• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Was There a Grecian Squares Recipe?

In summary, the Grecian Squares recipe requires puff pastry, spinach, feta cheese, garlic, olive oil, and eggs. It takes about 45 minutes to make, including preparation and cooking time. The dish can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, and can be reheated before serving. Spinach can be substituted with other vegetables such as kale or Swiss chard, or cooked and chopped broccoli or cauliflower. Store-bought puff pastry can be used, but homemade will result in a better crust.
Luv2bake
Okay I'm fairly new (~2 years) to Pampered Chef, and one of my upcoming shows the hostess is really craving these Grecian Squares (she says they have artichokes in it too). I have looked on the Pampered Chef website and also on here but with no luck. Maybe this was an older recipe? Does anyone recall it? She said it was in a Season's Best but it isn't in any I have.
I appreciate any leads!!!
Amy

Here you go... Very popular back in the day... VERY TASTY!!!!

Attachments

• Grecian Party Squares.doc
    71 KB · Views: 307
Kind of sounds similiar to the Antipasto (splg?)Pizza too.

Those Grecian Squares are soooooooooooo good! Everytime I do these, everyone raves about them!

Yikes! I'm sure I'm just flustered that this show is tomorrow, but reading thru the recipe I can't figure something out.
So you have 2 cans of the crescent roll dough...are you rolling out one can to fit the bar pan, then rolling out another one right on top of it? Or are they side by side? And which size bar pan?
I am going to practice tonight but sure didn't want to mess it up and waste something that sounds really yummy!

Large bar pan, and side by side......but I have made them before with just one can.....

The dough goes side by side. When you unroll a tube of crescent dough, it's one big rectangle. Place that so it goes across the short side of the pan. There will be a little extra sticking up - cut it off and use it to patch thin spots and holes.

Aha! Thank you both so much for the guidance!
Disaster averted.

You can also use the UM to slice some Roma tomatoes and garnish with the slices - one more tool to show :)

Related to Was There a Grecian Squares Recipe?

What ingredients are needed for the Grecian Squares recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Grecian Squares recipe are puff pastry, spinach, feta cheese, garlic, olive oil, and eggs.

How long does it take to make Grecian Squares?

The total time to make Grecian Squares is about 45 minutes. This includes preparation and cooking time.

Can I make Grecian Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Grecian Squares ahead of time. After baking, let them cool completely before storing them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can be reheated in the oven or microwave before serving.

Can I substitute the spinach with a different vegetable?

Yes, you can substitute the spinach with another leafy green vegetable, such as kale or Swiss chard. You can also use cooked and chopped broccoli or cauliflower.

Can I use store-bought puff pastry for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought puff pastry for this recipe. However, homemade puff pastry will result in a flakier and more flavorful crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Aun
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • bsaxman