• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ideas to Make Your Cookie Show a Success?

In summary, the conversation is about hosting a cookie decorating/swap show and the various ideas and suggestions for making it a fun event. Suggestions include using a cookie press, playing holiday music, serving hot drinks, and having a contest for the most creative decorations. Other ideas include displaying products and using SA pieces for decoration, making a trifle punch, and creating bite-sized fudge truffles with different toppings.
pampered2007
I would like to host my own cookie decorating/cookie swap show this weekend. I think I am going to buy unfrosted sugar cookies and have guests use the decorator bottles, rotary grater, etc, to decorate. I will also have some sort of dessert already prepared for the guests to enjoy while they are here along with gift ideas and products displayed.

Any other ideas of things I could do to make this a fun event? Thanks!

Why don't you use the Cookie Press instead of buying unfrosted cookies? People love to see it used and it is fun and easy. Don't forget the Holiday Music in the background.

Do the raspberry napoleon mousse cookie. I just did it for fun at an annual cookie exchange and the people that used the easy decorator ended up buying one. plus, it's soooo easy & pretty nobody can refuse to make one or eat one. buy the choc wafer at your big local grocery store in the ice cream isle. nabisco famous choc wafers. the cookie will get soft as it sits, but it's that much better. i didn't have to do a triple decker either since a double was just as pretty.

I don't have the cookie press LOL And I have plenty of music all ready to go! I think I will have hot chocolate, coffee and punch too!

The raspberry napoleon mousse cookies are a great idea too (although I don't have the easy decorator ha ha)

Keep the great ideas coming....

What about doing a contest to see who decorates the funniest/most creative, etc.! Could be fun. Give away a new Festive Holiday Cookbook or something smaller.

I would make a batch of cookies ahead of time, on the stone using the scoop, so that the aroma fills your home. If you have any SA pieces you could display on that, using the Dots Trio bowl for different decorations for their cookies.

If you have the trifle bowl, you could do a punch in that.

I'll keep thinking!!

I just did the 2 step fudge with a twist. Melt 2 11.5 oz bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and stir in 2 containers of milk chocolate frosting. Pour it into a parchment lined barpan. After it's sets up but is still slightly warm, cut it into bite size squares. Take one square at a time, roll it in the palm of your hand, and then roll into assorted toppings: powdered sugar, coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored sugar sprinkles, chopped nuts, crushed peppermints. They look so pretty and taste like truffles. I did these recently at a ladies luncheon and let them help decorate, and also had them on display at an expo. HUGE hit!

What are some popular cookie recipes for a cookie show?

Some popular cookie recipes for a cookie show include chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, sugar cookies, and snickerdoodles.

How can I make my cookie show more interactive?

You can make your cookie show more interactive by having guests participate in a cookie decorating contest, hosting a blind taste test, or having a cookie exchange where everyone brings a different type of cookie to share.

What are some unique cookie flavors to feature at a cookie show?

Some unique cookie flavors to feature at a cookie show include matcha green tea, lavender lemon, gingerbread, red velvet, and salted caramel.

What are some creative ways to package and present cookies at a cookie show?

You can package and present cookies at a cookie show by using mason jars, decorative cookie tins, or clear bags tied with ribbon. You can also create a display with different levels using cake stands or tiered trays.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my cookie show?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your cookie show by using our cookie scoops, silicone baking mats, cookie presses, or cookie cutters. You can also demonstrate how our products make cookie baking easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
Replies
Views
ccooley