• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Recipe for Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake from All the Best Cookbook

In summary, the ingredients for Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake include cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sour cream, canned cherry pie filling, and sliced almonds. To make the cake, you will need to preheat the oven, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, add the eggs one at a time, whisk together the dry ingredients, and layer the batter and cherry pie filling in a springform pan before baking for 45-50 minutes. You can use different types of fruit or make the cake ahead of time and freeze it for later.
SillyChef
Anyone have the recipe handy for this? It is the EXACT recipe for the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake in the All the Best cookbook, I just don't have it handy with me and I can't find it online. :(

here ya go:

CHERRY CHEESE COFFEE CAKE

1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened

1\3 cup powdered sugar

1 egg, separated

1\2 tsp. vanilla or almond extract

2 packages (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls

1 can cherry pie filling

1\4 cup powdered sugar

1 Tbs. milk

Preheat oven to 350 F. Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk and extract until smooth. Separate dough into 16 pieces. Reserve 4 pieces and arrange the other 12 pieces on the 15 in. Baking Stone with points toward center. Edges will hang over edge. Seal perforations with Dough and Pizza Roller, leaving a 3 in circle in the center of the stone. Pinch edges to make a rim. Spread evenly with cream cheese mixture, then top with pie filling. Cut reserved dough into 8 strips and twist each strip to lay over filling like spokes on a wheel. Fold dough over spokes around inner and outer rim. Brush dough with beaten egg white. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Combine powdered sugar and milk to make a glaze. Drizzle over coffee cake. Serve warm. YIELD: 12-16 servings

Thanks Carolyn! You rock!

What are the ingredients for Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake?

The ingredients for Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake include cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sour cream, canned cherry pie filling, and sliced almonds.

How do I make Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake?

To make Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry mixture to the cream cheese mixture, alternating with the sour cream. Spread half of the batter into a greased 9-inch springform pan. Top with half of the cherry pie filling, then repeat layers. Sprinkle sliced almonds on top. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Can I use a different type of fruit instead of cherry pie filling?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit pie filling in this recipe. Some popular alternatives include blueberry, peach, or apple pie filling. You can also use fresh or frozen fruit, but it may change the texture of the cake.

Can I make Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. You can prepare the batter and assemble the cake in the springform pan, then cover and refrigerate overnight. When ready to bake, let the cake sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before baking. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time.

Can I freeze Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake?

Yes, you can freeze Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake. After baking and cooling the cake, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek