• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe Alert: Can You Help Me Find This Delicious Snack Mix?

In summary, to search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Recipe Search" tab and enter keywords, ingredients, or specific products. You can also filter your results by dietary restrictions or preferences using the "Filter By" option. To save your favorite recipes, create an account and click the "Save Recipe" button. Many recipes also have videos or step-by-step instructions available. Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef website is not currently accepting submissions for new recipes, but ideas can be shared on social media or through customer service.
missyciccolella
Ok, I'm out of town and my mom has lost her copy of the snack mix recipe from the Kids Cookbook (the flip chart one that was retired a couple of years ago)...it has M & M's, Chex Cereal, Teddy Grahams, etc and you toss with honey, butter, sugar, etc...I can't remember details so if anyone would be so inclined to post of tell me where to find it I would be so happy!
Thank you!
Missy

Through Creative Searching I just got it...Thanks anyway!

Ingredients:- 3 cups Chex cereal- 1 cup pretzel sticks- 1 cup Teddy Grahams- 1/2 cup M&M's- 1/4 cup honey- 2 tablespoons butter- 2 tablespoons brown sugar- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- 1/4 teaspoon saltInstructions:1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Chex cereal, pretzel sticks, Teddy Grahams, and M&M's.2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the honey, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir until everything is well combined and the sugar is dissolved.3. Pour the honey mixture over the snack mix and stir until all of the pieces are coated.4. Spread the snack mix out onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes, stirring halfway through.5. Once the snack mix is golden brown and crispy, remove from the oven and let cool before serving. Enjoy!

Related to Lost Recipe Alert: Can You Help Me Find This Delicious Snack Mix?

1. How do I search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a recipe on the Pampered Chef website, simply click on the "Recipe Search" tab on the top navigation bar. From there, you can enter keywords, ingredients, or even specific products in the search bar to find the recipe you're looking for.

2. Can I filter my recipe search results by dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, you can filter your recipe search results by dietary restrictions or preferences by using the "Filter By" option on the left side of the search results page. You can select options such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free to narrow down your search.

3. Is there a way to save my favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website by creating an account and clicking on the "Save Recipe" button on the recipe page. You can access your saved recipes by clicking on the "My Recipes" tab on the top navigation bar.

4. Are there videos or step-by-step instructions available for the recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, many of the recipes on the Pampered Chef website have videos or step-by-step instructions available. You can find these by clicking on the recipe and scrolling down to the "Ingredients" section. If a video or instructions are available, there will be a "Watch Video" or "View Instructions" button.

5. Can I submit my own recipe to the Pampered Chef website?

Unfortunately, at this time, we are not accepting submissions for new recipes on the Pampered Chef website. However, we are always looking for new and delicious recipes to share with our customers and community, so please feel free to share your ideas with us on social media or through our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cassie1037
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg