• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Went Though All My Guest Info Cards I Had From Before I Went

In summary, the conversation revolves around the best way to contact previous customers, with the suggestion being to make phone calls rather than sending emails. A script for making these calls is provided, along with encouragement to just pick up the phone and make the calls. The conversation ends with a recommendation to listen to the "Phone Courage" talk on Consultant's Corner for further tips.
Kjurich
I just went though all my guest info cards I had from before I went inactive, and I was thinking about emailing the maybes to see if they would be interested in hosting now that I have rejoined. So anyone have any ideas on wording. . . .
Do I remind them that I they had attend a show of mine in 09? and explain that I have now rejoined?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. . . .

Re: EmailPick up the phone and make a call. Dont email.

Re: Email
pchockeymom said:
Pick up the phone and make a call. Dont email.

Ugh I knew someone would say that. . . .I am so horrible with that I have such a hard time. . . I never know what to say. . . I know I need to get over it :cry:
That why I was hoping someone could help me with an email

Re: EmailSo many of us are nervous about making phone calls and yet we all know they are the best way to establish or re-establish contact. Tammy Stanley gave us a wonderful script to use during her seminar at National Conference.

I found a phone script on her website that is very similar to the one she gave us at Conference. Here it is:

How do I regain contact with customers I have not kept up with?

Piece of cake. Call those customers who you met a year or years ago and say something like the following (I'm going to act like I'm the Pampered Chef consultant, and I want you to pretend that you are the customer. How would you feel, how would you respond?)

Imagine your phone ringing.

Ring Ring.

You: Hello.

Me: Hello Linda, this is Tammy Stanley with the Pampered Chef. I have to assume that it's been so long since I've talked to you that you don't even remember me. But hey, I'm giving you a quick call today because I realized that other day that every person who has purchased something from me has helped me be successful. So I wanted to call and thank you because I'm still doing Pampered Chef and frankly I wouldn't be if it weren't for all the customers along my journey.

You: ??? (I don't know what you would say, but I'm going to guess that you said something like, "Well, your welcome."

Me: Whew! I'm so glad to hear that you're not mad at me for not following up Linda, and I can't help asking if it's okay with you that I put you on my preferred customer list?

You: ??? (I don't know what you would say, but I'm going to guess that you quickly respond by telling me that would be fine.)

Me: Oh great. Well Linda, as one of my preferred customers, I wanted to let you know that this month you are entitled __________ by being one of my January hostesses. Any chance that you would like to get ____________ by being one of my January hostesses?

She ends with this:

"Whether you tell me yes or no, I seriously don't care. I just want to establish you as a preferred customer AND I want to put an offer out there because I need to show you now that I'm a better salesperson than when you first met me. I'm comfortable in my own skin, I better understand the value of each customer, and I'm persuasive. You will soon discover that customers actually like persuasive salespeople."

I felt really empowered after attending her seminar. I hope this helps you too.

Shari in TX

Re: EmailI loved her seminar as well!! She had me in tears as well as laughing like crazy!! Probably because she pegged me so many times with exactly how I act about making calls!! But her stuff is amazing!! Hope you are doing well Shari!!

Re: EmailOk so I am going to have to just bite the bullet and make some calls. . . .ugh but alot of the scripts I see on her have you say "we met at ______'s party but I have all these old drawing slips however since I don't have all of my old show information I am not sure who came from what show.
So now what do I say when I call :cry:

Re: EmailListen to "Phone Courage" on Consultant's Corner. I feel like I need to listen to that every few months just to brush up!! It is a GREAT talk!! You can do it. Don't think about it--just pick up the phone!

Re: Email
beckysuem said:
Listen to "Phone Courage" on Consultant's Corner. I feel like I need to listen to that every few months just to brush up!! It is a GREAT talk!! You can do it. Don't think about it--just pick up the phone!

LOL I feel my heart racing already:yuck: Idk why it is so hard for me I guess whats the worst that could happen they hang up on me. :p

Re: EmailThey didn't write the host name on the drawing slip? Some people do fill in ALL the blanks on those forms! ;)

You don't have access to your old P3 program with the data?

I'd reformat the "out of the blue" script for what you are trying to do!

Script ~ Don’t spend time analyzing or editing it. Just try it!
Hi, _________. This is __________ with The Pampered Chef®. I’m not sure you remember me, as it's been a while since you've had any contact from me, but I was wondering if you have a minute for a real quick question? (If yes, proceed. No pauses until after the next question.)

This might be completely “out of the blue” for you, but I’ve been feeling that I’ve maybe missed the boat with you, and would feel bad if I didn’t at least give you an opportunity to find out a little more about this.

I started my Pampered Chef® business in (month/year) and didn't really take it very seriously. But I missed the amazing benefits that Pampered Chef has to offer & just renewed my contract with them because I know that Pampered Che is a great thing for my family and me. (No elaboration! Remember, it’s not about you!)

This is a time of year when we’re looking for people who might be interested in earning some extra income, or having some fun with a business like ours. What do you think? Have you ever thought about doing something like this?

(For positive response) I’m so glad to hear that, _____! Can we plan a time to talk more about it and see what questions you might have? (Set up time to talk, face-to-face if at all possible.)

(If “no,” continue with script.) That’s too bad, ________. I’m sorry, because I’d really like to work with you — and I’m sorry you won’t be getting in on all there is to experience and gain with a Pampered Chef® business. (Slight pause, then continue.) Do you have a friend, or family member, or someone you work with, that I could call about this? (No pause.) Someone who’s positive, energetic, enjoys working with people and would love to have something of their own like this that would be fun and could provide some extra income?

(If no) Well, thank you so much, _____, for letting me just ask you about it. Is there any other Pampered Chef® need you might have before I go? (Are you interested in hosting a show to earn lots of items from your wish list for free & at a discount?) (Respond, follow through as needed.)

Thanks again, _____. Have a great afternoon!​

If you get an answering machine:
Hi, ________. This is _______ with The Pampered Chef®.
Sorry I missed you. I’ll try again later.​

Re: EmailThey could also scream/curse ... then hang up on you. But odds are, you'll have way more polite people than rude people. Pick up the phone, go for 100 NO answers and see how many YES answers you get in the process. Even if one person (or rude spouse) looses it & yells, who cares? It's their blood pressure that's up, not your bp. ;)Think of offering shows & the business opportunity like offering a stick of gum. If they take it, GREAT! Do what you can to make sure they get it open so that they can enjoy it. If they don't chew gum or are not in the mood for gum "right now", that's okay too! Remember, you need customers & hosts to have a business and your want team members to have a more successful business. If every guest hosted & every host joined your team, you wouldn't have a business. It's perfectly fine when people say NO. NO is not about you. It's about what's right for them. ;)

1. Can I still redeem my host rewards from my previous guest info cards?

Yes, as long as the party was held within the last 30 days, you can still redeem your host rewards. Simply provide your consultant with the guest info cards or the names of your guests and they will be able to apply the rewards to your current order.

2. How long do I have to redeem my host rewards from previous parties?

You have up to 30 days from the date of your party to redeem your host rewards. After that time, the rewards will expire and cannot be used.

3. Can I use my host rewards on any product?

Yes, you can use your host rewards on any product in the current catalog. However, they cannot be used on discounted or clearance items.

4. Can I combine my host rewards from multiple parties?

No, host rewards cannot be combined from multiple parties. Each party has its own set of rewards that can only be used for that specific party.

5. Do I need to have a minimum amount of guest info cards to qualify for host rewards?

Yes, you must have at least three guest info cards from your party to qualify for host rewards. If you have less than three, you can still earn rewards through our Host Appreciation Program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • punkie1019
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Intrepid_Chef