• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hazelnut Shortbread Pan Question

In summary, a hazelnut shortbread pan is a baking pan designed specifically for making hazelnut shortbread cookies. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other types of cookies. The pan can make up to 12 cookies at a time and does not require greasing, although it is recommended for best results.
babywings76
Gold Member
Has anyone made this recipe, from the Simply Sweet Dessert Cookbook? It's on page 37.

It's saying to use the Small Sheet Pan, but I'm wondering if they mean the Medium Sheet pan. The small sheet pan is the one that fits the toaster oven and to me seems smaller than what they are showing in the picture.

I haven't made it, but from looking at the ing. I would say that the small pan is the right one.
Shortbread is usually cut into bite size pieces - that size might be throwing you off.

Okay, thanks. I just wanted to be sure. When it called for 2 sticks of butter, I got nervous. :D

Shortbread is pretty butter-heavy. That's why it's cut into bite sized pieces. Just remember, if you eat half the pan, you've eaten a whole stick of butter!:eek::D

Hi there! I have made this recipe from the Simply Sweet Dessert Cookbook and it turned out delicious! I used the small sheet pan as directed and it worked perfectly for the recipe. However, if you feel more comfortable using the medium sheet pan, that should work just fine as well. The most important thing is to make sure the pan is the correct size for the recipe. Happy baking!

1. What is a hazelnut shortbread pan?

A hazelnut shortbread pan is a specialty baking pan that is designed specifically for making delicious hazelnut shortbread cookies. It has a unique shape and grooves that help create the perfect texture and shape for the cookies.

2. Is the hazelnut shortbread pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, our hazelnut shortbread pan is made from high-quality materials that are safe to use in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the pan.

3. Can I use the hazelnut shortbread pan for other types of cookies?

While the hazelnut shortbread pan is specifically designed for hazelnut shortbread cookies, you can certainly experiment and use it for other types of cookies as well. Just be sure to adjust the recipe and baking times accordingly.

4. How many cookies can I make with the hazelnut shortbread pan?

The hazelnut shortbread pan can make up to 12 cookies at a time, depending on the size of the cookies. It is perfect for baking a batch of cookies to share with friends and family or for special occasions.

5. Do I need to grease the hazelnut shortbread pan before using it?

No, our hazelnut shortbread pan has a non-stick coating that allows for easy release of the cookies without the need for greasing. However, for best results, we recommend lightly greasing the pan or using parchment paper before placing the dough in the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConnieR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ConnieR
  • nikkies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies