• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for a Lost Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about a challenging recipe that the host wants to make at a show. The recipe is for a Tuna Wreath, which includes mayo, Dijon mustard, and cheese. Some members of the conversation find the recipe unappetizing, but the host insists on making it. Others suggest adding more seasoning or trying it before judging. Some even ask for the recipe, which can be found in the cookbook "All The Best."
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does anyone have this recipe? I can't seem to find it.

What's in it? the name does not sound very appetizing!

pamperedlinda said:
What's in it? the name does not sound very appetizing!

I'm not really sure...a host wants me to make it at a show. It sounds like it's mayo, dijon and cheese.

Maybe your host is thinking of the turkey wreath???

Linda, I agree, it does not sound appetizing!

Or chicken. . .the canned stuff looks like tuna.

Yes, she said it's the Turkey Wreath but with Tuna instead of Turkey and no nuts.What does this use for tools?I don't want to make this! It sounds disgusting.

Yummy:yuck:

rennea said:
Yummy:yuck:

LOL - my thought exactly! Does she really want you to serve this to people?

I'd give her the recipe, let her know she can make it ahead if she wants, and demo something people will want to eat!:D

You could tell her that no one seems to have a recipe for Tuna Wreath...that would be the truth!

ChefBeckyD said:
You could tell her that no one seems to have a recipe for Tuna Wreath...that would be the truth!

I'd tell her that to.

She just sent me the recipe. This woman is tough to deal with. She says she makes it all the time and it's good....I'm just going to do it. I can't seem to get her to cooperate with me.

Winnipegk said:
She just sent me the recipe. This woman is tough to deal with. She says she makes it all the time and it's good....I'm just going to do it. I can't seem to get her to cooperate with me.

She sounds difficult. It it's something she makes all the time, why would she want to see it demo'd? Crazy!

ChefBeckyD said:
She sounds difficult. It it's something she makes all the time, why would she want to see it demo'd? Crazy!

My thoughts exactly!!

It would probably taste a lot better with a good amount of the all purpose dill seasoning, even with the dijon and cheese. Maybe some bacon crumbles. Lots of garlic... :chef: Just throwing that out there since she seems to be set on the idea... It sounds like it could end up like a giant grilled tuna sandwich, which my kids love and we have quite often here. That is what I do with our grilled cheese/tuna sandwiches. Sometimes I use sharp cheddar in place of a milder cheese and it ends up pretty good! Maybe try it yourself first too. It may taste better than you think? Maybe?

I think it's probably good. Think tuna melt. I don't know that it needs lots of seasoning.

Tuna salad type ingredients (mayo, onion,celery, nuts, grapes/raisins) and cheese. Am I close?

Could someone please post the Turkey Wreath recipe? I can't find it.

Thanks.

I think it's in All The Best.

1. What should I do if I can't find a recipe that I know is on the Pampered Chef website?

If you are having trouble finding a recipe on our website, we recommend using the search bar at the top of the page to search for keywords or ingredients from the recipe. You can also try browsing our recipe categories to see if the recipe is listed under a different section.

2. Can I request a recipe from Pampered Chef if I can't find it on the website?

Yes, we are happy to help you find a lost recipe! Please fill out our contact form and include as much information as you can about the recipe, such as the name, ingredients, and any other details you remember. Our team will do our best to track down the recipe for you.

3. Is there a way to save or bookmark recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can save recipes to your personal "Recipe Box" on our website by creating an account and clicking the "Save to My Recipes" button on any recipe page. You can also print or email recipes directly from the website.

4. How often are new recipes added to the Pampered Chef website?

We are constantly adding new and delicious recipes to our website! Our team works hard to share new recipes every week, so be sure to check back often for new ideas and inspiration.

5. Can I access Pampered Chef recipes on my mobile device?

Yes, our website is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet access. You can also download our mobile app for easy access to recipes, tips, and more on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Endora
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mizjent
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • pampered_rae