• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for a Combined Show with Wine, PartyLite, and More!

In summary, the speaker had a past host contact them about doing a combined show with a wine prob and partylite consultant. However, the speaker is concerned about having too much going on and also has a double root canal scheduled. They are looking for ideas on what to do, and someone suggests setting up a display of products, doing dips and sauces, and offering a door prize. The speaker also shares their plans to do an open house with other companies and asks for advice on whether to do both the December show and their own November show. The advice given is to do both shows, have a variety of gift ideas and inexpensive items available, and hold a raffle for a popular item. They are also reminded that even if their contacts don
chefhutch04
Gold Member
I had a past host contact me about doing a combined show with a wine prob and partylite consultant. I think its going to be way to much going on plus 2 days before she wants to have it i get a double root canal! So I told her I can set things out for it but wouldnt be able to do an actual demo. So I was wondering about ideas of what I can do..

I thought of doing something in the trifle bowl and then on the bamboo things just make a loaf of beer bread and do some sauces over cream cheese. an then set out the new items to show them off

my last show with her was terrible..she had no food ready and i ended up doing everything like i was catering the party not there to demo our products. so im looking for really simple things so that doesnt happen again

I'd set up a display of a variety of our products - maybe set up as gift ideas. Do a dip or two and some veggies in the cool & serve and sauces with cream cheese and crackers. No demo but talk about features and benefits of several of the products and then how they can get them free and at discounts. Have the guest special there and tell them they can get it free with their $60 order. Be sure to do a door prize.

sounds great thanks!

I did that once, I was set up in the Kitchen, Tupperware in the Dining Room, and Usborne Books in the Living Room. We didn't do actual "shows" we set up our displays and everyone wandered from room to room, talked to us and placed thier orders. That show was $650 for me alone.

BTW, my friend who hosted is married to a top-rated attorney and lives in a nice neighborhood...

Last edited:
I am also doing an open house like this, with Lia Sophia, Tastefully Simple, and possibly Avon. I don't want it to be a flop for me... any tips about that? Also, before being invited to do this I was planning to do my own November show. I am leaning toward just doing their December show, since my November show was going to be similar (focusing on gift ideas, etc). I figured that my contacts were not likely to come to both shows ... any advice on whether I should do both? Or just focus on the December open house?

I would do both. Not all your contacts will be able to make both shows but they will have the choice as to which date they can make. When I do these shows, I also have a few items that they can see as a gift combo...spatulas inside the oven mit, dipping sauce in a Bamboo bowl, etc. Make them inexpensive and if you can find it, the 100 items under $10 flyer is always helpful. I also usually have a few items with me in my car that I can sell right there if someone wants it immediately. Last, have a GREAT item as a raffle item. I get great leads by holding a raffle for the food chopper...every one want to win it! Good luck!!

Mssmileyface, don't forget, even if your contacts don't make it to the December show, you'll be getting new leads from the other reps. I agree with Cara, and do both, especially as your November show will benefit you directly.

1. How can I incorporate both cooking and kitchen gadgets into my combined show?

One idea is to have a cooking demonstration using the Pampered Chef products, and then have a section where guests can try out the products themselves. You can also have a display table set up with the products for guests to browse and ask questions about.

2. Can I have a combined show with a theme?

Absolutely! You can choose a theme such as a holiday, specific cuisine, or even a specific product line from Pampered Chef. This will help tie everything together and make the show more cohesive.

3. How do I make sure both the cooking demo and product showcase are engaging for guests?

It's important to have a balance between the cooking demo and product showcase. Make sure to include interactive elements in the cooking demo, such as having guests help with certain steps or taste-testing the finished product. For the product showcase, have a variety of products on display and encourage guests to try them out or ask questions.

4. Can I offer special deals or discounts for purchasing products at a combined show?

Yes, you can offer special deals or discounts for guests who purchase products at the show. This can be a great incentive for guests to make a purchase, and it can also help boost your sales.

5. How can I promote a combined show to attract more guests?

You can promote the combined show by creating a Facebook event, sending out personalized invitations, and advertising through word of mouth. You can also offer a special gift or discount for guests who bring a friend to the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kattyschack
  • cookin to the top