• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Host's Request for Altered Recipe

In summary, The host emailed about a recipe for her show, Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza, but doesn't want artichokes and only wants black olives and peppers on half. The suggestion of diced pepperoni was made, as well as using tomatoes or peppers. Other possible recipes were suggested, such as chicken with citrus and basil rub over a tossed salad, or replacing artichokes with sun dried tomatoes. The Taco Ring recipe has also been successful.
yankfan24
Gold Member
My host just emailed me about the recipe for her show and requested that we do the Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza. GREAT CHOICE, you say. So what could be the problem. She doesn't want artichokes used as ALL and she only wants the black olives and peppers on half. Hmmmmmm, that would mean it's a cheese pull-apart pizza. So, is there something else anyone can suggest to see if she'd like it on her pizza? Should I suggest a different recipe? What about diced pepperoni? She also told me on the phone before that she didn't really want something with garlic, but then didn't say not to do that on the pizza. Any suggestions?

Tomatos could be good. How about peppers? That would stick with the more 'white' pizza flavor.

You could just call it pull-apart pizza and use whatever pizza toppings she would like.

You could suggest chicken and make it more of meal type.

I have been making the chicken your way with the citrus and basil rub and slicing and dicing it to go over a tossed salad. If there are ingredients the host or guests do not want in the salad, just put it in a separate bowl for a "buffet effect". I use a refrigerated-type Ranch dressing (e.g., Marie's, Marzetti's) because it's a little thicker and the "dish" goes over like crazy! Really easy and simple and tastes great with that rub!

You could replace the artichokes with sun dried tomatoes. Honestly I would suggest a different recipe altogether if she is that picky. I have had lots of people tell me that they don't like artichokes, but can't taste them in the pull apart pizza. I usually make it as written and then make suggestions for people if they want to alter it at home (to show the versatility of the recipe. I did make it last weekend and we threw in some different things b/c the hostess had lots of fresh veggies in her garden.
I have also been showing the Taco Ring with great success.

1. Can I request an alteration to a recipe for my dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipe alterations for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Simply let your consultant know about your dietary needs and they can provide you with alternative ingredients or preparation methods.

2. How far in advance do I need to make a request for an altered recipe?

We recommend making your request for an altered recipe at least 2 weeks in advance to allow enough time for your consultant to make any necessary adjustments and to ensure all ingredients are available.

3. Can I request an altered recipe for a specific ingredient I am allergic to?

Yes, we understand the importance of avoiding allergens and can make alterations to our recipes to accommodate your allergies. Please inform your consultant of your allergies when making your request.

4. Is there an additional cost for an altered recipe?

There may be an additional cost for some recipe alterations, depending on the ingredients and preparation methods needed. Your consultant will inform you of any additional costs before making the alterations.

5. Can I request an alteration to a recipe for a large group or party?

Absolutely! We can make alterations to our recipes to accommodate larger groups or parties. Please let your consultant know the number of people you will be serving and they can provide you with the appropriate recipe alterations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • babywings76