• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Pampered Chef Pizza Pillow Recipe?

In summary, to make the I Need Pizza Pillow Recipe, you will need pizza dough, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, your choice of pizza toppings, and an egg for brushing. You can use store-bought pizza dough, but homemade dough will add a fresher touch. Any favorite pizza toppings can be used, such as pepperoni, mushrooms, and bell peppers. The pizza pillow can also be frozen and made healthier by using whole wheat dough, low-fat cheese, and plenty of vegetables as toppings.
sara-muir
please any one have the pampered chef recipe pizza pillow it's in the season best 2000 or 2001 i think my host wants it email me at [email protected] please. thanks

Seems like pizza pillows should be baked on a fitted cookie sheet.I just wonder if that's the case.

Could this be what you need?
Petite Pizza Puffs
Ingredients:
12 slices pepperoni, chopped
1/4 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms and pizza sauce. 2. Roll out pizza dough to 11 x 15-inch rectangle, using Baker's Roller™. Cut 12 circles in dough using Cut-N-Seal™.
3. Using Medium Scoop, place 1 scoop (2 tablespoons) pepperoni mixture in center of 6 circles, spreading slightly. Place second dough circle on top. Lightly seal edges with fingers; seal with Cut-N-Seal™.4. Place on flat Baking Stone. Bake 15-17 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve with additional warm pizza sauce, if desired. Yield: 6 pizza puffs

I just burst out laughing while reading your post, Kitchen Guy. You just couldn't pass that one up. I was all into reading about a new to me recipe and fell right into your post. Thanks for making me smile and laugh!

I was laughing as well... I into the dry humor!

1. How do I make the I Need Pizza Pillow Recipe?

To make the I Need Pizza Pillow Recipe, you will need the following ingredients: pizza dough, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, your choice of pizza toppings, and an egg for brushing. Roll out the pizza dough and cut into desired size and shape. Spread pizza sauce on one side of the dough, leaving a small border around the edges. Add your choice of pizza toppings on top of the sauce. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Fold the other side of the dough over the toppings and pinch the edges to seal. Brush with beaten egg and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.

2. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe. It will save you time and still result in a delicious pizza pillow. However, if you have the time, making homemade pizza dough will add a fresher and more personalized touch to your pizza pillow.

3. What are some recommended pizza toppings for this recipe?

You can use any of your favorite pizza toppings for this recipe. Some popular options include pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, olives, and sausage. You can also get creative and try different combinations of toppings to find your perfect pizza pillow.

4. Can I freeze the I Need Pizza Pillow Recipe?

Yes, the I Need Pizza Pillow Recipe can be frozen. After assembling the pizza pillow, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake according to the recipe instructions.

5. How can I make this recipe healthier?

To make this recipe healthier, you can use whole wheat pizza dough and low-fat cheese. You can also add plenty of vegetables as toppings, such as spinach, tomatoes, and broccoli. Alternatively, you can make mini pizza pillows using smaller portions of dough and toppings for a smaller serving size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • carlajanes