• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Show: Should I Serve Pizza at 11am?

In summary, a "Brunch Show, but Lunch Recipe" is a themed cooking demonstration featuring recipes perfect for a late morning brunch or mid-day lunch. These recipes include dishes such as quiches, frittatas, breakfast sandwiches, and salads, with options for dietary restrictions. Most recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment, but there may be occasional showcases of Pampered Chef products. Hosting a "Brunch Show, but Lunch Recipe" party with Pampered Chef is also an option, with consultants available to help plan and earn free and discounted products.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a host who won the "free show" at my Open House. She won the winning recipe, and that's the recipe she gets to have featured at her show. Trouble is, she wants a 10am show, to be brunch time, but the recipe is the Spinach Carbonara Pizza. Do you think I should see if she'd be willing to change the time to a little later? Do you think the guests will think we're nuts serving pizza at 11am?

I think that recipe is actually a good brunch recipe. It's pretty light. I would maybe serve a side dish that is more "breakfasty" like maybe fruit and yogurt in the trifle bowl.

that's a great idea! Thanks! :)

I think the pizza is fine. Anyone will eat free food.

and by the time your demo is done and the food is served, it will probably be closer to the more 'normal time' for lunch anyway.I had a 10am party and we did the 3-Cheese Garden pizza (it was my first :) and so far only show :( )...anyway, but the time we were eating, it was after 11am.So stick with the pizza- she's obviously just fine with it.
Good luck.

1. What is a "Brunch Show, but Lunch Recipe"?

A "Brunch Show, but Lunch Recipe" is a themed cooking demonstration where we showcase recipes that are perfect for a late morning brunch, but can also be enjoyed for lunch. It's a fun and delicious way to mix up your usual meal routine.

2. What types of recipes are typically featured in a "Brunch Show, but Lunch Recipe"?

We feature a variety of recipes that are perfect for a mid-morning or mid-day meal. This can include dishes such as quiches, frittatas, breakfast sandwiches, salads, and more. We also offer options for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian dishes.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and easily customizable. Our consultants can provide tips and substitutions to accommodate various dietary needs and preferences. We want everyone to be able to enjoy these delicious brunch and lunch recipes.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make these recipes?

Most of the recipes featured in our "Brunch Show, but Lunch Recipe" can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, we may occasionally showcase a product from our Pampered Chef line that can make the process easier and more efficient. Our consultants can provide information on these products and how to purchase them if interested.

5. Can I host a "Brunch Show, but Lunch Recipe" party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, hosting a "Brunch Show, but Lunch Recipe" party with Pampered Chef is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and delicious cooking demonstration. Our consultants can help you plan and host the perfect event, and you can earn free and discounted products as a host. Contact us for more information on hosting a "Brunch Show, but Lunch Recipe" party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Fluffy215
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef