• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look What Paula Dean Made Today

This recipe looks really simple to make and it smells great too! I'm looking forward to trying it out!
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
:) A Little Lovin From The Oven

Gorilla Bread
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen

½ cup granulated sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon
½ cup (1 stick) butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
One 8-ounce package cream cheese
Two 12-ounce cans refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
1 ½ cups coarsely chopped walnuts

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon. In a saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar over low heat, stirring well; set aside. Cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes. Press the biscuits out with your fingers and sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon of cinnamon sugar. Place a cube of cream cheese in the center of each biscuit, wrapping and sealing the dough around the cream cheese. Sprinkle ½ cup of the nuts into the bottom of the bundt pan. Place half of the prepared biscuits in the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, pour half of the melted butter mixture over the biscuits, and sprinkle on ½ cup of nuts. Layer the remaining biscuits on top, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar, pour the remaining butter mixture over the biscuits, and sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of nuts. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Place a plat on top and invert.

Yield: 12 to 14 servings

Preparation time: 10 minutes

Cooking time: 30 minutes

Ease of preparation: Easy

This is just a little different from ours, looked delish!!!!

That just makes me want to go to the store!:p

This is a really yummy recipe. It is in one of her cookbooks and I made it a few years ago for my FIL for Father's Day. Everyone ate it up!

I love Paula Deen! I saw she and Michael when they were here in Fort Worth a few weeks ago and I'm also seeing her in Dallas in August!I've got to try this out!

YUM! Thanks for sharing :)

That's what I call some yummy comfort food.

1. What is "Look What Paula Dean Made Today"?

"Look What Paula Dean Made Today" is a popular cooking show on the Food Network that features celebrity chef Paula Dean preparing a variety of delicious dishes using her signature southern cooking style.

2. When does "Look What Paula Dean Made Today" air?

The show airs on the Food Network on Saturdays at 12pm EST. However, episodes can also be streamed on the Food Network website or on various streaming services.

3. What types of dishes does Paula Dean make on the show?

Paula Dean specializes in southern cuisine and often features dishes such as fried chicken, mac and cheese, and peach cobbler. However, she also incorporates a variety of other cuisines and ingredients into her recipes.

4. Can I find the recipes from the show online?

Yes, the recipes from "Look What Paula Dean Made Today" can be found on the Food Network website or on Paula Dean's personal website. You can also purchase her cookbooks for more of her delicious recipes.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any products featured on the show?

Yes, Pampered Chef has collaborated with Paula Dean on multiple occasions and some of our products have been featured on "Look What Paula Dean Made Today." You can find these products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46