• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caramel Pecan Pull Apart Bread ?

In summary, the recipe for the garlic pull-aparts calls for using 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 jar of caramel.
pkd09
Silver Member
:confused: I attempted this recipe this a.m. and the biscuits spilled over in the oven. Had to turn off the oven so only a few were done. It was like the pan was to small. I used the 8" Executive Saute Pan, 1 can jumbo biscuits quartered, 1 stick butter, 1/2 cut chopped pecans and 1 jar caramel ice cream topping. I was so looking forward to serving this to my husband this a.m. for Fathers Day. I have tried the Garlic ones before and they were fine. Any suggestions?

I'm not familiar with your recipe, but when I demo savory (or sweet) biscuits in the 8" pan I just use the small (5) can of biscuits.

Carmel Pecan Pull Apart BreadI had the same problem. Next time I will use the biscuits that was suggested.
Thank God for self cleaning oven.:)

Try using 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 jar of caramel topping with the large biscuits..
When I make the garlic bread, I onl use 1/2 stick of butter. It is more than enough.

I had the same problem too, and with using the 1/2 stick of butter. I too was bummed cause I was sure they'd be yummy! I also tried it with butter, and cinnamon/sugar & had bad results. The garlic one is one of my new favorite recipes, everyone just LOVES it!
I hope someone has some other suggestions for the sweet ones.

Are the pull apart recipes posted here somewhere? I didn't realize we make them in the 8" skillet - I just got that with my SS1 bonus. If they are not here, where can I find them?

The caramel bubbled over when I tried this but they were still very tasty. It was a mess and I don't have a self cleaning oven.

When I did the garlic pulla part bread it was very full. I can only imagine adding a jar of carmel sauce and how full that woudl make it. I would use a bigger skillet if possible. Here is the recipe for them - I think someone asked...

Attachments

• pull apart bread.doc
    26 KB · Views: 400
I use 3/4 stick of butter & a 1/2 of jar of carmal. Still very full but it did not boil over. You can use a 1 1/2 stick of butter & a whole jar of carmal and put it in the 10 in pan or the fluted stone and it works just the same.I have made the apple cin. biscuits and they were awesome, we added crasins and choped walnuts. They were so yummy.

I made these at a show and smoked up the whole house because the bubbled over. Now I just use 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 jar of caramel and it works great!

I make the cinnamon pull-apart bread using regular canned biscuits. I tried this when I got my pan because I didn't have the larger biscuits and it's great, too. Of course, when making for a show if you want to have the larger quantity I guess you'd want to use the larger biscuits.

Jeanie

I have also made the pull-aparts, savory and sweet. I tried them in my Prof.Casserole to see how that worked, and they looked wonderful but took about 50 min to bake.

All this talk makes me want to have some of the garlic pullaparts,

What are the ingredients needed to make Caramel Pecan Pull Apart Bread?

The ingredients needed are: all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, active dry yeast, milk, unsalted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, caramel sauce, chopped pecans, and powdered sugar.

Can I use a bread machine to make this recipe?

Yes, you can use a bread machine to mix and knead the dough. However, you will still need to assemble and bake the bread in the oven.

How long does it take to make this bread?

The total time for this recipe is about 2.5 hours. This includes the time for the dough to rise, assembly, and baking.

Can I make this bread ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this bread ahead of time and reheat it. Simply wrap the cooled bread in foil and reheat in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

Can I use a different type of nut instead of pecans?

Yes, you can use a different type of nut if desired. Walnuts or almonds would be great alternatives to pecans in this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • lacychef