• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Pizza Recipes: Help a Host Out!

The BBQ Chicken Pizza is also quite good, but I think the recipe is on the back of the BBQ sauce bottleIn summary, the conversation is about sharing pizza recipes. The person asking for recipes mentions that they usually don't do pizzas at their shows but one of their hosts wants to do a pizza, so they are lacking recipes. They mention knowing a chicken caesar salad pizza recipe, but not having it. Other people in the conversation suggest various pizza recipes, such as the Mushroom Focaccia Bread, Fabulous Fajita Pizza, Tangy Grilled Chicken Pizza, and BBQ Chicken Pizza. Someone also shares a website with more pizza recipes.
KimberleePowell
Does anyone have any pizza recipes that they could share with me. I usually don't do pizzas at my shows but one of my hosts wants to do a pizza. I am lacking recipes to say the least. I know that there is a chicken caesar salad pizza, but I don't even have that recipe. Any Pizza recipes would be much appreciated:)

I made the Mushroom Focaccia Bread at a show, and it is like a pizza, but a fun twist...something different! Everyone loved it...Ingredients:
16 ounces mushrooms, sliced1 small onion, chopped (1cup)1 pouch (16 ounces) Pizza Crust & Roll Mix (including yeast packet)1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix (optional)1 1/4 cups very warm water (120ºF-130ºF)2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil1/4 cup light mayonnaise2 garlic cloves, pressed3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, dividedDirections:
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Slice mushrooms. Chop onion. Heat a stir-fry skillet over high heat; spray lightly with oil. Add mushrooms and onions; cook, stirring frequently, 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and all liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat; set aside.2. In a bowl, combine pizza crust mix, yeast packet and 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix. Add water and oil; stir until mixture forms a ball. Turn dough out onto well-floured cutting board. With floured hands, gently knead dough 8-10 times. Lightly sprinkle a rectangle stone with flour. Roll out to edges of baking stone using lightly floured baker's roller.3. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic and remaining seasoning mix; mix well. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over dough to within 1/2 inch of edge. Make 1/2-inch deep cuts around edge of dough at 1/2-inch intervals, forming a decorative border.4. Grate Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese over mayonnaise mixture and crust. Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Cut using a pizza cutter; serve.Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servingsNutrients per serving: (Light) Calories 210, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 32 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 2 gCook's Tip: One package (16 ounces) hot roll mix can be substituted for the Pizza Crust & Roll Mix, if desired.

KimberleePowell said:
Does anyone have any pizza recipes that they could share with me. I usually don't do pizzas at my shows but one of my hosts wants to do a pizza. I am lacking recipes to say the least. I know that there is a chicken caesar salad pizza, but I don't even have that recipe. Any Pizza recipes would be much appreciated:)

Go into the files section...above, do a search on "pizza" and you'll come up with a bunch!:)

The Fabulous Fajita Pizza found in the All The Best cookbook is our family favorite. Just made it last night for dinner in fact. It's even great left over! I'm attaching a copy of it for you in case you don't have that cookbook.

Attachments

• FABULOUS FAJITA PIZZA.doc
    23 KB · Views: 361
For additional pizza recipes go to http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm and find the section on Pizza which has tons of recipes.

djorno's sp? is really good, I'm on my way to go and put one in the oven right now...it taste like delivery but it's not!

Thank you for the website. It is fabulous:)

I second the Fabulous Fajita Pizza. It's the absolute best!

We like the Tangy Grilled Chicken Pizza in All The Best.

1. What type of pizza recipes should I share?

You can share any type of pizza recipe you like! Our host is looking for a variety of options to choose from, so feel free to share traditional or unique pizza recipes.

2. Can I share a recipe that includes ingredients from other brands?

Yes, you can share a recipe that includes ingredients from other brands. However, please make sure to mention the brand name in your recipe so our host can easily find the ingredients.

3. How do I share my pizza recipe?

To share your pizza recipe, click on the "Share Your Recipe" button on the host's page. Then, fill out the recipe form with the ingredients, instructions, and any additional notes. Don't forget to add a photo of your delicious pizza!

4. Can I share a recipe that is not my own?

No, please only share recipes that you have created or adapted. It's important to give credit to the original creator of the recipe.

5. How will my shared pizza recipe benefit the host?

Your shared pizza recipe will provide the host with more options to choose from when planning their party. It will also showcase your creativity and cooking skills, potentially leading to more future orders for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • MarciMac