a good fit for me and agreed that it's important to be selective about job opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
rennea