• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Party Recipes: Share Your Favorite Pampered Chef Creations!

In summary, hosting a Christmas party with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, enjoy exclusive hosting specials, and learn new recipes and techniques. You can invite guests through various methods and our consultants can assist with customizable invitations and RSVP tools. The menu for the party can be tailored to fit your theme and dietary preferences, with a variety of recipes and high-quality kitchen products. The party typically lasts 2-3 hours and can accommodate all kitchen sizes and cooking experience levels. Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier for everyone.
mpkegley
I am hosting a family Christmas party next weekend and I would love to have everyone share some Pampered Chef recipes that they are planning on doing for their Christmas parties. I am planning on doing appetizers only and I will probably do the Cran-raspberry fizz. So, who wants to share? I need some great ideas!

The Elegant Artichoke Cups are deeelish!

I had an all-appetizer Thanksgiving. The PC recipes I served were Crab Rangoon Dip (current SBRC) and Mini Quiches (All the Best). I also made mini turkey panini, which were just panini cut into quarters. ;) They were sliced turkey, havarti, carmelized onions and dried cranberries on bread, grilled and pressed. I served them with gravy for dipping. mmm...

If you are making any desserts, the Cranberry Crunch Bark has been a crowd pleaser for me this year. It's so fast and easy to make, requires very little clean up and I've had multiple requests to make it at shows and bring it to get togethers this year.

Pecan Tassies...yum!

Ham Cream Cheese Roll ups

Are also very GOOD!!!

Cream Cheese
Chopped Deli Ham
6 green onions chopped
Tortillas

Mix together cream cheese, chopped ham and onion. Spread on Tortilla. Rollup and chill before slicing.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Christmas party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a Christmas party with Pampered Chef is a fun and easy way to get your friends and family together during the holiday season. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, enjoy exclusive hosting specials, and learn new recipes and techniques from our consultants.

2. How do I invite guests to my Christmas party?

There are several ways to invite guests to your Christmas party. You can create a Facebook event, send out traditional invitations, or simply reach out to your friends and family via phone or email. Our consultants can also help you with customizable invitations and RSVP tools.

3. What types of recipes can I expect at a Pampered Chef Christmas party?

Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your party's theme and dietary preferences. We offer a variety of recipes, from appetizers and entrees to desserts and cocktails. Our recipes also feature our high-quality kitchen products, so your guests can see them in action.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef Christmas party usually last?

Our Christmas parties typically last 2-3 hours, but this can vary depending on the size of your party and the recipes you choose to make. We want to make sure you have plenty of time to socialize, learn, and enjoy the party.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef Christmas party if I don't have a big kitchen or cooking experience?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to work with all types of kitchen spaces and skill levels. We can help you create a menu that works for your space and provide tips and tricks to make the cooking process smooth and enjoyable. Plus, our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • JackieB999
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Aun
Replies
Views
pampered.chris