• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increasing Attendance With a Guest Only Drawing

P
PhyllisRamp
I heard this idea on a PC Audio CD. Whenever you place a paperwork order, be sure to order at least one (they're $2 each) to build your library. They're great learning & training tools :)

Anyway, the idea I heard and have been using is this:
Offer to hold a Stoneware Drawing when there are 15 or more buying guests at the show (not including outside orders). I offer the winner her choice of the Medium Bar Pan, Small Bar Pan, Small Oval Baker or Mini Baker. I buy it on the host's order with her discount.

I have found that this has been helping my hosts increase attendance at the show tremendously. We might not always hit 15 but I'm consistently getting shows with 12 and 13 buying guests - I was having way too many of the 6 to 8 guest shows and had to try something.

Also, I send out the host's invitations with a sticker on there that I create stating "Stoneware Drawing with 15+ buying guests, bring a friend!".

I would encourage you to try this if you're in a sales slump or need to help your host with attendance.

Phyllis Rampulla
Independent Sales Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/phyllisramp

Great idea!I really like that idea as it puts the "responsibility" on the guest to show up. I've also been encouraging the host by telling her if she mails 40 invitations, she'll receive an extra gift at the show ($5.00 gift). I present it at the beginning of the show and have her tell everyone how she came up with 40 names. It gets potential hosts away from the thought of "I don't know that many people..."

Diane

Great idea!!That is a great idea. I am definately going to use that one. Everyone loves free gifts. Thanks for sharing!!!

Debbie :)

Thanks for sharing the great tip Phyllis!! :D

Oooo, Good tips! Thanks a bunch! :)

Thanks for sharing this great idea, Phyllis! I will definitely give it a try!

Mary

1. What is a guest only drawing?

A guest only drawing is a promotional tactic used by businesses, such as Pampered Chef, to increase attendance at events. It involves offering a prize to one lucky guest who attends the event, with the condition that a certain number of guests must be present for the drawing to take place.

2. How does a guest only drawing work?

The host of the event offers to hold a drawing for a prize, such as a Stoneware product, if there are 15 or more buying guests in attendance. This encourages guests to invite their friends and family to the event, increasing the chances of reaching the required number of attendees.

3. What is the purpose of a guest only drawing?

The purpose of a guest only drawing is to increase attendance at an event. By offering a desirable prize, guests are more likely to attend and bring their friends, which can result in higher sales and more successful events.

4. How can a guest only drawing benefit a business?

A guest only drawing can benefit a business in several ways. It can increase event attendance, leading to higher sales and potential new customers. It can also create a sense of excitement and anticipation among guests, making the event more memorable and enjoyable.

5. Have you personally seen success with a guest only drawing?

Yes, as stated in my bio, I have seen success with a guest only drawing in my own business. It has helped me to increase attendance at my events and has resulted in more successful shows with higher guest counts and sales. I highly recommend trying this tactic if you are struggling with low event attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hathery
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • janetgia