• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find a Lost Recipe from "All the Best Cookbook"

In summary, the recipe called for processed sliced ham, shredded Swiss cheese, and an egg. The ingredients were mixed together and then the dough was formed into mini-muffins. The muffins were then baked for 15 minutes.
SLDOWDY1978
I made this recipe a couple of weeks ago but I lost it. It came out of the All the Best Cookbook. If anyone has this book, can you email me the recipe. I ordered the book but it wont be here in time for when I need it. Thanks in advance.

MINI-HAM PUFFS

1 pkg. (2½ oz.) processed sliced ham
1 small onion
½ c. shredded Swiss cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
1½ t. Dijon-style mustard
1/8 t. black pepper
1 pkg. (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 350º F. With Food Chopper, finely chop ham and onion; place in Batter Bowl with cheese, egg, mustard and pepper. Stir to combine; set aside. Spray Mini-Muffin Pan with Spritzer. Unroll crescent-roll dough and press into a large rectangle, pinching seams to seal. Cut rectangle into 24 equal pieces with Pizza Cutter. Place dough pieces in Mini-Muffin Pan cuts and with lightly floured Mini-Tart Shaper, press each piece into a cup shape. Dip Mini-Tart Shaper in flour as necessary to prevent sticking. With Small Stainless Steel Scoop, divide the ham-cheese mixture evenly into dough cups. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Makes 24 appetizers.

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!

Just an FYI, i made it with cheddar and they were wonderful too.

I cannot make these....because when I do, I tend to eat the whole batch myself!:eek::yuck:

Hmmm...

I think I am making something to take to my MOPS group on Thursday. Now that I posted the recipe, these sound like they would be good for that!

Are they OK at room temp?

yeah, they were not bad. i liked them better warm though.

Hmmm...might stick with the mini lemon muffins I was planning since I don't have a way to keep them warm there! Thanks!

Add some spun dried in our salad spinner frozen spinach to this recipe and they are an entirely differnet fantastic treat! It changes them completley... both ways are super great!

Do you think you could use whole ham and not processed? I am doing a ham in the Crock Pot right now and I will have tons of it!!

I guess as long as its chopped real fine, I dont see why not. But I am not good with experiments. LOL

chefshawna said:
Do you think you could use whole ham and not processed? I am doing a ham in the Crock Pot right now and I will have tons of it!!

I would think it would work fine. Just use the same amount (in oz.) and chop fine!

1. How can I access the recipes from "All the Best Cookbook"?

The recipes from "All the Best Cookbook" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

2. I lost my "All the Best Cookbook", can I still get the recipes?

Yes, you can still access the recipes from "All the Best Cookbook" through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also try reaching out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. I can't find a specific recipe from "All the Best Cookbook", what should I do?

If you are unable to find a specific recipe from "All the Best Cookbook", try using the search function on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

4. Can I purchase a new "All the Best Cookbook" if I lost mine?

Yes, you can purchase a new "All the Best Cookbook" through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are the recipes in "All the Best Cookbook" still available?

Yes, the recipes in "All the Best Cookbook" are still available through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find many of these recipes in our current cookbooks and on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Cooking_Mama
  • Chef Kearns