• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grecian Party Squares - Pampered Chef Recipe

In summary, Becky demonstrated how to make Grecian Party Squares, a recipe she wrote down years ago. She says the mandoline is hard to use and the Grecian Party Squares are easier to make at a show. Her favorite recipe to demo is the GPS.
JackieB999
Gold Member
I'm a new consultant (Yay!) and several years ago, I want to say way back in 2001, I went to a PC party and the PCC made these squares. I loved them so much that I asked her for the recipe, which I had hand written in my cook book all this time.

When I first got my PC kit, I made the 3 cheese pizza and, quite honestly, I find the mandoline to be hard to use to shred cheese. It was messy and not impressive. So I tried the Grecian Party Squares and they are sooo good! They are much easier to do at a show. My very favorite part is that I dont have to touch that mandoline LOL!

Here's a link to the recipe if anyone wants to try it:

grecian party squares recipe | pampered chef recipes | pampered chef

ENJOY!

I love the Grecian Party Squares too!And I never shred cheese at a show - I usually tell my host to buy preshredded, and if she has block, I shred it before the demo.the only exception to this is hard cheeses like parmesan. For the 3 cheese garden pizza - don't you use the UM for the zucchini or something too?

Hi Becky... yes, the UM is supposed to be used to shred 2 different cheeses and slice the zucchini, onions and tomatoes. 5 steps with that thing! LOL, not for me!

I do like the microplane grater very much, for the parm, which is also used in the Grecian Party Squares.

What is your favorite recipe to demo? Anyone?

When I was a consultant before, back in 01 - 03, I used to demo the GPS a LOT!!! I loved those things, especially when I was pregnant. :) I need to make them for my next party. Mmmmmmm

Wow, those do sound good! Thanks for posting the link to the recipe!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Grecian Party Squares?

To make Grecian Party Squares, you will need phyllo dough, olive oil, feta cheese, spinach, green onions, garlic, and eggs.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook Grecian Party Squares?

The preparation time for Grecian Party Squares is approximately 15 minutes and the cooking time is about 25 minutes.

3. Can I make Grecian Party Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the squares ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. Just add a few extra minutes to the cooking time.

4. Can I use frozen spinach instead of fresh for this recipe?

Yes, frozen spinach can be used instead of fresh. Just make sure to thaw and drain the spinach before adding it to the filling.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 16 squares, which can serve about 8-10 people as an appetizer or 4-6 people as a main dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• queenjean
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Luv2bake
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies