• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Lost a Recipe - Looking for a Copy

In summary, this recipe is for the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad on CC. It is still available, and is in the recipe search.
PamperedCaniac
Does anyone have a copy of this recipe? I have the version that is in the book but for some reason I did not save a copy when I typed it out a few months ago. It is not avaiable on CC so before I type it AGAIN I thought that I would check to see if you guys have a copy you would share with me:p?

Here ya go!
Any season's best recipe is availble on CC

The Pampered Chef ®
Satay Chicken Pasta Salad
Recipe

8 oz uncooked bow tie pasta
1 cup lite Asian vinaigrette salad dressing
2 tbsp Asian Seasoning Mix
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 medium carrots, peeled
1 medium red bell pepper
1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
1 cup lightly packed fresh basil
3 cups diced cooked chicken (about 1 lb)
Additional chopped peanuts (optional)

Cook pasta according to package directions in (4-qt.) Casserole. Drain pasta using Colander; rinse under cold running water. Once pasta is cool, transfer to Stainless (6-qt.) Mixing Bowl and set aside.

Meanwhile, for dressing, combine vinaigrette, seasoning mix and peanut butter in Small Batter Bowl; mix well using Stainless Whisk and set aside.

Cut carrots into julienne strips using Julienne Peeler. Cut bell pepper lengthwise into 1/4-in. strips using (5-in.) Santoku Knife. Cut carrots and bell pepper strips crosswise into 1-in. pieces. Chop peanuts using Food Chopper and basil using Chef's Knife.

Add chicken, carrots, bell pepper, peanuts, basil and dressing to pasta; mix well. Garnish with additional chopped peanuts, if desired.

Yield: 6 servings (8 cups)

It's not on CC? Is this Satay Chicken Pasta Salad? Shouldn't it be listed under the Season's Best listings for Fall '08--our current SB?ETA: Oh, you beat me! I was just about to go online and copy it for her! :)

Yes- it's still on CC. All the SBRC recipes are, going back to 2005. They're not in the recipe search, there's a separate area for SBRC recipes.

Thanks! I looked on CC but just under the recipe search section and could not find it... However, I am glad to have it again! Thank you!

Here is the fancy version from CC, if this is the recipe for which you are looking.

Attachments

• Satay Chicken Pasta Salad recipe.pdf
    161 KB · Views: 313

1. Can I still get a copy of a recipe if I no longer have the original?

Yes, you can still obtain a copy of a lost recipe. Pampered Chef keeps a database of all our recipes and we are happy to provide a copy upon request.

2. How do I request a copy of a lost recipe?

To request a copy of a lost recipe, please contact our customer service team by phone or email and provide the name of the recipe and the date it was originally purchased.

3. Is there a fee for getting a copy of a lost recipe?

No, there is no fee for getting a copy of a lost recipe. We are happy to provide this service to our valued customers.

4. Can I request a copy of a recipe that I saw in a catalog or on the website?

Yes, you can request a copy of any recipe that was featured in a catalog or on our website. Please provide the name of the recipe and the date it was featured.

5. How long does it take to receive a copy of a lost recipe?

It typically takes 1-2 business days to receive a copy of a lost recipe. However, during peak times, it may take up to 5 business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • ChefSharain
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies