• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pull Apart Breads... ( Cook in Stone?)

In summary, the recipe calls for either 1/4 stick or a whole stick of butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning. The recipe can be made in a small saute pan or in a larger cookware pan. The recipe can be made with or without biscuits, and the timer should be set to 18-20 minutes.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I got this recipe from Doreen on here...And i'm unsure...do any of you know..when she mentions PAN..does she mean to cook it in a stone, or actually put the saute pan in the oven?

GARLIC BREAD

1/4 stick butter melted IF I MADE A SWEET DEMO
Pantry Italian Seasoning
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 package Pillsbury Grand Biscuits

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, or shears cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

When I make them I put the entire saute pan in the oven.

The recipe is in the Special Edition of CN. It's on page 18.

The whole point is putting the Saute Pan in the oven.

Dawn4 said:
The recipe is in the Special Edition of CN. It's on page 18.

really...i am not seeing it on pg 18?

It's on page 24 of the special edition CN.

smilesarepriceless said:
really...i am not seeing it on pg 18?

The back cover of my SECN has a 19. It looks like the page number. Sorry for the confusion.

If I'm serving these to a larger crowd I double the recipe and bake in the fluted stone.

Thanks..I ended up not doing it tonight....Chickened out..Was worried about my show going 'over the timeline'..but I am going to practice this ..on my family...first!

When I practiced this at home, All the biscuits didn't fit in the pan. They were stacked on top of eachother so I baked them anyway. The inside was still doughy after the timer went off.

Also, some recipes call for 1/4 stick while others call for a whole stick. Which is it?

If you double and do in the fluted pan, do you spray the inside w/the spritzer first? How long at what temp do you bake it?

Bump! I do want to know this as I am hoping to do this as a B recipe Sept 6th.

Hello , its me Doreen
Yes Sorry I meant the Saute pan , so that you can show off that it can go into the oven and how great it cleans up. But I have made it in a stone any size dependes on how many people you need to make it for I have even made it in a larger cookware pan . I would not put the dough on top of each other cause you are right it will not cook good , but you do need to cook it till it is very brown on top . most of the Pisbury doughs need to cook a bit longer to get really brown or they are doughy inside especilly when I make the Pepperoni pizza twist it needs to cook till its really really brown.

As far as the fluted pan YES YES YES pray it well

When I was at the beach with some friends, I made this as a triple recipe in a 9 x 13 pan (not stone). I melted a stick of butter and poured that in the bottom of the pan and added cinn/sugar. To flip it out I flipped it into another 9 x 13 pan and then put my icing on (I made the sweet version). I'm sure you could do it in the DDB and flip it onto the Round Platter.

What is a pull apart bread and how do I make it?

A pull apart bread is a type of bread that is made by baking individual pieces of dough placed in a pan close together so that they stick together and can be easily pulled apart. To make it, you can follow a basic bread dough recipe and then shape it into small balls and arrange them in a greased pan before baking.

Can I use pre-made dough to make a pull apart bread?

Yes, you can use pre-made dough such as biscuit dough or pizza dough to make a pull apart bread. Just make sure to shape the dough into small balls before placing them in the pan to ensure they stick together when baked.

What are some popular fillings for pull apart bread?

Some popular fillings for pull apart bread include cheese, garlic, herbs, and various meats such as pepperoni or bacon. You can also get creative and use different types of spreads, like pesto or Nutella, for a sweet or savory twist.

Can I make a pull apart bread in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make a pull apart bread in a slow cooker. Simply place the dough balls in a greased slow cooker and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until the bread is fully cooked and the pieces easily pull apart.

How can I add a decorative touch to my pull apart bread?

You can add a decorative touch to your pull apart bread by sprinkling toppings like sesame seeds or shredded cheese on top before baking. You can also brush the top with melted butter or herbs for added flavor and visual appeal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • Monty060609
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • DebPC