• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Different Kind of Cookie Exchange Tonight!

In summary, CM is Creative Memories, which is a company that offers digital scrapbooking tools and content.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Well, the show is tonight. I'm a bit apprehensive, just because I've never done a combined show of any kind before.

My friend, the CM consultant, and I, are doing a Digital Cookie Exchange Party. I am doing the food demo, and then she is showing everyone how to do a Digital Cookbook with the recipes that everyone brings this evening.

I premade the chocolate mint cookies (with the peppermint patties) and the Cranberry Crunch Bark. I will be demoing the Turtle Pretzel Candies.

Between us, we have about 14 people coming so far (we both have a bunch of "maybes":rolleyes:) so I hope this turns out well for both of us.

We've had fun planning it together, so if it goes well, maybe we can make this an annual event!

Sounds fun, good luck!! Let us know how it goes.

Sounds like fun - hope it goes well!Thanks for the reminder to mail some cookie recipe brochures to guests of my Friday show that bought cookie presses (didn't even mention or demo it!!!). I have some of those booklets from 2003 or so and plan on giving them as a "gift".

Let us know how it went, Becky.

I know you probably aren't home, yet, but let us know more details once you get home. (You forgot to remind me, and I thought you were going to send me an invite!)

JAE said:
I know you probably aren't home, yet, but let us know more details once you get home. (You forgot to remind me, and I thought you were going to send me an invite!)

I thought you said you probably wouldn't come!?

Anyway - it was fun! She really is an amazing CM consultant, and a genius with all of the digital stuff....so much so, that I booked another party for January!:D She made me want all of the stuff to do the digital recipe books, etc....and I'm going to have to have another show to get more of it for free...(and, just like us, their January specials are fabulous!)

So - I ended the evening with $325 in sales, and she had about the same...but I also got 2 bookings! One for January, and one for February - and everyone had fun with the cookie exchange. Amanda (CM Cons.) took pictures of everyones cookies, and is making a cookbook for everyone who came to the show with the recipes.

Oh - and I sold a DCB full price, and LOTS of cookbooks, cookie scoops, and mix n chops.

Okay JK! Guitar lessons on Monday nights. Glad it worked out well. Can't believe you're having a show!

JAE said:
Okay JK! Guitar lessons on Monday nights. Glad it worked out well. Can't believe you're having a show!

I can't believe it either!:eek:

I don't do home parties - I hate home parties!

super cool!

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, the show is tonight. I'm a bit apprehensive, just because I've never done a combined show of any kind before.

My friend, the CM consultant, and I, are doing a Digital Cookie Exchange Party. I am doing the food demo, and then she is showing everyone how to do a Digital Cookbook with the recipes that everyone brings this evening.

I premade the chocolate mint cookies (with the peppermint patties) and the Cranberry Crunch Bark. I will be demoing the Turtle Pretzel Candies.

Between us, we have about 14 people coming so far (we both have a bunch of "maybes":rolleyes:) so I hope this turns out well for both of us.

We've had fun planning it together, so if it goes well, maybe we can make this an annual event!

Okay, I know that I'm dumb, and seem to be the only one that doesn't know, but what is CM ? Just can't figure it out, I thought maybe Creative Memories, but I thought that was scrapbooking, not digital stuff.... maybe I'm just behind in times....

ChefPaulaB said:
Okay, I know that I'm dumb, and seem to be the only one that doesn't know, but what is CM ? Just can't figure it out, I thought maybe Creative Memories, but I thought that was scrapbooking, not digital stuff.... maybe I'm just behind in times....

It is Creative Memories - they have all of this really cool digital scrapbooking stuff now - you can do so much more...and all on the computer! I never enjoyed scrapbooking - but this digital stuff is FUN!

ChefPaulaB said:

I do believe you're right. They probably have gotten into doing things digitally, since it's so big now in everything we do.

Sounds like a fun party, Becky. If I was closer, I'd love to come to your CM party in January!! :) I wish someone around here would have one. Not sure I want to, although I do love going to these home parties.

Becky- you'll have to get yourself one of the Disney albums and paper packs they have, so that you can be prepared for when you earn Disney next year!

chefann said:
Becky- you'll have to get yourself one of the Disney albums and paper packs they have, so that you can be prepared for when you earn Disney next year!

I'll have to see if they have a digital album!

I have LOADS of CM and other scrapbooking stuff in boxes under my bed - and never use it. I love this digital stuff because it's paperless until you print out the page!:thumbup:

I have 2 boxes of CM stuff that I took out once, never have time for that, but I might be able to handle the digital kind. That sounds cool, I'll have to keep my ear out for someone around here that does the digital.

ChefPaulaB said:
I have 2 boxes of CM stuff that I took out once, never have time for that, but I might be able to handle the digital kind. That sounds cool, I'll have to keep my ear out for someone around here that does the digital.

Where is St. Louis? I could ask my CM friend if she knows someone in your area....

1. How does the "My Different Kind of Cookie Exchange Tonight!" work?

The "My Different Kind of Cookie Exchange Tonight!" is a unique twist on the traditional cookie exchange. Instead of everyone bringing the same type of cookie, each guest brings a different kind of cookie to share. This allows for a variety of cookies and gives everyone the opportunity to try new recipes.

2. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef customer to participate?

No, anyone can participate in the "My Different Kind of Cookie Exchange Tonight!" You do not have to be a Pampered Chef customer to join in on the fun.

3. How many cookies should I bring to the exchange?

We recommend bringing 2-3 dozen cookies to the exchange. This allows for everyone to try each kind of cookie without feeling overwhelmed.

4. Can I bring store-bought cookies to the exchange?

While we encourage guests to bring homemade cookies, store-bought cookies are also welcome. The most important thing is for everyone to have a good time and enjoy some delicious cookies.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the "My Different Kind of Cookie Exchange Tonight!"?

There is no cost to participate in the "My Different Kind of Cookie Exchange Tonight!" However, if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products at the event, that would be an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allergycooker
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76