• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting the Pink Champagne Cake Recipe from Simply Sweet Cookbook

In summary, the Pink Champagne Cake from the Simply Sweet Cookbook requires 1 box of white cake mix, 1/2 cup of champagne, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of sour cream, and 1/4 cup of pink food coloring as ingredients. It can be made with any type of sparkling wine or club soda instead of champagne, but the taste may vary. To make the cake moist and fluffy, follow the recipe instructions, add champagne and sour cream, and use room temperature eggs. Different brands of white cake mix can be used, but the taste and texture may differ. The cake can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Can anyone post the pink champange cake recipe from the Simply Sweet cookbook? I'm at work and forgot my cookbook at home.

Don't have mine here at work either, but I found this:

http://thepamperedkitchen.blogspot.com/2010/07/raspberry-champagne-cream-cake.html

Not sure if it's right.

I think that's it! And that blog is totally against the rules, I hate that!

wadesgirl said:
I think that's it! And that blog is totally against the rules, I hate that!

I just went back and looked at it. I totally didn't realize it was a consultant's site. I just looked at the recipe quick and copied the link for you. Ooops!

Who else really wants to turn that blogger/consultant in? (raises hand)

Sounds delish!

Dislike those who ruin it for the rest of us.

It's a great recipe

And it is sad that she has that blog. I think it's completely disrespectful and not to mention the fact that everything about the blog - including the name - is against PC Consultant Policy Guide.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Pink Champagne Cake?

The ingredients for the Pink Champagne Cake from the Simply Sweet Cookbook are: 1 box of white cake mix, 1/2 cup of champagne, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of sour cream, and 1/4 cup of pink food coloring.

2. Can I use a different type of alcohol instead of champagne?

Yes, you can substitute the champagne with any other type of sparkling wine or club soda for a non-alcoholic version. Just be aware that it may alter the taste slightly.

3. How do I make the cake moist and fluffy?

To make the cake moist and fluffy, be sure to follow the instructions in the recipe and add the champagne and sour cream. Also, do not overmix the batter and make sure to use room temperature eggs.

4. Can I use a different type of cake mix?

Yes, you can use any brand of white cake mix for this recipe. However, the taste and texture may vary slightly depending on the brand used.

5. How should I store the Pink Champagne Cake?

The cake can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • nikkies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies