• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

An Impressive Wine Tasting Party in the DCB!

In summary, to plan a successful wine tasting party, choose a theme or focus, select a variety of wines at different price points, provide food pairings, and have plenty of glasses and accessories. You don't have to be a wine expert to host a tasting party, and can invite a knowledgeable friend to co-host. The ideal number of guests is 8-12, but can be adjusted based on space and supplies. You can ask guests to bring wine or contribute to the cost. The best time to host a tasting party is in the evening, but it can also be done during the day with light snacks instead of a full meal.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hi all! I have a show this weekend and the host is pairing PC with an at home Wine Tasting Party. Great idea and at first I was thinking a wine & Cheese type party. But she wants a demo, and I want to do something impressive in the DCB. Any ideas??

The 1st show I went to was a PC Wine tasting show. My director made chicken in the DCB and let the host pick 3 different rubs to use. She kept the rubs in order but we were able to taste 3 different rubs and see the DCB in action. She also made a little brie round with pecans. She had toasted french bread which she spritzed with garlic oil (I think). It was a lot of fun and showed several products.

I have one next month and none of the mexican themed recipes go well with wine. I am doing one pot pasta, but adding chicken with the Italian seasoning on it cooked in the baker. That way I can demo the DCB, meat tenderizer and salad choppers.

I am going to do a show soon and do the Pork Tenderloin w/ BBQ Sauce in the DCB! I can't wait! We had that at our cluster meeting last weekend and it was great! Also did a broccoli slaw....just w/ the bag of slaw mix and part of a cold slaw dressing bottle! Yummmmmm!

I can't resist :D

Attachments

• maxineCheese.jpg
    maxineCheese.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 417
Ooo...the one pot pasta with chicken is a great idea!! It will go great with wine and shows off so many products!

Plus I can still do a little cheese platter!

I'll skip the trifle though! That would just be too much, hopefully the beautiful pics will suffice!

1. How do I plan a successful wine tasting party?

To plan a successful wine tasting party, start by choosing a theme or focus for the event. This could be a specific type of wine (such as red or white), a particular region, or a specific food pairing. Next, select a variety of wines to taste, making sure to include options at different price points. You will also need to provide food to pair with the wines, such as cheese, crackers, and fruit. Finally, make sure to have plenty of glasses and wine accessories on hand for your guests to use.

2. Can I host a wine tasting party without being an expert on wine?

Absolutely! You don't need to be a wine expert to host a successful tasting party. Do some research on the wines you have selected beforehand so you can provide some information to your guests, but don't feel like you need to know everything. You can also invite a friend who is knowledgeable about wine to co-host the event with you.

3. How many guests should I invite to a wine tasting party?

The ideal number of guests for a wine tasting party is between 8-12 people. This allows for a good variety of opinions and discussions without being too overwhelming. However, you can adjust the number of guests based on the size of your space and the amount of wine and food you have available.

4. Do I need to provide all of the wine for a tasting party?

No, you do not need to provide all of the wine for a tasting party. You can ask each guest to bring a bottle of wine to share, or you can provide a few options and have each guest contribute a small amount to cover the cost. This can also add some variety to the wines being tasted.

5. What is the best time to host a wine tasting party?

The best time to host a wine tasting party is in the evening, typically after dinner. This allows for a more relaxed atmosphere and gives guests time to arrive after work. However, you can also host a tasting party during the day if that works better for your schedule. Just make sure to provide some light snacks to pair with the wine instead of a full meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCAnna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • LoriLions
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • KCPChef