• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheryl's Schedule: Balancing Work, Kids, and Shows

In summary, Cheryl follows a set schedule and prioritizes her tasks to balance her work, family, and shows for Pampered Chef. Her tips for other working parents include setting boundaries, involving children in household tasks, and finding ways to combine work and family time. When unexpected changes or emergencies arise, Cheryl remains flexible and communicates with her team and family. She stays organized and productive by using a planner, digital calendar, and breaking tasks into manageable chunks. Cheryl also prioritizes self-care by scheduling in activities such as exercise, reading, and spending time with friends.
mom2kr
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering how everyone does their business, plus work full-time and organize your children's after school activities?

I was thinking maybe, I would do a show on Saturday night and then on Sunday.

Here is what my schedule is like:

I work from 9 am to 6 pm. My 3 youngest children have football and cheerleading practice monday through friday from 5:30 to 7:30, and their games are on Saturdays at 11:30 and 2:30. So, I was thinking the only free time I would have would be on Saturday evening and then Sunday after church.

Does anyone do shows during the day when their children are in school? How do they average compared to shows done at night?

Thanks,

Cheryl

mom2kr said:
Does anyone do shows during the day when their children are in school? How do they average compared to shows done at night?

Thanks,

Cheryl

I have done shows at all different days and times. I have had fabulous 10am shows on school days...and I have had fabulous Tuesday night shows...Tuesday nights seem to always be my best shows...I have also done Saturday nights, Sunday brunches (1pm) etc...

Wow, you're a busy lady;) Sounds like the times you listed are what will work best for you. I haven't done shows on Sat evenings, just afternoons, and they've always been good. Sun afternoons are usually good too, here around 2-3. I also like Tues & Thurs evenings. That's the beauty of this biz, you work when YOU can work. You CAN work this biz around your family--that's why we all love it so much:D

1. How does Cheryl balance her work, kids, and shows for Pampered Chef?

Cheryl has a set schedule that she follows every week. She blocks out specific times for work, family, and shows. She also prioritizes her tasks and delegates when necessary.

2. What tips does Cheryl have for other working parents trying to balance multiple responsibilities?

Cheryl recommends setting clear boundaries and sticking to a schedule as much as possible. She also suggests involving your children in household tasks and finding ways to combine work and family time.

3. How does Cheryl handle unexpected changes or emergencies in her schedule?

Cheryl understands that unexpected things can arise and she remains flexible. She has a backup plan in place and communicates with her team and family to maintain balance.

4. What strategies does Cheryl use to stay organized and productive?

Cheryl uses a planner and digital calendar to keep track of her schedule and tasks. She also prioritizes her tasks and breaks them into smaller, manageable chunks.

5. How does Cheryl make time for self-care while juggling work and family responsibilities?

Cheryl believes that self-care is important for overall well-being and productivity. She schedules in time for activities such as exercise, reading, and spending time with friends to recharge and take care of herself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • PamperedLady1979
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peichef
  • keynibear