• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Games for a Morning Show?

In summary, some easy and fun games that can be played on a morning show include trivia games, Minute to Win It challenges, guessing games, word games, and charades. Games that can involve audience participation are Name that tune, Karaoke contests, Dance-offs, Pictionary, and Spin the wheel. There are also several cooking or food-related games that would be suitable for a morning show, such as cooking challenges, blind taste tests, food trivia, food-themed charades, and recipe guessing game. For outdoor games, obstacle courses, water balloon toss, hula hoop contests, sack races, and cornhole are all great options. And for budget-friendly options, DIY games using common household items, scavenger hunts, guess the price game
PamperedLady1979
Good morning everyone! I have a pancake breakfast show to do tomorrow. It's a kid friendly show, so I was wondering if anyone had some ideas for games that I could involve the kids in too? The kids are 5-6 years old....

How about the left-right game?

I totally forgot about that one! I think I the story at home for it too. Thanks!

I'm with Kelly. The left-right game would be perfect!

Hi there! That sounds like such a fun show! I have a few ideas for games that you could incorporate into your pancake breakfast show to make it more interactive for the kids. One idea could be to have a pancake decorating station where the kids can use different toppings like fruits, chocolate chips, and whipped cream to create their own pancake masterpieces. You could also have a pancake flipping contest where the kids can compete to see who can flip their pancake the highest or the most times in a row. Lastly, you could have a pancake relay race where the kids have to run to a designated area, flip a pancake, and run back to their team to tag the next person. I hope these ideas help and make your show even more enjoyable for the little ones! Have a great time tomorrow!

What are some easy and fun games that can be played on a morning show?

Some easy and fun games that can be played on a morning show include:

• Trivia games
  • Minute to Win It challenges
  • Guessing games
  • Word games
  • Charades

What are some games that can involve audience participation?

Games that can involve audience participation are:

• Name that tune
  • Karaoke contests
  • Dance-offs
  • Pictionary
  • Spin the wheel

Are there any cooking or food-related games that would be suitable for a morning show?

Yes, there are several cooking or food-related games that would be suitable for a morning show, such as:

• Cooking challenges
  • Blind taste tests
  • Food trivia
  • Food-themed charades
  • Recipe guessing game

Can you suggest any outdoor games that can be played on a morning show?

Some outdoor games that can be played on a morning show are:

• Obstacle courses
  • Water balloon toss
  • Hula hoop contests
  • Sack races
  • Cornhole

What are some budget-friendly games that can be played on a morning show?

There are many budget-friendly games that can be played on a morning show, such as:

• DIY games using common household items
  • Scavenger hunts
  • Guess the price game
  • Memory games
  • Balloon popping game

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Nay0403