• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strangest Show Experience - Add Yours!

In summary, a show last night was a total bust. 4 guests, 2 orders, didn't qualify, but it was odd in another way. One of the guests had recently had a breast augmentation and took off her shirt to show off her new boobs, inviting the other guests (her friends) to come feel them. How can I hold attention over that? She said I could feel them but I politely declined. So. Wierd.
koima
I had a show last night that was a total bust. 4 guests, 2 orders, didn't qualify, but it was odd in another way. One of the guests had recently had a breast augmentation and took off her shirt to show off her new boobs, inviting the other guests (her friends) to come feel them. How can I hold attention over that? She said I could feel them but I politely declined. So. Wierd.

you live in an appropriate city to have that happen......

Haha! I didn't think of that.

It was a total bust...was that an intended pun? LOL

That is too much...

Can't say I've had anything like that happen...although I had a show in Nov for a host I had never met before (she was an outside order booking) and her friend came over early to help w/ the party while I was setting up, this friend of hers must have dropped the F bomb about 20 times while I was there..in front of the hosts 2 young kids no less, and I was really uncomfortable w/ it...I mean, to say it at a show...come on, over and over, truck driver mouth...and she didn't even order anything...

Nobody will ever top the potty party.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I can't believe that, or that "Moon" show... (Thanks KG!)

I hope I NEVER have a show that bad...

However, I will admit to LOLing out loud, and reading the stories to my DH :D

Thanks for the laughs :)

I have nothing compared to any of the above mentioned story!

At my show tonight one of the ladies told us all a story of how her husband stumbled into a cult ritual killing (a cow) while hunting.

I had nothing to say. I mean do I go into the spiel about our knifes?

Honestly, I think she was making it up. She seemed to be one of those people who loves the 'one upmanship' thing. But I got her good on checkout. She launched into this story about getting our grilling kit at a yard sale for $3. I said I was so sorry to hear that, I could have got it for her for free.:cool:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU to whomever posted that response on here. She was speechless for the first time all night. :thumbup:

I hope you told them that our silicone scrapers are just as good

chef131doreen said:
I hope you told them that our silicone scrapers are just as good

And her new boobs aren't heat safe up to 650 degrees...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

DebbieJ said:
I was thinking the same thing.
For those who are looking for the potty story, you can find some of it here, and some of it here. The second link has follow-up about the bookings from the potty party.

I've also had a show where there was mold growing on the inside of the host's refrigerator. :yuck: She was a coworker of mine at the time, and had invited a bunch of people from work (she was on a different team on the same project). She wanted to make some punch that she had gotten from someplace and asked me to bring the family size pitcher. The show was going to be outside in the yard/garage, but it got really cold so we ended up having it in the house. Big mistake. It stunk like cats (she had 5), there was cat hair all over everything, and a friend was still cleaning house for her. I made the punch and opened the fridge to chill it before the guests arrived and saw the mold. It wasn't nice, little mold, either. It was thick and looked like something from a horror movie. Only a couple of guests showed up and there was leftover punch, which the host wanted to keep in the pitcher. I didn't want my tools in her house any longer than necessary, so I told her I needed it the next day for something and poured the punch into a 2 liter pop bottle.

Everyone's had horror stories from shows. My former upline had an idea to put them in a book and title it "Tales from the Crate."

I had a woman who wanted to do a show in February around a camp fire at her community lake. Now, we are in CA but February at 7 pm would be COLD!!! The show ended up cancelling about I explained what Pampered Chef was about. I think she thought I was going to cater a party for her for free.

chefann said:
For those who are looking for the potty story, you can find some of it here, and some of it here. The second link has follow-up about the bookings from the potty party.

I've also had a show where there was mold growing on the inside of the host's refrigerator. :yuck: She was a coworker of mine at the time, and had invited a bunch of people from work (she was on a different team on the same project). She wanted to make some punch that she had gotten from someplace and asked me to bring the family size pitcher. The show was going to be outside in the yard/garage, but it got really cold so we ended up having it in the house. Big mistake. It stunk like cats (she had 5), there was cat hair all over everything, and a friend was still cleaning house for her. I made the punch and opened the fridge to chill it before the guests arrived and saw the mold. It wasn't nice, little mold, either. It was thick and looked like something from a horror movie. Only a couple of guests showed up and there was leftover punch, which the host wanted to keep in the pitcher. I didn't want my tools in her house any longer than necessary, so I told her I needed it the next day for something and poured the punch into a 2 liter pop bottle.

Everyone's had horror stories from shows. My former upline had an idea to put them in a book and title it "Tales from the Crate."

Wow..Wow wow. I can't believe that you get this luck. It is amazing of you to still be doing this!! I would so have quit by now.

My weirdest show...actually a combination of weird ones.

One of my Best Friends booked a show from me and we had a great show. One of her friends booked from her and when her party came, well...oh my. I show up at the house and there were like 4 guys standing out back, at first I thought they were smoking a cigarette, until they started passing it. They saw me and walked away really quick. I thought, well maybe they don't belong here.

So I go into the house and OH MY WORD. There is an overflowing garbage can that reeks right inside the house and as I walk into the kitchen I swear the floor ripped of the bottom of my socks, the dishes were piled as high as they could and on every surface in the kitchen. I thought, this has to get better. I walk into the dining room and there are two birds flying around the room...um...okay (I know you have birds Ann and this is nothing against birds, but would you let them fly around when company is walking in and out?). There are 3 small dogs and about 4 cats, some hamsters, fish and they ask me to set up in front of a tank. There was no light on so I figured it was empty...not so much...there was a snake in the tank..Okay..breathing. This has to get better right?

So I begin the show. The guests are the mom, sister, and 5 friends...all from high school. Those guys that I saw out back...they walk in and start talking. Everyone is smoking cigarettes and the house is disgusting. Two babies are walking around and one is eating crumbs or something off the floor. I made this the quickest show I have ever done. When I got home I literally stripped naked before I went inside. Thankfully I had an enclosed outdoor room where no one could see me. I took all of my stuff to my parents the next day and ran it through the dishwasher at high heat. (this was back when I was renting).

The other worst show....it wasn't a "worst" really. Just kind of a shocker. My family is very discreet in anything. I can actually say that in my 28 years of life I have NEVER heard my mother fart. K..so imagine my surprise when a guest whips out her boob and starts breastfeeding her child. I was very shocked and some people noticed. I tried not to look at her but she sat in the middle of everyone. I would look to just the left of her and then look down then look to the right of her and over and back then down then left and over and back then down. I was so uncomfortable. Now when I see her years later and she has another child...I am used to it. But at the time I had never seen someone so open about breast feeding and I was shocked by it.

There so my stories aren't anything like the potty or mooning or breast implants. But these are my weird ones!!

Chris - that first one is down right nasty! I would have been tempted to call DFCS!

I have always told my director I was the queen of weird shows.
I have gone to the trashiest places you can imagine,
have had them passed the joint around and when I done introductions I lied and said my husband was the chief of police ( I couldn't help it and boy did they leave the room with the joint)
I have had a show where the men where right outside the window in a hot tub naked... I can still remember the one where the sink was full of phlegm and ants running everywhere and then the husband sat at the end of the table closest to me and killed flies with a fly swat and then chewed on the end of it.... UGH!!!!! I finally told him I was going to throw up on him if he done it again.. He laughed... I have done a show where the husband came home and told everyone to leave that he was tired and wanted peace and quiet... That was uncomfortable!!! Especially when I laughed because I thought he was trying to be funny and he asked me what my problem was and why was I still there....
I had one scheduled but thought the address was in a bad neighborhood and called the police to ask them about it and they said not to go and they don't go alone.. I said it was during the day was that ok?? they said no time of the day is good in that area. so I cancelled the show.
I have soo many bad, weird shows that I am just thrilled beyond belief when I have a normal person for a hostess.
I had one with a hostess.. when I got there I noticed that there were huge knives and swords hanging on the walls. I asked were they into collecting knives and she said her husband and sons were. They came in later with black stockings over their heads and gang emblems on their shirts... of course she had to tell him that I asked about the knives... he just looked at me and I was soo ready to get out of there. Really freaked me out!!! I felt like I was a witness to murder weapons....
I went to another house and carried my crate up to the door and the lady came and let me in and I went to the dining room and put my crate down and asked her where she wanted me to set up.. She asked who I was??? I told her and she said her name and I realized I was at the wrong house... I can't believe she let me in.... I can't talk about my shows to my team because it would scare them off.

crissy11 said:
I went to another house and carried my crate up to the door and the lady came and let me in and I went to the dining room and put my crate down and asked her where she wanted me to set up.. She asked who I was??? I told her and she said her name and I realized I was at the wrong house... I can't believe she let me in.....

OMG!!! That is to funny:eek::D

I really feel like I have missed out. I will always LOVE Anne's potty show, that is the best so far. But I have to say the "boobies" come close.

rennea said:
I really feel like I have missed out. I will always LOVE Anne's potty show, that is the best so far. But I have to say the "boobies" come close.

I agree!

My strangest show was the one where the host pulled out her 2 pet rats, and let them run around on the table where I was doing the demo. The strangest part about it was that I was the only one there who seemed to be bothered by it. :yuck:

Couldn't wait to get out of that house!

ChefBeckyD said:
I agree!

My strangest show was the one where the host pulled out her 2 pet rats, and let them run around on the table where I was doing the demo. The strangest part about it was that I was the only one there who seemed to be bothered by it. :yuck:

Couldn't wait to get out of that house!

Food safety comes to mind on that one. Yuck!!

rennea said:
Food safety comes to mind on that one. Yuck!!

EXACTLY my point! Can you imagine a rat crawling around and in the food you are preparing? (shudder!) But the host was offended by that suggestion....:confused:

This was not my show, but a sister consultant did a show a nudist colony in AZ...thank goodness it was in the winter so only few of the men were naked, and all the women were clothed. The men did wear ball caps though...they needed somewhere to clip their cell phones. She said the group wanted her to come back in the summer, but left that booking in their court...she said they didn't call back. The funniest part is this consultant reserved and a little on the quiet side. I would have loved to have seen her face when she pulled up and was great by naked men willing to help her bring her supplies in!

Were you really offended by the breastfeeding? I am a nursing mom, have nursed around people I don't know well, have always asked before feeding, and have NEVER gotten a negative response. Did she use a cover?

cookin to the top said:
Were you really offended by the breastfeeding? I am a nursing mom, have nursed around people I don't know well, have always asked before feeding, and have NEVER gotten a negative response. Did she use a cover?
I would have been offended, but I probably wouldn't have said anything for fear of offending any potential hosts or recruits. I didn't say anything at the Potty party, but I was in shock. It's not a situation for which one is usually prepared.

missyciccolella said:
This was not my show, but a sister consultant did a show a nudist colony in AZ...thank goodness it was in the winter so only few of the men were naked, and all the women were clothed. The men did wear ball caps though...they needed somewhere to clip their cell phones. She said the group wanted her to come back in the summer, but left that booking in their court...she said they didn't call back. The funniest part is this consultant reserved and a little on the quiet side. I would have loved to have seen her face when she pulled up and was great by naked men willing to help her bring her supplies in!

this struck me as funny.....

OY! and I'm worried about one of my shows coming up where I think the couple are swingers since they only agreed to have the show if my BF came too. I can't believe some of these stories! I would die if any of them happened to me!

My weirdest or uncomfotable show is nothing compared to what you all have had to endure, I felt so uncomfortable about this ladies catalog that I just had to say that "I would feel uncomfortable about asking my friends to have a "slumber party" The lady was nice and had a little girl and she paraded around in daisy dukes, she is a "slumber party consultant" I know that's nothing compared to the booby thing, but I was disapointed when another guest wanted to have a "sex" party and not a pc party! Go figure...

I had one that I posted about 4 months ago--met the woman at another party, delivered her host packet to her work where she was impeccably dressed. Got to her apartment and the house was the filthiest I had ever been in, food and dishes on the sink and table, cockroaches all over the place, including in the oven I was doing the pizza in....I asked her what she wanted to do and she took the foil that was in the oven outside, shook the roaches off and then came and put it back in the oven....There were 2 huge big screens (like 50 inchers) in the living room that was about 12 x 12 and there were 2 football games going at all times. Came time to do the show (1 hour after it started) and there was no place to put my tools there was so much crap on the dining room table, fortunately I have a cart that I work from so we just improvised. So while two football games are going and 5 men are drinking beer and yelling 6 feet from me 3 women gather around my cart. Oh did I mention that she didn't get half the ingredients for the recipe because "oh, I don't like cilantro. Oh, I don't like this...Oh I already had this, it's close enough..." , um....I gave her 4 different recipes to choose from and THAT was the one she chose...of course then she griped because the recipe tasted bad....her sister wanted to see the serrated peeler so she grabbed a mango, peeled it, used my 5" utility knife to cut off a slice of mango and then proceeded to put the knife/mango in her mouth--I was not only peeved that she ate off my knife but was scared to death she would cut her mouth... I just kind of mumbled..."hang on, let me go rinse this off"..I left there with a whopping $80 in orders. Then when I went to close her show two days later she called me and said I was the rudest PC person she had ever met, that I had a high and mighty attitude and that I was a "fat, mean old woman". Of course, this woman outweighed me by a good 30 pounds (and I am quite "fluffy") and was about 4 years older than me. She had the gaul to say "and the look on your face when you saw my oven was reprehensible". Yeah, that wouldn't have been the word I was thinking....It was all I could do to keep from laughing when she said that.

Blessed and released--OH YEAH!

WOW I can't believe many of these stories!!! It makes me either not want to be nervous about a show because it could be worse. Or it makes me scared to death to walk into a roach/rat/murder weapon infected house!!!!!:eek::eek:

These are terrible!!!

I haven't had any weird shows yet!! Thank goodness!!! I've been in less than 2 years.

I have however had an embarrassing one!!! Actually, I think it was only my second party... so it was right after I started! I cut my pinkie finger on the forged cutlery bread knife! I had 7 stitches! That's a lot of stitches for a pinkie!!!

I was so embarrassed and mad at myself!!! Luckily it was after all the guest left and I was just starting to put everything away. But I hadn't gotten much packed yet, nothing in my car yet! I couldn't let go of my pinkie because when I did the blood squirted!!! The host had to put everything in my car for me and I had to call my husband to take me to the hospital to get sewed up! The host bought one of the bread knives too!!!

PS -- this host is hosting again next month!

Last edited:
Your a lot nicer then me Nancy, because I would have just left without doing the show.

cookin to the top said:

Yes I was uncomfortable. Not so much offended. But uncomfortable.
Like I had said, I am from a very discreet family and had NEVER seen anyone breast feed in public before. My mom never breastfed my siblings and I and my aunt did breastfeed but always went into another room with the door closed so I had never seen this. I didn't breast feed my daughter. All of my other cousins siblings are older than me so I wasn't around to witness anything.
She did not have a cover on to start. But then she was concerned the baby was getting cold or maybe just she was and she put one on.

And no I didn't say anything to her nor did I try to make her uncomfortable or mention to anyone how I felt about it. But I was just caught offguard by this. Sorry if you find this offensive.

pampered.chris said:
Yes I was uncomfortable. Not so much offended. But uncomfortable.
Like I had said, I am from a very discreet family and had NEVER seen anyone breast feed in public before. My mom never breastfed my siblings and I and my aunt did breastfeed but always went into another room with the door closed so I had never seen this. I didn't breast feed my daughter. All of my other cousins siblings are older than me so I wasn't around to witness anything.
She did not have a cover on to start. But then she was concerned the baby was getting cold or maybe just she was and she put one on.

And no I didn't say anything to her nor did I try to make her uncomfortable or mention to anyone how I felt about it. But I was just caught offguard by this. Sorry if you find this offensive.

I breastfed my two youngest boys and I loved it. I understand if you were uncomfortable, there are 'milk momma's' out there who let it all hang out. It is because of them that the rest of us get so defensive when someone has a ... not negative response, just not a positive response. We just get upset that our society is so focused on the breast as ONLY a sexual object and our inner momma bear surfaces. I was always very discreet and 90% of the time noone could tell I was breastfeeding my child.
I guess I just want you to know not all of us do it that way and to thank you for not making a big issue out of it for this ... open (that's a nice word) lady, even though it was uncomfortable for you.

I wasn't trying to be a breastfeeding nazi....I just think it's sad that people are so squeemish about women and what's natural and best for their babies. Sorry for being defensive, but it's the truth. (In my opinion, of course, which I've got lots of) LOl

My weird show isn't half as bad as most of yours!!

I showed up to the apartment of the host. I rang and rang the doorbell - nothing. I tried calling the host - nothing. About 10 minutes later (yes I was hanging around-we had talked about 15 min before, so I KNEW the party was going on), she showed up with a truck full of her furniture! SHE WAS AT THAT MOMENT MOVING IN!!! She never told me anything before. I went into the kitchen and she proceeded to finish moving in while I setup. Miraculously, she had everything setup ready for guests when they arrived.

My funniest story.
I had a host call up and moved her show date up, so I needed to get her packet to her right away. I took it to her house, no one was home so I left it between the storm door and main door. A few days later she called in a panic, nervous about the invites, we decided to just have her call everyone and forgo the postcards. The night of the show, I go to her door, I have my laptop case in one hand and my TTA tote in the other. This man comes to the door, in his boxers (I have to add he had long stringy hair and was missing his two front teeth), not the man I had imagined married to this host. He has my host packet in his hand and says to me "I looked this over and I really don't think I can do this tonight". It takes me a second or two to absorb that statement. I then ask him if my host lives here, and he says no, she lives 2 doors down!!!!!!!
OMG !!! I had left it at the wrong house, we laughed about it all night! Like what if he had invited all his buddies, I guess he thinks I randomly pick houses and leave host packets and expect them to do shows for me!

LOL! I would be so embarassed if I ran into that guy and it being the wrong house! I'm glad that you all could laugh about it that night though! No wonder the poor woman was freaking about her invites though! hehe!

what color boxers,LOL?

pjpamchef said:
My funniest story.
I had a host call up and moved her show date up, so I needed to get her packet to her right away. I took it to her house, no one was home so I left it between the storm door and main door. A few days later she called in a panic, nervous about the invites, we decided to just have her call everyone and forgo the postcards. The night of the show, I go to her door, I have my laptop case in one hand and my TTA tote in the other. This man comes to the door, in his boxers (I have to add he had long stringy hair and was missing his two front teeth), not the man I had imagined married to this host. He has my host packet in his hand and says to me "I looked this over and I really don't think I can do this tonight". It takes me a second or two to absorb that statement. I then ask him if my host lives here, and he says no, she lives 2 doors down!!!!!!!
OMG !!! I had left it at the wrong house, we laughed about it all night! Like what if he had invited all his buddies, I guess he thinks I randomly pick houses and leave host packets and expect them to do shows for me!

LOL - with milk coming out of my nose!! Thank goodness we finally got a story that didn't make me go "EWWWWWW"!! That's a great story :)

As for the breastfeeding thing, I guess I'm a bit defensive about it, too. I always found the cover more conspicuous than nursing w/o one. I guess b/c my "girls" are small, but I could nurse w/o a cover & no one would ever have a clue - lol. In a situation like that, I would have used a cover, but in a room full of women, she probably felt pretty comfortable.

I think the whole breastfeeding thing has to do with how you were raised, and what the culture is around you.

I was a breastfeeding mom too....but I still am uncomfortable when someone just whips it out and plops a baby on. If I was in a group of women, I would nurse sometimes, but always covered....if there were men in group, I would excuse myself to another room.
Yes, it's natural, and best for the baby - I totally believe that and made sure it happened with my son, but there are lots of experiences that are natural that are best done privately or discreetly.

Look at it this way - it won't offend anyone or make anyone uncomfortable if you are covered, or excuse yourself...but it could make some uncomfortable if you don't. I'd rather not make people uncomfortable if I can prevent it.

OK. Well, I posted this one along time ago.
Something told me this was gonna be a weird day. It started out bad as I got totally lost on the way to the middle of nowhere. When I called to find out where they were, my host was definately sloshed. Her boy friend got on the phone. I spent about 1/2 hour on the phone with my hosts boy friend as he talked me through getting there. Now, picture this: October 13th, 2002. It is a sunny afternoon, fairly warm. I pull up onto the final road and go about 2 miles into the middle of farm fields. I get to the driveway and turn in. It too is quite long and windy. As I pull up to the house I notice the neat Halloween decorations. A Scarecrow, several huge pumpkins and bales of hay. I noted too that the house had been sprayed with fake blood. Kinda neat. Well, as I am getting out of the car, Mary's boyfriend comes out and helps me with my stuff. As I am about to take the last of the stuff in the house, Mary comes out. She has definetely been drinking. I ask her how she is doing and I mention the cute kittens running all over the place. I also noted the rather large, old German Shepard. She says it belongs to a friend. That's when I noted the Halloween decorations. I said the blood splatter is really neat and asked how they did that. She said her best friend from California had come for a visit. He blew his brains out the night before in the front yard! OMG! I am like totally stunned! It was about 1 p.m. The police had left about 6 or 7 a.m. and she had simply been drinking since! I asked her if she really wanted to still do this and she said yes. It will help having her friends around and hoped I would not leave as well. Everyone showed up, got drunk with Mary, her boyfriend had disappeared, and we made our dishes and I left about 5 hours later. Now, here is the part that really freaked me out. His name was John, he was about my age and he too was gay. When Mary's mom arrived, she looked at me really funny and introduced herself. Mary's sister did the same thing. I could not figure this out. Well we spent most of the time consoling Mary and it helped. Now, after we were done cooking Mary's mom pulled me a side and she asked me a few questions. 1) How old was I. 2) She asked if I was gay. I told her. She then asked if I had a strong heart. I said as far as I knew I did. She then told me I looked so much like John that she was caught off guard when she came in. I was blown away. She wanted to show me but could not find his picture. No wonder Mary didn't want me to leave right away. Well to make the day even more interesting. By the time I was ready to leave Mary was out like a light. Everyone was gone and the only around was Mary, passed out upstairs as she had gone up before everyone had left. I was packing up my stuff and I was lone down stairs for about 20 minutes before Mary's boyfriend showed up to help. I don;t know if she sent him down or if he heard me as I had been making some noise. It was weird enough being there after all that had happened but weirder being left alone! Anyway he got down stairs and I nearly lost it. Keith, you would definetly have appreciate this guy coming on to you! He was well, barely clad! I mean literally! No shame what so ever. He started grabbing my PC stuff and off he went to my car! Again, I was totally dumb founded. That topped the whole day! I have to admit, I got part way home and had to stop off at a gas station. I was still in shock and called DebPC right away and told her what had happened. (I didn't mention the boyfriend!) By the time I got home, I was shaking and a wreck! When I went back there about a month later to pick up the orders I needed to get, Mary showed me John's picture. I almost fell over. We really were very alike. He even had mousy brown hair, hazel eyes and weighed about the same as I did. Well, to this day I have not seen them. I don;t even know if they live there anymore as I knew she wanted to move. Can't say I could blame her.

OMG I read that like it was a really good plot, but for it to be real... WOW! I don't know if I could have stayed like you did, you have my utmost respect!

Andrea,
You know, it was rather funny. I guess I felt like I needed to go through with it. To simply help her in anyway I could. I didn't really think about it until I got going home. Hench the pull over at the gas station. I think I sat there about about 45 minutes before I could get going again. It is still really weird. I did have a glass of wine before we got started but that was it. The part I think I would have a hard time believing if I had been told this would have nothing to do with John but rather Mary's boyfriend! And this is the first time I told that part. I told my other half that night and he just laughed! He knew I was telling the truth about the rest of it because he thinks I apparently missed a very blunt pickup!

I dunno... the first half would have done me in... not sure how I would have reacted to the guy though!

I had to add this Andrea because Pat asked me that too after he read the post. To be totally honest, it never phased me! It just never registered as being weird. So...

1. What should I do if a guest at my show takes off their shirt to show off their new breast augmentation?

This can be a tricky situation to navigate, but the most important thing is to remain professional and respectful. You can politely thank the guest for their offer and redirect the conversation back to the products and the show.

2. How can I hold the attention of my guests after a strange and distracting moment like this?

It's important to remember that you are in control of the show. You can use humor to diffuse the situation and bring the focus back to the products. You can also try to steer the conversation towards other topics, such as the benefits of the products or the upcoming promotions.

3. Is it appropriate to touch a guest's new breast augmentation during a Pampered Chef show?

No, it is not appropriate to touch any part of a guest's body during a Pampered Chef show. It is important to maintain a professional and respectful environment for all guests.

4. How should I handle a situation where a guest makes other guests uncomfortable?

If a guest's behavior is making other guests uncomfortable, it is important to address the situation calmly and directly. You can politely remind the guest of the code of conduct at Pampered Chef shows and ask them to refrain from any behavior that may make others uncomfortable.

5. What can I do to prevent a similar situation from happening in the future?

Unfortunately, you cannot control the behavior of your guests. However, you can provide a clear and professional example by setting the tone for the show and enforcing the code of conduct. You can also communicate with your host before the show to remind them of the expectations for guests and ask them to help maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc