• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Biscuits -- Breakfast was great!

magentablue

Jul 14, 2010
I woke up this morning in desperate need to go food shopping, but knowing I have to eat before I shop or I will buy everything they have!

I opened the fridge, freezer, and cabinets in earnest to see what I could put together to make something edible. I saw my container of Korintje Cinnamon that I earned but never opened. I saw I had some refrigerated biscuits in the fridge too... so I decided to experiment.

The garlic bites recipe is one of my favorite to make in a pinch, so I decided to adapt it for breakfast and make cinnamon biscuits!

I heated some butter in the 8" non-stick pan. I added a generous amount of cinnamon and brown sugar, and swirled everything around to evenly coat the pan. I arranged the biscuits (mine were the non-flaky kind, not the Grands) over the bottom of the pan, and placed it into a preheated 400 degree oven. I cooked the biscuits about 12 minutes, and turned them out into a plate.

My husband and I were thrilled with the way they turned out! Don't know if there is already a PC recipe like this, but there should be!

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
There is, but people have been using the Cinnamon Sprinkle. It is delicious, indeed.

When I do them, I like to "turn up the volume" as Ina Garten says. I whip up some frosting with powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Then I pour the frosting over and grate some orange zest on top.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I have several ways that I make these.

One way (did this yesterday for a show) is to melt the butter, and add 3 Tbls. of brown sugar, and 2-3 Tbls of sprinkles. Yesterday we added 1.5 Tbls. each of cinnamon and caramel sprinkles.

I also like to do the same with apple sprinkles, caramel sprinkles, and a chopped apple.

I use the lemon sprinkles with some white sugar, and a little lemon zest, and then make a glaze of powdered sugar & lemon juice for the top after they are done.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I have several ways that I make these.

One way (did this yesterday for a show) is to melt the butter, and add 3 Tbls. of brown sugar, and 2-3 Tbls of sprinkles. Yesterday we added 1.5 Tbls. each of cinnamon and caramel sprinkles.

I also like to do the same with apple sprinkles, caramel sprinkles, and a chopped apple.

I use the lemon sprinkles with some white sugar, and a little lemon zest, and then make a glaze of powdered sugar & lemon juice for the top after they are done.

And we usually toss the biscuits in the butter/sugar mixture to coat them too. YUM!

...gotta try that lemon sprinkle glaze next time! :love:

ksmedic

Oct 2, 2009
Are we talking those little round freezer rolls or biscuits like the grands type? I just tried this and I can't get all the grands biscuits to fit into the 8" skillet...I had to switch to the 10"

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Are we talking those little round freezer rolls or biscuits like the grands type? I just tried this and I can't get all the grands biscuits to fit into the 8" skillet...I had to switch to the 10"

The OP was talking about the regular sized ones in the can. For shows, I use the Grands size, and I use the 10" pan.

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
They used to sell a 5-count package of the Grands biscuits, which was perfect for the 8" skillet. It's true that the 8-count won't all fit in there.

magentablue

Jul 14, 2010
These were smaller than the grands biscuits, and came in 10 count. I used the 8". They went up the sides slightly, but they fit!