• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookies & Cards Show - Need Help Increasing Attendance

In summary, the conversation discusses a 2nd annual Cookies & Cards event where one person showcases fun ways to make impressive cookies and the other promotes stamping holiday cards. The event is on November 14th and they are looking for ways to get more people to attend, such as personal phone calls, social media promotion, and partnering with local businesses. They also offer November guest specials and free shipping on orders over $100.
Rubian
So a good friend and I are hosting our 2nd annual Cookies & Cards. She sells Stampin' Up. So I show fun ways to make impressive cookies and ideas to help people with their holiday meals and gift-giving. She promotes stamping holiday cards and does a make and take card with the guests. This year our show is on Friday night, Nov 14th, at 6:00 p.m. We are so excited about all the fun that we have planned. I'm planning to show a couple of the Homemade for the Holidays recipes. The only problem is getting people to respond and attend. The first tme we had about 9 people show up. Not too bad but we had big ideas of 30 or so.

I thought I'd share our idea in case you want to take anything from it. We do offer the November guest specials and I am also doing free shipping on orders over $100. Attached is our flyer.

Any great ideas on how to get people to attend?

Attachments

• Cookies and Cards.doc
    161 KB · Views: 428
1. Give everyone a personal phone call, sometimes a reminder might be all they need.
2. Encourage "Bring A Friend, Get a Free Gift" that helps boosts numbers too. (something small either citrus peeler or seasons best)

Hey there! It sounds like you and your friend have a really fun and creative event planned for Cookies & Cards. I love the idea of combining holiday baking and card-making - it's the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit.As for getting more people to attend, have you tried promoting the event on social media? You could create a Facebook event and invite all your friends and family, and ask them to share it with their networks as well. You could also post about it on Instagram and Twitter with relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience.Another idea could be to reach out to local community groups or organizations and see if they would be interested in promoting your event to their members. You could also consider partnering with a local business or organization and cross-promote each other's events.Additionally, you could offer an incentive for people to attend, such as a raffle or giveaway for those who RSVP and show up to the event. This could help generate more interest and encourage people to attend.I hope these ideas help and that your event is a huge success! Have a great time at Cookies & Cards.

1. How can I increase attendance for my Cookies & Cards Show?

To increase attendance for your Cookies & Cards Show, make sure to invite a large number of people. Use social media platforms, send out invitations through email or mail, and personally invite friends and family. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, for guests who bring a friend. Lastly, make sure to promote the event well in advance to give people enough time to plan and attend.

2. What should I include in my invitations to the Cookies & Cards Show?

In your invitations, make sure to include the date, time, and location of the event. You should also mention the theme of the show, such as holiday cookies or Valentine's Day cards. Encourage guests to RSVP and include any special offers or incentives for attending. Lastly, include a way for guests to contact you for more information or to place orders.

3. How can I make my Cookies & Cards Show more appealing to potential guests?

To make your Cookies & Cards Show more appealing, consider offering a variety of products and activities. You can showcase different cookie recipes and card-making techniques, have a raffle or giveaway, or provide samples for guests to try. You can also create a welcoming and festive atmosphere with decorations and refreshments. Additionally, consider partnering with another consultant or business to offer a wider range of products.

4. What can I do if I'm having trouble getting people to RSVP for my Cookies & Cards Show?

If you're having trouble getting people to RSVP for your Cookies & Cards Show, try reaching out to them individually. Send a personal message or make a phone call to remind them about the event and ask if they have any questions. You can also offer an incentive for RSVPing, such as a discount or extra entry into a raffle. Additionally, make sure to follow up with guests who have not responded to your invitation.

5. Is it okay to have children at the Cookies & Cards Show?

It is ultimately up to you whether or not to allow children at the Cookies & Cards Show. However, keep in mind that having children present may distract from the demonstration and make it difficult for guests to focus. If you do decide to allow children, make sure to provide activities for them to stay occupied and consider having a separate area for them to play. You can also offer a children's cookie-making or card-making station to keep them engaged and involved in the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hathery
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
baychef
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
Replies