• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Wine Tasting Show

In summary, when hosting a wine tasting show, it's important to consider personal preference and event theme when selecting wines. It's recommended to have 5-7 different wines to offer variety. The food should complement the wines and palate cleansers should be available. Proper wine glasses should be provided and creating a fun and interactive atmosphere will ensure guests have a good time. Transportation options should also be provided for guests who may have had too much to drink.
cmcosker
I have a July booking to do a show at a vineyard (literally outdoors, in the field amongst the vines!) and I'm looking for creative ideas for doing a show in such a non-traditional setting.

Let me explain...my host owns the vineyard. Each month she hosts a different social event at the vineyard. These events are intended not only to bring together friends, but to get people actively involved in the growth of her business. For example, this month she hosted a Summer Soltice Party and got guests to pull weeds in the fields! Despite getting hands dirty, these events are always very tastfully done and have a popular turnout. At the Summer Soltice party there was a fluteist and guitarist strolling amongst the vines providing live music, and after weeding guests were treated to chair massages while enjoying a variety of local wines and appetizers.

My host has invited me to do a PC show for her July event. The July event will also involve guests pulling weeds, followed by food and wine. It will be held mid-morning during the brunch time frame. Please share some good ideas! Since guests are free to come and go at their leisure, I won't have a captive audience typical at a home show. I want to do something that ties in with wine tasting, and I want it to be tastefully entertaining, not just a sales pitch. HELP!

I have attached what I have for a wine tasting show - I got it from another consultant

Attachments

• Wine Tasting Pampered Chef Show.doc
    32 KB · Views: 538
Thanks Carolyn, that is brilliant! I want to do a wine tasting show :)

I am so booking these shows... GREAT!!!!!

Great Great Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Carolyn, geat ideas, I want to try it....

1. What types of wine should I serve at a wine tasting show?

The types of wine you serve at your wine tasting show will depend on personal preference and the theme of your event. You can choose to focus on a specific region, varietal, or style of wine. It's also a good idea to offer a variety of red, white, and sparkling wines to cater to different tastes.

2. How many different wines should I have at my wine tasting show?

It's recommended to have at least 5-7 different wines at your tasting show. This allows for a good variety and gives guests the opportunity to compare and contrast different wines.

3. What food should I serve at a wine tasting show?

The food you serve at your wine tasting show should complement the wines being served. Cheese, bread, and charcuterie are popular options, but you can also get creative and serve dishes that pair well with specific wines. It's also important to have water and palate cleansers available.

4. Do I need to provide glasses for the wine tasting show?

Yes, it's important to provide proper wine glasses for your tasting show. The right glass can enhance the taste and aroma of the wine. If you don't have enough glasses, you can consider renting or borrowing them from a local winery or wine shop.

5. How do I ensure my guests have a good time at the wine tasting show?

Aside from serving delicious wines and food, it's important to create a fun and interactive atmosphere. Encourage your guests to ask questions and share their thoughts on the wines. You can also incorporate games or activities to make the event more engaging. Lastly, make sure to have a designated driver or provide transportation options for guests who may have had too much to drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
2chefs
  • Chef Meagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies