• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Has Oil Leaks on Lbp--What to Do?

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for oil leaks on your Lbp, including worn out gaskets, loose connections, or a damaged oil pan. It is not recommended to continue using your Lbp if it has oil leaks as it can be a safety hazard and cause further damage to the engine. The best course of action for fixing oil leaks is to take it to a professional mechanic for accurate diagnosis and repairs. While some oil leaks may be unavoidable, regular maintenance and inspections can help prevent them. Whether oil leak repair is covered under warranty depends on the specific warranty and cause of the leak. It is best to check with your warranty provider for more information.
gailz2
Gold Member
I received this email after sending out my newsletter:
I bought a pampered chef stoneware large bar pan which I use mainly for roasting veggies and potatoes. I use a small amount of olive oil on the veggies and find that the oil seems to somehow go through the pan at the corners and drip in my oven. The bottom of the pan is quite sticky at the corners. Can you give me some insight as to why this may be happening?

I haven't seen this happen before--what should I say?:confused:

She has a hairline fracture in her bar pan. She can get this replaced if it's less than 3 years old. Sooner or later that hairline fracture will crack causing her to get a new one so she might as well now.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with the Pampered Chef stoneware large bar pan. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with oil dripping through the corners and the bottom of the pan becoming sticky.There could be a few reasons why this is happening. One possibility is that the pan may have a small crack or imperfection in the corners that is causing the oil to seep through. Another possibility is that the oil may be pooling in the corners and not fully coating the vegetables, causing it to drip through.I would recommend checking the pan for any cracks or imperfections and also making sure to evenly coat the vegetables with oil before roasting. If the issue persists, I would suggest reaching out to Pampered Chef directly for further assistance.I hope this helps and that you're able to enjoy your roasted veggies and potatoes without any oil dripping in the future.Best,

What could be causing oil leaks on my Lbp?

There are a few possible reasons for oil leaks on your Lbp, including worn out gaskets, loose connections, or a damaged oil pan. It's best to have a professional inspect your Lbp to determine the exact cause.

Can I continue using my Lbp if it has oil leaks?

We do not recommend using your Lbp if it has oil leaks. Not only can it be a safety hazard, but it can also cause further damage to your Lbp's engine. It's best to have the issue addressed as soon as possible.

How do I fix oil leaks on my Lbp?

The best course of action for fixing oil leaks on your Lbp is to take it to a professional mechanic. They will be able to accurately diagnose the issue and make the necessary repairs to stop the leaks.

Can I prevent oil leaks from happening on my Lbp?

While some oil leaks may be unavoidable, there are steps you can take to prevent them. Regular maintenance and inspections can help catch any potential issues before they become major problems. It's also important to use the correct type and amount of oil for your Lbp.

Is oil leak repair covered under any warranty?

It depends on your specific warranty and the cause of the oil leak. Some warranties may cover repairs for oil leaks, while others may not. It's best to check with your warranty provider for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • RossDeb2