• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make sure both companies do well at my combined show with Partylite?

M
MicheleC
I am doing a show with a Partylite consultant. After talking with the hostess I feel comfortable there will be a good number of people there (her last party she had 35 people come and she's inviting even more because she will be having both companies there). Any suggestions on how to make sure the PC side does well? I'm planning to do my demo first with the reasoning that I have to cook it. My thought is that people will start thinking about what they want to buy from me first so if they have a limited amount of funds to spend hopefully they'll be more excited about ;) . Obviously I need to really talk up the bookings and recruiting as I'm sure she'll be doing her spiel as well.

I've never done a combined show before so any thought or experiences would be appreciated:D !

Michele

I did a combined show with a jewelry girl. I wound up with $400, and the other had about $250. Whichever time you go, first or second, I think you wil do better than the PL lady, especially since your cooking. And, everybody eats. I went second at the show I did and I started with plopping some pull aparts on the table.

From what I have been told, not that I have done, most people buy what you talk about in the last 20 minutes since that is what they remember...I think it would be beneficial to go last.

I think that is definitely got something to do with why I did better. Of course, everyone eats, not everyone wears jewelry.

Thanks AJ and Andrea! I talked with the consultant after having to call her three times!!! I've been trying to get ahold of her because I told my hostess I would print up a postcard with both items on it so she didn't have to send two out. I'm going to go first so that my item can cook and then I'm going to do a wrap up game at the end (after her presentation). That way I'll get the first AND last portions of the show :).

1. How can I make sure both companies do well at my combined show with Partylite?

To ensure the success of both companies at your combined show, it is important to collaborate and communicate with the Partylite consultant. Discuss promotional strategies, cross-promotion opportunities, and ways to complement each other's products. Additionally, make sure to have a clear understanding of each other's target audience and tailor your presentations accordingly.

2. Any suggestions on how to make sure the PC side does well?

Consider offering special incentives or discounts for customers who purchase from both companies. This can encourage cross-purchases and increase sales for both parties. Additionally, make sure to showcase the unique benefits and features of your products to stand out from the Partylite products.

3. Is it better to do my demo first or after the Partylite consultant?

It is generally recommended to do your demo first. This way, you can capture the audience's attention and get them excited about your products before they see the Partylite products. However, make sure to coordinate with the consultant and find a schedule that works for both of you.

4. How can I encourage bookings and recruitment during the show?

During your presentation, make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a party or joining your team. Offer exclusive deals or rewards for those who book a party or sign up to become a consultant at the show. Additionally, consider having a dedicated area for guests to learn more about hosting or becoming a consultant.

5. Any tips or experiences for a first-time combined show?

Make sure to communicate and collaborate with the Partylite consultant beforehand to ensure a smooth and successful show. Consider offering joint promotions or packages to encourage cross-purchases. Also, make sure to have a clear understanding of each other's products and target audience to tailor your presentations accordingly. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the experience of working together with another consultant!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhutch04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
  • MicheleC