• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fantastic & Easy Apple Cinnamon Biscuit Breakfast Treat

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for apple cinnamon pull apart bread that uses an 8" executive saute pan. The recipe involves melting butter, adding sugar, cinnamon, and chopped apples, and then sauteing the mixture. Cut biscuits are added to the pan and baked in the oven. The conversation also mentions a variation with garlic and cheese and recommends searching for other pull apart recipes on the site. The speaker has personally tried and enjoyed the recipe and plans to use it at future shows. They also suggest using it as a way to showcase the cookware.
Kelley Sells
Using the 8" exec saute pan with this and it was FANTASTIC and soooo easy....

Preheat oven to 350
1 stick of butter, melt on stovetop on med. heat.
1/4 cup of sugar
cinnamon
1 cut and chopped apple (or whatever you want to use)
1 package of Pillsbury Grands biscuits

Once butter is melted, put in sugar, cinnamon and apples, let saute.

Cut biscuits into quarters.

Take pan off heat, add biscuits, toss with mixture and put in oven for about 18-20 minutes, be sure to put a pan below that rack to catch any mixture overflow....

Woo hoo, this was a GREAT breakfast treat..:p ..it would wow them at the shows.

I got this off here, and there where a few variations to it. BUT, this would sell that pan to ANYONE......

Thanks to the person that originally posted it!:D I'm going to play with it and if I have anything else fabulous I'll post it....

yummy!I haven't tried this version, but the cheesy garlic pull apart is awesome too! My two daughters loved it when I practiced it at home. I am making it for my show tomorrow. The host was excited when I told her about it, because she's interested in the cookware & hasn't seen it demo-ed before!

Is that...in the SB? I'll search the site....THAT sounds awesome...okay, I have to confess, I've eaten 1/2 of it all by myself....:eek: Gosh, I'm gonna have to start walking at LEAST an hour a day....:D

I've made that apple cinnamon pull apart bread at my brunch shows where I make the Ham & Cheddar Croissant Bake from the fall/winter Season's Best. Yum!!

found it here!I found a file here with lots of different pull apart recipes. I think you can be creative and use lots of different ingredients. What a great way to show off the cookware:D

What ingredients do I need for the Fantastic & Easy Apple Cinnamon Biscuit Breakfast Treat?

To make this delicious breakfast treat, you will need: 1 can of cinnamon rolls, 1 large apple, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of melted butter, 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon, and 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).

How do I assemble the Fantastic & Easy Apple Cinnamon Biscuit Breakfast Treat?

Start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, slice the apple into thin slices and set aside. Open the can of cinnamon rolls and place them in a greased pan. Spread the apple slices on top of the cinnamon rolls. In a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon. Pour this mixture over the apples and cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top (if desired). Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

Can I make this Fantastic & Easy Apple Cinnamon Biscuit Breakfast Treat ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this breakfast treat ahead of time. Assemble the dish according to the instructions, cover with plastic wrap, and store in the refrigerator. When you are ready to bake, remove the plastic wrap and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Can I use a different type of fruit for this recipe?

Absolutely! While apples pair perfectly with cinnamon rolls, you can use any type of fruit you like. Some popular alternatives include peaches, blueberries, and strawberries.

Can I use a different type of nuts for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of nut or leave them out altogether. Pecans, almonds, and hazelnuts are great options to replace walnuts in this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies