• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!

In summary, "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!" is a game created by Pampered Chef that involves a scavenger hunt style activity for customers to find a "lost recipe" on their website. To participate, players must sign up on the website and can win prizes such as Pampered Chef products, discounts, or sweepstakes entries. Each game has a time limit and can be played multiple times with different clues and time limits.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
anyone remember where this recipe is located?
I have a customer requesting it (since June 22) and I am not home long enough (2 vacations, orientation for my daughter and a 4 day trade day) to search all my cookbooks

She has asked again today and I have searched everywhere on line.
thanks
Teresa

This is all that I could find for you. Sorry, I don;t have the recipe book to scan it in for you. But someone said that it was in the Pampered Chef's More Stoneware Sensations cook book.

The recipe search on CC only comes up with a "Jumpin' Jambalaya" and says it's in the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook. I did a Google search and found something that directed me to the DCB cookbook. There's a Pasta Jambalaya recipe in there. Interesting it didn't come up in the search.

It is Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker" on page 17. The first time I made it, I used 1 16 oz. can of diced tomatoes. Then I actually read the recipe carefully and made it with the 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes. I prefered using the diced tomatoes in the 16 oz. can.

bcowdin said:
It is Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker" on page 17. The first time I made it, I used 1 16 oz. can of diced tomatoes. Then I actually read the recipe carefully and made it with the 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes. I prefered using the diced tomatoes in the 16 oz. can.

Yes this would be it. It was very yummy!

What is "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!"?

"Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!" is a fun and interactive game created by Pampered Chef to engage their customers in a scavenger hunt style activity. Participants are given clues and must search the Pampered Chef website to find the "lost recipe" and enter for a chance to win prizes.

How do I participate in "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!"?

To participate in "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!", you must first sign up on the Pampered Chef website. Once signed up, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the game and start playing. You can also find the game on the Pampered Chef website under the "Events" tab.

What are the prizes for "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!"?

Prizes for "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!" vary and can include Pampered Chef products, discounts on purchases, or entries into larger sweepstakes. The specific prizes for each game will be listed in the email or on the website when you sign up to play.

Is there a time limit for "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!"?

Yes, there is a time limit for each game of "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!" The time limit will be listed in the email or on the website when you sign up to play. It is important to complete the game within the time limit in order to be eligible for prizes.

Can I play "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!" more than once?

Yes, you can play "Help Teresa Find the Lost Recipe!" more than once. However, each game will have a different set of clues and a different time limit, so you will need to sign up for each game separately. Keep an eye out for new games and opportunities to win prizes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies