• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth

In my search for bookings, I have decided to set up a booth at a local grocery store, and have a HWC fundraiser. I will have all the pink products out, and have some sort of booking incentive for those who book in May or June.The question is, how do I attract people to my booth? I was thinking about a free drawing, for something like a free saute pan or something like that, or having a raffle for a PC shopping spree (I would add the shopping spree to the show sales). Which would be better? Any other suggestions? Thanks!I would maybe also do a GC for the store you will be at and a GC to
mhrivera
In my search for bookings, I have decided to set up a booth at a local grocery store, and have a HWC fundraiser. I will have all the pink products out, and have some sort of booking incentive for those who book in May or June.

The question is, how do I attract people to my booth? I was thinking about a free drawing, for something like a free saute pan or something like that, or having a raffle for a PC shopping spree (I would add the shopping spree to the show sales). Which would be better? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Good idea
mhrivera said:
In my search for bookings, I have decided to set up a booth at a local grocery store, and have a HWC fundraiser. I will have all the pink products out, and have some sort of booking incentive for those who book in May or June.

The question is, how do I attract people to my booth? I was thinking about a free drawing, for something like a free saute pan or something like that, or having a raffle for a PC shopping spree (I would add the shopping spree to the show sales). Which would be better? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

I would maybe also do a GC for the store you will be at and a GC to order products from you. You can decide what amount you want to give and how many drawings you want to have (one every hour, etc). Or just one at the end of your time at the store. Have a banner to show you are from PC and use pink balloons and crepe paper to decorate and attract attention to your booth or table.

Debbie :D

For the raffle/gift I'd do the host special in may of the pink bowls & caddy in keeping with the spirit of HWC.

I'd put out the products, use a pink tablecloth (plastic), and have a few other products on the table like the QSP with water & glitter for kids to play with while their parents are talking to you.

I've offered to anyone that hosts an HWC show with $500+ in sales that I'll give them the host special free.

Thanks for the ideas. Tasha, I was thinking the same thing for my HWC show hosts. I really like the idea of the store gift card too, so I will debate between that and the pink bowls and caddy. I didn't earn those, so I was tempted to get them for myself... Decisions!I am definitely going to have lots of pink everywhere, including a big sign!

I have done this in the past and am also doing it again this year. I had a great response. I greet everyone with a friendly 'Hello' and I don't pressure. I had baskets of pink paper products for anyone booking a show in May. It created interest. I was just starting PC when I did this. I had many people give me cash donations, which felt a little odd. I was going to try to ask local business for donations and raffle them off, but I just haven't gotten my shoes in a row. I did have a few people disappointed that they couldn't buy off my table, but I did get $180 in orders. Everyone was local do I delivered all the products. I did the pink table cloth and maybe I will have balloons too this year. I gave out pins to everyone who purchased and for the cash donations. Good luck!

I did this last year and got tons of poeple
mhrivera said:

I raised $150 sitting in front of the grocery store last May. You could do the squares raffle(not sure of the actual name). Ive seen it here, for every $1 donation they pick a square. This way you can actually get information. Good Luck!

What is the Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth?

The Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to raise money for breast cancer research and awareness.

How can I get involved with the Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth?

There are several ways to get involved with the Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth. You can host a booth at your local event, donate to a booth, or volunteer at a booth.

What do I need to do to host a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth?

To host a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth, you will need to contact Pampered Chef and register as a fundraiser. You will also need to gather necessary supplies, such as donation forms and promotional materials.

How can I donate to a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth?

You can donate to a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth by visiting the booth at a local event, or by contacting Pampered Chef directly. You can also make a donation online through the Pampered Chef website.

Where does the money raised by the Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth go?

All money raised by the Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Booth goes directly to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and awareness programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • Brenda K.