• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Cookie Exchange - Let's Share!

In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter and sugar. Pour mixture over the cookies and spread evenly. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned. Cool the crust for 5 minutes before transferring to a cutting board.To
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm always looking for new but tried and true Christmas cookies that are guaranteed YUMMY, so tonight while gathering up my few favorites I thought hmmm, why not ask my friends on CS to share a favorite or two and maybe we can all gather a great group of recipes! I know I could go to the regular online baking sites but I want ones from friends I can trust :)

Before I start typing mine, anyone else interested and willing to share?

Sure I will post something.

My all time favorite are spritz cookies, and the recipe comes with the cookie press! :( I just don't own the press yet!

This is one of my favorite cookies - just made them tonight w/ DS! I know a lot of people have this recipe - and call them different things, but this is the recipe I use, still written in my Mom's handwriting.

Russian Teaballs

1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1 cup ground pecans
1 cup flour
3 Tbls. granulated sugar
pinch of salt
1 teas. vanilla
Powdered Sugar for rolling

Mix all ingredients (except powdered sugar) until well blended. Shape into small balls (I use the small PC scoop now) and bake at 375 for 12 minutes.

Cool on rack, but while still slightly warm, roll in powdered sugar.

I like Becky's cookies with a Hershey's Kiss rolled up inside. I'll post my favorite, later.

The chocolate praline toffee crisps from the holiday cookbook are amazing!

Sugar Wafers (Christmas cut out cookies)

1 Cup sugar
1 TBSP milk
2 eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla
3/4 cup shortning
Mix above together

Mix these in a seperate bowl
1 1/2 Tsp Cream of tarter
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 tsp Baking soda
3 Cups flour

Add dry ingredients to wet. Batter will be verry thick.
Chill over night.
Roll to 1/4 thickness and cut with cutters
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 mins ( I do mine on parchment paper on my stones. They are baked perfect and slide right off.

For colored cookies add food coloring before all the flour has been added.
Or add colored sprinkles before baking.

here is a semi-homemade cookie ... I got the recipe last year from a real cookie exchange...

almond crescents

1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 egg
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup ground blanched almonds
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup powdered sugar
edible glitter, if desired

1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, cornstarch, ground almonds and almond extract until dough forms.

2. For each cookie; shape rounded teaspoon dough into 2 1/2-inch strip. Taper ends and form crescent shape on ungreased cookie sheet.

3. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie to wire rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Roll in powdered sugar. Sprinkle with edible glitter.

(I found that the sugar sticks better if the cookies are still slightly warm)

ChefBeckyD said:
This is one of my favorite cookies - just made them tonight w/ DS! I know a lot of people have this recipe - and call them different things, but this is the recipe I use, still written in my Mom's handwriting.

Russian Teaballs

1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1 cup ground pecans
1 cup flour
3 Tbls. granulated sugar
pinch of salt
1 teas. vanilla
Powdered Sugar for rolling

Mix all ingredients (except powdered sugar) until well blended. Shape into small balls (I use the small PC scoop now) and bake at 375 for 12 minutes.

Cool on rack, but while still slightly warm, roll in powdered sugar.
I make these all the time. I love that I can make a whole batch on one cookie sheet. Everyone loves them!!

What a great idea to have a cookie exchange on here! I'll look for another, but here is one for now.These are from Sandra Lee/Semi-Homemade. They're not Christmas cookies, but they are awesome. Very hard (for me)to stay out of them.Glazed Doughnut Crisps
1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, room temperature (recommended: Pillsbury)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon brandy extract
Prepared vanilla frosting
Drippy icing, recipe followsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F.Knead dough with flour, adding in 2 parts, and brandy extract. Break into 2-inch pieces. Roll each piece into a 6-inch long rope. On an ungreased cookie sheet, shape rope like a doughnut, pinching ends together. Freeze for 10 minutes. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cookies should be just lightly golden on top.Cool completely. Frost each cookie with vanilla frosting. Drizzle Drippy Icing over cookies.Drippy Icing:
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 drop yellow food coloringIn a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk. Tint with 1 drop yellow food coloring. Add more powdered sugar for stiffer consistency, if desired. Drizzle over cookies.

This recipe is really good, can be frozen, very festive and superb for a cookie exchange. Enjoy!Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies with Peppermint CandiesCrust:
20 chocolate wafer cookies
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground coffee beans
1/4 teaspoon fine salt
Filling:
8 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
2 large eggs, room temperature
Glaze:
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 teaspoon light or dark corn syrup
2 tablespoons sour cream, room temperature
1/2 cup crushed candy canes (see Cooks Note)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with foil.
For the crust: Process the chocolate wafers in a food processor with the butter, sugar, coffee, and salt until fine. Evenly press the crust into the prepared dish covering the bottom completely. Bake until the crust sets, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the filling: Put the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl; heat at 75 percent power until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir, and continue to microwave until completely melted, up to 2 minutes more. (Alternatively put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Bring a saucepan filled with an inch or so of water to a very slow simmer; set the bowl over, but not touching, the water, and stir occasionally until melted and smooth.)
Blend the cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream together in the food processor until smooth. Scrape down the sides, as needed. Add the eggs and pulse until just incorporated. With the food processor running, pour the chocolate into the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
Pour the filling evenly over the crust. Bake until filling puffs slightly around the edges, but is still a bit wobbly in the center, about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on a rack.
For the Glaze: Put the chocolate, butter and corn syrup in microwave safe bowl. Heat glaze in the microwave at 75 percent power until melted, about 2 minutes. Stir the ingredients together until smooth; add the sour cream. Spread glaze evenly over the warm cake and scatter the crushed candy canes over top. Cool completely, then refrigerate overnight.
Cut into small bars or squares. Serve chilled or room temperature.
Store cookies covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Cook's Note: To crush the candy canes, remove wrappers and place in a resealable plastic bag. Use a rolling pin to roll and break the candy up into small pieces, about 1/4 inch or so.

1. What is an online cookie exchange?

An online cookie exchange is a virtual event where participants can share and trade cookie recipes with each other. It is a fun and convenient way to discover new recipes and connect with others who share a love for baking.

2. How does the online cookie exchange work?

Participants can join the online cookie exchange by registering on the designated platform. Once registered, they can upload their favorite cookie recipe and browse through other recipes shared by participants. They can also connect with other participants to arrange for an exchange of cookies.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the online cookie exchange?

No, participating in the online cookie exchange is completely free. It is a community-driven event where participants can share and enjoy cookie recipes without any cost.

4. Can I participate in the online cookie exchange if I don't have a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the online cookie exchange is open to everyone, regardless of whether they own a Pampered Chef product or not. It is a platform for sharing and connecting over cookie recipes and does not require any specific products.

5. Are there any guidelines for participating in the online cookie exchange?

Yes, we encourage participants to share their original cookie recipes and to respect copyright laws. We also recommend using high-quality images and providing clear instructions for the recipe. Participants should also be respectful and courteous when communicating with other participants for cookie exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaJG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies