• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest From Show Sent a Fb Friend Request

In summary, the conversation is about receiving a friend request on Facebook from a past guest and not being sure if the person should be accepted. The individual had a strange interaction with the guest at a show and doesn't want to share personal information with them. They ask for advice and are told not to accept the request if they don't want to, and to politely decline if the guest asks why. The conversation also mentions having other past hosts on their friend list and being open to adding people they have a connection with. The conversation ends with the suggestion to not worry about offending the guest and the reassurance that people won't be notified if their friend request is denied.
punkie1019
Anyone ever get a friend request on facebook from a past guest? I just did and I am not sure I really want to accept her. She was a bit strange at the show she attended and asked some wierd questions. Well the questions were not so much wierd but how she asked them and that she kept asking the same questions even though I very throughly explained the answer. I even sent her a whole bunch of info through an e-mail and did a follow up phone call which was also a bit strange. I don't ever post anything offensive so I am not worried about being unprofessional or anything but I don't exactly think I would chat with her or share any personal information. Would you accept a guest from a show as a friend that you did not really make any connection with? Hhhmmm...

Don't accept her if you don't want to. If she sends a message asking why, just say your facebook is for your family and close friends. It is strange to me that she would seek you out on there. Some people are just strange, however.

I do have a few past hosts on my friend list so I am open to adding people I connect with but I am not sure about this lady. I really just don't want to offend her. I am torn. Thanks for your thoughts.

leftymac said:
Don't accept her if you don't want to. If she sends a message asking why, just say your facebook is for your family and close friends. It is strange to me that she would seek you out on there. Some people are just strange, however.

LOL welll... this is true. :D

If she gets offended, that is on her and not you. The good news is that people aren't notified if you deny their friend requests.

1. How should I respond to a friend request from a guest who attended my Pampered Chef show?

It is always a good idea to accept friend requests from guests who attended your Pampered Chef show. This can help you build a stronger relationship with them and potentially lead to future sales or bookings. If you don't feel comfortable accepting the request, you can also send them a message thanking them for their support and directing them to your Pampered Chef website or social media page.

2. Should I add guests from my Pampered Chef show as friends on Facebook?

Adding guests as friends on Facebook is completely up to your personal preference. Some consultants choose to add all guests as friends, while others prefer to keep their personal and professional lives separate. If you do decide to add them as friends, make sure to maintain a professional image and avoid sharing personal information or controversial posts.

3. Can I invite guests from my Pampered Chef show to join my Facebook group?

Yes, you can invite guests from your Pampered Chef show to join your Facebook group. This can be a great way to stay connected with them and provide them with exclusive content and offers. Just make sure to ask for their permission before adding them to the group and respect their decision if they decline.

4. Is it appropriate to message guests from my Pampered Chef show on Facebook?

It is generally acceptable to message guests from your Pampered Chef show on Facebook, as long as you are doing so in a professional manner. For example, you can use Facebook Messenger to follow up with them after the show, send them information about upcoming promotions, or answer any questions they may have about Pampered Chef products. Just make sure to avoid spamming them with too many messages or being overly pushy.

5. How can I use Facebook to promote my Pampered Chef business?

Facebook can be a powerful tool for promoting your Pampered Chef business. Some effective strategies include creating a business page, posting engaging content and photos, hosting virtual parties or events, and joining relevant Facebook groups to connect with potential customers. Additionally, you can use Facebook advertising to target a specific audience and promote your products or services. Just make sure to follow Facebook's policies and guidelines for business promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vtolin
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tedsusanjohns
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies