• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opinions Needed! Maple Pecan Pie Bars

In summary, to make Maple Pecan Pie Bars, you will need unsalted butter, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, eggs, maple syrup, light brown sugar, vanilla extract, and chopped pecans. You do not need any special tools or equipment, but a 9x13 inch baking pan and a mixing bowl will be necessary. You can use a different type of syrup instead of maple syrup, but we recommend sticking to pure maple syrup for the best results. After baking, allow the bars to cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. They can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Has anyone tried this recipe?

It came out on a Use and Care Card, not sure what product though. I found it on Consultants Corner and was thinking about trying it for a show this weekend.

Maple Pecan Pie Bars
Ingredients:
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar, divided
2 eggs, divided
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup pecans, chopped
2/3 cup maple-flavored syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray Square Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Combine butter and 1/4 cup brown sugar in Classic Batter Bowl using Bamboo Spoon. Separate one egg using Egg Separator; reserve yolk. Beat egg white into butter mixture. Add flour, stirring until well blended and dough forms. Press dough onto bottom of Square Baker using lightly floured Baker's Roller(TM). Bake 15 minutes.

2. Meanwhile, chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk together syrup, reserved egg yolk and remaining egg, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, vanilla and salt using Stainless Steel Whisk. Stir in pecans. Pour over hot crust; continue baking 13-15 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown.

Yield: 25 bars

Nutrients per serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 6 g, Sodium 65 mg, Fiber 0 g

(C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002

. All Rights Reserved.

I haven't personally tried this recipe, but it looks delicious! I love maple and pecan together, so I might have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe and where you found it. Have you made it before? How did it turn out? I'm always looking for new recipes to try at my own shows.

Hello! I have actually made these Maple Pecan Pie Bars before and they were a huge hit with my customers. The recipe is from a Use and Care Card for the Square Baker, and it is definitely a crowd-pleaser. The crust is buttery and the filling has the perfect balance of sweetness from the maple syrup and crunch from the pecans. I highly recommend giving it a try for your show this weekend. Let me know how it turns out!

What are the ingredients needed to make Maple Pecan Pie Bars?

To make Maple Pecan Pie Bars, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
  • 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup chopped pecans

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these bars?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment to make Maple Pecan Pie Bars. However, a 9x13 inch baking pan and a mixing bowl will be necessary.

Can I use a different type of syrup instead of maple syrup?

Yes, you can use a different type of syrup instead of maple syrup. However, the flavor and consistency of the bars may be slightly different. We recommend sticking to pure maple syrup for the best results.

How long do these bars need to cool before serving?

After baking, allow the Maple Pecan Pie Bars to cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving. This will allow the bars to set and make them easier to cut and serve.

Can I store these bars in the refrigerator?

Yes, you can store these bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. To enjoy them warm, simply reheat in the microwave for a few seconds. You can also freeze these bars for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tash
  • cajunchelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tash
  • DebPC