• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discount Ideas for My Black Friday Brunch

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various coupons and discounts that can be applied to Black Friday brunch purchases. They also have special deals and bundles available for this day. However, only one discount can be used per order and customers can sign up for their email newsletter or follow them on social media to stay updated on upcoming deals. Some deals may be time-sensitive, so it's important to check the expiration date and act fast to save on your Black Friday brunch essentials.
NooraK
Gold Member
In my BFB invitation I told my guests that I would have special deals for them when they got here. Initially, I was thinking I'd do deals by time, but then I thought it might be tough to keep track, and would I do it based on when they got here, or when they submitted their order? So I decide to have customers pull from a hat instead. This way, I can also open the savings up to those who can't make it to the brunch. They can call or email their order, and I'll pull a prize for them.

Now I need ideas for what to offer.

Free shipping
Free rub/seasoning/sauce
10/15/20% discount
Free item (~$5-10)
Free RUFTH trivet
Free SBRC
Free RUFTH cookbook

Any other ideas?

Nothing???

Free tax
Free direct shipping for orders over $150 (make it a show!!)

Thanks, Scott!

the 150.00 thing could be ongoing...just let them know

Related to Discount Ideas for My Black Friday Brunch

1. Can I use coupons for my Black Friday brunch purchases?

Yes, you can use coupons for your Black Friday brunch purchases. Pampered Chef offers various coupons and discounts that can be applied to your order. Make sure to check the terms and conditions of the coupon to ensure it is valid for Black Friday.

2. Are there any special deals or bundles available for Black Friday brunch?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special deals and bundles for Black Friday brunch. Keep an eye out for our limited-time offers and exclusive deals that will help you save on your brunch essentials.

3. Can I combine multiple discounts for my Black Friday brunch order?

No, unfortunately, only one discount can be applied per order. If you have multiple discounts, choose the one that will give you the most savings for your Black Friday brunch purchases.

4. How can I find out about the upcoming Black Friday discounts for Pampered Chef?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on the latest Black Friday discounts and promotions. You can also visit our website to see the current and upcoming deals for Black Friday brunch.

5. Are there any time-sensitive deals for Black Friday brunch?

Yes, there may be time-sensitive deals for Black Friday brunch. Make sure to check the expiration date of the discount or promotion to ensure you don't miss out on any savings. Some deals may only be available for a limited time, so act fast!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • purrbal
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies