• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Delicious Carmel Pecan Sticky Buns in Just a Few Steps!

In summary, the recipe calls for 1/2 stick of butter, 1/2 a jar of caramel, 1/4 cup of chopped pecans, and 1 can of Grands biscuits. The biscuits are cut into quarters and added to the pan right after the butter and caramel are melted. The recipe is then put in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
leannvv
I have the recipe, but when I "search" I come up with nothing! Anyone wanna help me out? What do I do with this stuff?? :)

Carmel Pecan Sticky Buns
1/2 stick of butter
1/2 a jar of Carmel
1/4 cup of chopped pecans
1 can of Grands biscuits

Here is something similar. Hope it helps. Ann

The Pampered ChefThe Pampered Chef ®
Skillet Sticky Buns
Recipe

1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 lemon
3/4 cup pecan halves, chopped
2 packages (17.5 ounces each) grand-size cinnamon rolls with
buttercream icing
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and sliced

Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in Family (12-in.) Skillet over
medium heat, tilting skillet to coat; remove from heat. Zest lemon using
Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Chop pecans using Food
Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, combine icing from both packages of
rolls, water, cinnamon and lemon zest; mix well and pour over bottom of
skillet. Sprinkle with pecans.

Cut rolls in half using Serrated Bread Knife; arrange in bottom of
skillet in a circular pattern. Peel, core and slice apple using Apple
Peeler/Corer/Slicer; cut apple slices in half. Tuck apple slices,
rounded side down, between rolls.

Bake 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Using Oven Mitts,
carefully remove skillet from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.
Immediately invert rolls onto Round Platter. Serve warm.

here it its

Caramel Pecan Biscuits

1 stick butter (1/4 cup)
1 jar caramel ice cream topping
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

Thanks! I thought this was a microwave/micro cooker recipe! CRUD!

Hi there! It sounds like you have all the ingredients for some delicious Carmel Pecan Sticky Buns! Don't worry if your search didn't bring up any results, I'm here to help. First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and then add in the caramel. Stir until well combined and then pour into the bottom of a greased 9x9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top of the caramel. Next, open the can of Grands biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces on top of the caramel and pecans in the baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Once done, let cool for a few minutes before flipping the dish over onto a plate or serving platter. The caramel and pecans will now be on top of the sticky buns. Serve and enjoy your delicious treat! Let me know how they turn out for you. Happy baking!

1. What ingredients are needed to make Carmel Pecan Sticky Buns?

The ingredients needed for Carmel Pecan Sticky Buns are refrigerated crescent rolls, unsalted butter, light brown sugar, ground cinnamon, chopped pecans, and caramel sauce.

2. How long does it take to make Carmel Pecan Sticky Buns?

The preparation time for Carmel Pecan Sticky Buns is about 10 minutes, and the baking time is approximately 25 minutes. So, the total time to make these buns is around 35 minutes.

3. Can I use a different type of nuts instead of pecans?

Yes, you can use any type of nuts you prefer for the filling or topping of the sticky buns. Some popular options include walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe for Carmel Pecan Sticky Buns makes 8 servings. Each crescent roll is cut into two smaller rolls, so you will end up with 16 buns in total.

5. Can I make these sticky buns ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the sticky buns ahead of time. After assembling the rolls, cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, remove the dish from the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • DebPC