• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tropical Lime No-Bake Cheesecake

In summary, the Tropical Lime No-Bake Cheesecake is a simple and easy recipe that requires cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, vanilla extract, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and tropical fruit. It can be made with any type of fruit and can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. The crust can also be substituted with a pre-made graham cracker crust or a homemade crust using your favorite cookie or cracker.
nikkies
from the Simply Sweet cookbook.

I made this for Father's Day and I'm not sure what I did wrong but the cake was firm enough. A few minutes of sitting outside of the pan and it began to fall start loosing it's shape and sagging over the pan.

I'm thinking there is not enough gelatin in the recipe. I've been reading some other recipes for no bake cheesecake and they seem to average 1 to 1 tablespoons of gelatin. I'm thinking of increasing the amount of gelatin as I attempt the recipe again today.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I wonder if the heat and humidity are affecting it. I know many recipes and blogs I read talk about humidity with regards to certain aspects of baking.I am in North Carolina too, so I KNOW it is hot here. ;). You may not think so in your kitchen, etc, but humidity can be everywhere.

My grandma gave me a tried and true recipe - lemon/lime bisque that is similar, but stands up to humid East coast summers... Very light & refreshing. Have made it with Raspberry jello and chocolate wafer crust instead, but the lime / graham cracker one is the very best.1 large (or 2 small) packages lemon or lime Jell-O
1 can evaporated whole milk (not Eagle brand - NOT sweetened condensed)
lemon or lime zest
lemon or lime slices
lemon or lime juice
small amount of sugar
graham cracker crustI'm not close to the recipe file right now, but it may spark your creativity.

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Tropical Lime No-Bake Cheesecake?

The ingredients needed for this recipe include cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, vanilla extract, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and tropical fruit such as pineapple and mango.

2. Is this recipe difficult to make?

No, this recipe is very simple and requires no baking. It only takes about 15 minutes to prepare and 2-3 hours to chill before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit for this cheesecake?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the amount of fruit and lime juice to your liking.

4. How long can I keep the Tropical Lime No-Bake Cheesecake in the fridge?

This cheesecake can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container.

5. Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a pre-made graham cracker crust or make your own crust using your favorite type of cookie or cracker. Just make sure to adjust the amount of butter accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • pamperedalf