• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!

In summary, "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!" is a Pampered Chef recipe that is perfect for any party or gathering. The ingredients needed for this dish are ground beef, onion, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and refrigerated crescent rolls. Substitutions can be made for some of these ingredients, but they may alter the taste of the dish. To make it, cook the beef and onion, add in the other ingredients, and bake for 15-20 minutes. It can also be made ahead of time and refrigerated before baking, but the baking time may need to be adjusted.
ChefSharain
I like to give out a copy of the recipe I am making to the guests. I made this recipe at a party this weekend and it was a hit. So this morning I typed it up and thought I would share it with all you.

Just a little thank you for all the tips, tools, and great reading you have provided.

I hope I can figure out how to do it...here goes...

Attachments

• Caprese Pizza.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 339
Awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

It sounds wonderful. I think I will do this for my show Saturday! Thanks.

There seems like a lot of steps to remember. How did it go for a show recipe? Have others tried this one at a show?

I didn't end up doing the Caprese Pizza, but I did do the Chicken Fajitas in the DCB. I will use this soon.

What is "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!"?

"A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!" is a Pampered Chef recipe that is perfect for any party or gathering. It is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.

What ingredients are needed to make "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!"?

The ingredients for "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!" are 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 1 cup of ketchup, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon of mustard, and 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls.

Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!"?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!" For example, you can use ground turkey instead of ground beef, or you can use honey instead of brown sugar. Just keep in mind that substitutions may alter the taste of the dish.

How do I make "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!"?

To make "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!", start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until the beef is no longer pink. Next, add in the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Finally, roll out the crescent rolls onto a baking sheet and spoon the beef mixture onto the center of the dough. Fold the sides of the dough over the filling and bake for 15-20 minutes.

Can I make "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make "A Party Favorite: Sharing the Recipe!" ahead of time. You can assemble the dish and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. Just be sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil. You may need to adjust the baking time if the dish is cold from the refrigerator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • JackieB999
  • Recipes and Tips