• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I ensure a successful shopping spree raffle at my fundraiser?

S
sarahmarie
I want to do a shopping spree raffle at a fundraiser. I would like to say that it is a drawing for a $100 shopping spree with a buy in of $10. But what if only 5 people buy tickets? then i am screwed with the extra $50.

What am i missing here?

It is a raffle based on the amount of tickets sold. Whomever wins will get the total amount sold as a shopping spree

kinda like the pampered pool?

Don't tell them a total number! Just wait to see what you wind up with.

Just discussed thisWe just discussed this last night at our cluster meeting.

My AD said she always has a "fine print" on these types of fundraisers. Like, if they are giving away a Stainless Steel Bowl Set, at least $60 in tickets need to be sold.

Many times raffles will have a minimum number of tickets to be sold (i.e., "Tickets will be sold through ____________, or until ______ tickets are sold, which ever is later"). I know I am seeing this more and more.

It's your raffle, your money, do what you need to do to make it work!

HTH!

1. How does the raffle work?

The raffle works by selling tickets to participants, and then randomly selecting a winner who will receive a $100 shopping spree. Each ticket costs $10 to enter.

2. What happens if only 5 people buy tickets?

If only 5 people buy tickets, then there will be a total of $50 in ticket sales. This means that the remaining $50 for the shopping spree will need to come from other sources such as donations or sponsors.

3. Is there a minimum number of tickets that need to be sold for the raffle to take place?

No, there is no minimum number of tickets that need to be sold for the raffle to take place. However, it is important to have enough ticket sales to cover the cost of the shopping spree prize.

4. Can I still participate if I don't want to buy a ticket?

Yes, you can still participate in the raffle by making a donation or becoming a sponsor. Your contribution will go towards covering the cost of the shopping spree prize.

5. What if I win the raffle but I don't want the shopping spree prize?

If you win the raffle but do not want the shopping spree prize, you can choose to decline it and the prize will be given to the next selected winner. Alternatively, you can also choose to donate the prize back to the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies