• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Finding the Perfect Brunch Recipe for a Friend

In summary, the host of the brunch show does not like fruit or bread, but she liked the Apricot Almond Twist that was made by the guest. The host suggested another recipe, but the guest did not like it. The guest said she would like to see more recipes like the Apricot Almond Twist.
ladybug
I have a brunch show on Friday for a long-time good friend of mine... but its driving me crazy!! Here's the situation:

I usually offer one recipe in each category to avoid the "catering" idea, so my brunch for this month is the Apricot Almond Twist (from the All the Best Cookbook) I made it and hubby and I just LOVED it~~

Told my friend (host) and she says she hates fruit and bread.. but it shows a lot of products and tastes good.. I went to her house and told her she could choose something else... she came up with the Chocolate Swirl Bread, but I didn't like it and it doesn't do the "wow" thing for me like I like it at my shows. It takes like bread and chocolate... I don't have any cookware to make any egg stuff...

Do you guys know any great brunch recipes that tastes really good, show a good number of products and looks WOW?? (oh, and doesn't need eggs to cook in a skillet)

Thanks in advance!

How about Fruit Kebobs and dip (All the Best) or Teatime Tartlest or Ham Florentine Wreath (Celebrate) or Apple Bundles (Delightful Desserts) or a Chicken Ring or Braid...?

Ham Florentine Wreath??Name sounds good, but I don't have the cookbook. what's in it??

Ham Florentine Wreath

2 (8 oz. each) pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
10 oz. frozen chopped spinach (thawed & well drained)
8 oz. diced cooked ham
1/4 cup green onions with tops, thinly sliced
5 oz. shredded swiss cheese, divided
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. coarsely ground plack pepper
2 plum tomatoes
1 egg white, lightly beaten
1/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Separate crescents into 16 triangles. Arrange 8 triangles in a circle on large round stone with wide ends toward center. Corners will touch and points will extend 1 inch off edge of stone. Arrange remaining 8 triangles in center, matching wide ends. Seal seams. (Points will overlap in center DO NOT SEAL)

Combine spinach, ham and green onions. Shred cheese. Add 1 cup of cheese, the mayonnaise and pepper to ham mixture. Scoop filling over seams of dough forming a circle.

Arrange sliced tomatoes in overlapping circular pattern over filling, top with remaining cheese. Beginning in center, lift one triangle across mixture. Continue alternating with outer triangles, slightly overlapping to form wreath.

Brush egg white over dough and sprinkle chopped almonds over wreath. Bake 25-30 minutes.

How about the Ham & Cheese Croisant bakeIt's in the Fall/Winter 2005 Season's Best. I made it for a cluster get together and everyone loved it. My husband and son ate the leftovers and they loved it too.

It showed a lot of products and it was easy to make.

Thanks..Beth, thanks a bunch for the recipe, I know she doesn't eat pork, but I'll try to substitute with a turkey ham..

The Ham & Cheddar Croissant Bake sounds good, but I don't have the pots to cook the veggies! Thanks for the suggestion though!

You knowLadybug, you could always borrow a product from me or Leslee. Don't forget that! Congratulations on your business success.

ThanksMy host and I settled on the Lemon Pepper Crab Canapes and the Mediterranean Hummus Squares. Thanks for all the advice.

Sandra - I will have to take you up on the offer really soon! I can't keep buying this stuff for each show~ I need to EARN, baby!! Talk to you soon!

1. How can I find a brunch recipe that accommodates dietary restrictions?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. You can use our search filters to find recipes that are vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, and more. You can also modify our recipes to fit your friend's specific needs.

2. What is the most popular brunch recipe at Pampered Chef?

Our most popular brunch recipe is the Overnight French Toast Casserole. It's a crowd-pleaser and can be prepared the night before for an easy and stress-free brunch the next morning.

3. Can I make a brunch recipe in advance?

Absolutely! Many of our brunch recipes can be prepared in advance, such as casseroles, quiches, and breakfast breads. This allows you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the company of your friend.

4. I'm not a confident cook, are there simple brunch recipes available?

We understand that not everyone is a seasoned chef, which is why we have a variety of simple and easy brunch recipes. Our 3-Ingredient Mini Quiches and Banana Oat Pancakes are both delicious and require minimal ingredients and prep time.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make a brunch recipe?

Yes, you can! Our recipes are designed to be used with our high-quality kitchen products to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. You can also find helpful tips and tricks on how to use specific products for each recipe on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Fluffy215
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • muffetts
  • Pampered Chef Shows