• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Luscious Lemon Angel Roll Question

In summary, a Luscious Lemon Angel Roll is a delicious dessert made with a light and fluffy angel food cake, filled with a creamy lemon filling, and topped with a tangy lemon glaze. To make it, you will need an angel food cake mix, lemon pudding mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and whipped cream. You can use a homemade angel food cake for this recipe, but make sure it is cooled before adding the filling. While lemon pudding is recommended for the traditional version, you can use a different flavor if desired. The roll will stay fresh for 2-3 days if stored in the refrigerator and covered properly. It is best enjoyed within 1-2 days of making it.
DMB75
Hey Everyone,

I bought all the stuff to make the Luscious Lemon Angel Roll that's on page 76/77 of the Delightful Desserts cookbook. My question is that the recipe says the use the Stoneware Bar Pan, but it doesn't say if you should use the large pan or the medium pan. I have both, but which one should I use? Has anyone made this before and if so which pan did you use?

Thanks so much for your help.
Donna

it's the large make it all the time when that recipe came ou it was the only barpan we sold!
Teresa

Thanks for your help!

Off to make it... :)

Man, the cake stuck to the paper when I tried to turn it over and take it off. What a mess. How do you stop that from happening or do you just need to peel it off like that evertime?

I heard to peel it off before it cools.

PamperedMelanie said:
I heard to peel it off before it cools.

But the recipe says to let it cool completely. So you think I should of removed it prior to it cooling?

Just peel it off an an angle so it doesn't pull up the cake. (Hope that makes sense) I make the pound cake in the large bar pan for my trifles and I always let the cake cool completely before taking the parchment paper off.

Related to Luscious Lemon Angel Roll Question

1. What is a Luscious Lemon Angel Roll?

A Luscious Lemon Angel Roll is a delicious dessert made with a light and fluffy angel food cake, filled with a creamy lemon filling, and topped with a tangy lemon glaze.

2. How do I make a Luscious Lemon Angel Roll?

To make a Luscious Lemon Angel Roll, you will need an angel food cake mix, lemon pudding mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and whipped cream. Follow the instructions on the cake mix to make the cake, then mix the lemon pudding, cream cheese, and powdered sugar to make the filling. Spread the filling on the cake and roll it up. Mix the lemon juice and powdered sugar to make the glaze and pour it over the roll. Refrigerate before serving.

3. Can I use a homemade angel food cake for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a homemade angel food cake for this recipe. Just make sure it is completely cooled before adding the filling and rolling it up.

4. Can I use a different type of pudding for the filling?

While we recommend using lemon pudding for the traditional Luscious Lemon Angel Roll, you can substitute with a different flavor such as vanilla or chocolate if desired. Keep in mind that it will change the overall flavor of the dessert.

5. How long will a Luscious Lemon Angel Roll stay fresh?

A Luscious Lemon Angel Roll will stay fresh for up to 2-3 days if stored in the refrigerator. Make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container to prevent it from drying out. It is best enjoyed within 1-2 days of making it for the freshest taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jenpartain