• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Poker Night at the Show: A Unique Way to Increase Attendance!

In summary, "Poker Night at the Show" is a fun and interactive event designed to increase attendance at Pampered Chef events. The format includes playing poker with custom Pampered Chef cards, along with food, drinks, and opportunities for prizes and giveaways. No prior knowledge of poker is necessary and guests are welcome to attend. To host a "Poker Night at the Show" event for a Pampered Chef team, simply reach out to a consultant to schedule a date and time.
BigJohn
Has anyone done a poker themed show?
I brainstormed this idea, and since I play a lot of poker, I think I found a fun way to incorporate it into a show. Every guest gets so much in monopoly money before the show and everyone is given 2 cards. At designated times on the presentation people can bet some or all of their money on their hand as I put the "community cards" out. Winning hand wins a prize. Those left with cash can use it for discounts, cash & carry inventory, free show when they book, etc. I'd love to has some input on this. I think it can work and get spouses to come to shows, which has worked great for sales for me in the past.

Sounds like a great idea for a "Jack & Jill" party! Love to see how it works out for you!

THis sounds great! I was wondering if anyone had any other great ideas of other themed parties that they have done?

I'm doing a "Vegas" themed show next week, how did this work out for you? Can you give me specifics at [email protected].Thanks!
Heidi

This thread is from December 2008 and the original poster isn't active on the boards anymore (the name is in the color black).Maybe you could go to the theme show section and start a new thread there to get some more ideas?**ETA: Nevermind, I saw you did in fact start a thread with your Vegas style theme show! :) I'll bump that thread for you and maybe others will have some ideas for you.

Last edited:

1. How does "Poker Night at the Show" increase attendance at Pampered Chef events?

By incorporating a fun and interactive poker game, attendees are more likely to attend the event and stay engaged throughout the evening.

2. What is the format of "Poker Night at the Show"?

Attendees can play poker with custom Pampered Chef cards, while also enjoying food and drinks. There will also be opportunities for prizes and giveaways throughout the night.

3. Do I need to know how to play poker to attend "Poker Night at the Show"?

No prior knowledge of poker is necessary. Our consultants will provide instructions on how to play and ensure that everyone has a fun and enjoyable experience.

4. Can I bring a guest to "Poker Night at the Show"?

Yes, guests are welcome to attend. However, we do require all attendees to RSVP in advance so we can ensure enough supplies and space for everyone.

5. How can I host a "Poker Night at the Show" event for my own Pampered Chef team?

Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. They will provide all the necessary materials and help you plan a successful and fun event for your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies